xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
run it.. but buy some more if you want to gain size.. APEX sells it as does PRE.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think I can get my hands on more of that stuff that easy. I am from Germany...

How about running those 2 bottles alongside yk11 and dermacrine

I could probably get the oral version, or something else to stack it with if it doesn't go well with YK11
You can get a topical 11kt at Iconic Formulations with code chef it’s 20% off.

There is oral version at Supreme Labs where code AM20 gets you 20%

Last edited:

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok thank you....So can you stack that yk11 with liquidien or not

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally never have. One is better for cutting where, liquidien is more for mass. I wouldn’t personally use together.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
From my experience, Dien is great for cutting. I have no experience with YK11. Good luck with your cycle brother.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh and I can vouch for the Iconic Formulation products as well. Unfortunately for me, I can't run their gels because apparently I have baby-sensitive skin. LOL! I do have some of their ICON 11 oil based in my stash and it's one of my favorites (11KT)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does why Kay 11 really work?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YK-11 and Iconic Formulations Ultra 11 are not the same thing. Iconic is 11-keto test not YK-11 the sarm. I don't want anyone confused as there is a pretty big difference IMO.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YK-11 and Iconic Formulations Ultra 11 are not the same thing. Iconic is 11-keto test not YK-11 the sarm. I don't want anyone confused as there is a pretty big difference IMO.
Transdermal YK-11 would be an awesome supplement

I was thinking "damn, why did you get the oral version"

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve adjusted my post so no confusion. YK-11 can be found on Supreme Labs site.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So nobody knows anything about if stacking YK11 with transdermal dienolone is a good idea? in theory... I mean I am not expecting people to have done such a cycle before...but what about the theory

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YK-11 is an actual steroidal sarm and is progestin based so personally I would not stack two progestins but that is personal preference.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YK-11 is an actual steroidal sarm and is progestin based so personally I would not stack two progestins but that is personal preference.
Yup I safe it for a later run and stack it with something else or maybe with the oral version of the same substance

Is it true that these "tren" "dienolone" pro hormones have an a bigger chance/threat for developing gyno then most other substances? And developing some kind of prolactin gyno that can't be mitigated with an AI because it's prolactin gyno? Some guy told me that and I don't know how true it is.