Guest viewing is limited

Extremely rude individual answering the phone for ageforce

yelis300

Active Member
WOW. Ive never had somebody be as rude to me as this ass**** was. I don't even know what else to say right now. I am going to absolutely bash this company to the very end. What a ****ing PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
WOW. Ive never had somebody be as rude to me as this ass**** was. I don't even know what else to say right now. I am going to absolutely bash this company to the very end. What a ****ing PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke with the individual youre speaking of. He said while you were upset he tried to make things right but you were beligerant. I'm sorry to see you're not happy with Ageforce and hope you reconsider but would remind you about bashing companies on this forum is clearly defined in the rules. Again I'm sorry for your experience and if you have an issue, let me know in PM, I will do my best to make things right for you.
 
Yes I agree with sheepdog. Bashing a company is not the best way to go. If there was any confusion and we tried to resolve and went about it this way than you are breaking the rules. Again we apologize for any misunderstanding.
 
I absolutely was not beligerant until he kept interrupting me and interrupting me and interrupting me over and over and over again. I couldn't even get a word in edgewise until I finally started yelling at him to shut the **** up so I could talk. I don't even give a **** who is wrong and who is right. You just don't ever be that ****ing rude and disrespectful to a customer!!!!!!!!!!!!! period!!!!!!
 
I never post stuff like this and am not the kind of person that throws a fit all the ****ing time. This anger was brought out by how he treated me when I was on the phone. He was just a ****ing ass.
 
Yes I agree with sheepdog. Bashing a company is not the best way to go. If there was any confusion and we tried to resolve and went about it this way than you are breaking the rules. Again we apologize for any misunderstanding.

Ypu I'm working with Yelis offlien in PMs to see if we can get this resolved to his satifaction. Hopefully we can make things right by him.
 
This has been taken care of now and im satisfied with how it has been resolved. Thanks sheepdog I really appreciate it. You still have me as a customer.
 
This has been taken care of now and im satisfied with how it has been resolved. Thanks sheepdog I really appreciate it. You still have me as a customer.

Thanks for the response Yelis. I'm thrilled that we could work things out. Proof that with cool heads on both sides working towards a solution all things can be resolved. Now if we could just get world leaders to do the same ^_^
 
Thanks for the response Yelis. I'm thrilled that we could work things out. Proof that with cool heads on both sides working towards a solution all things can be resolved. Now if we could just get world leaders to do the same ^_^

Maybe if Humans didn't have egos or a sense of power/entitlement that could happen lol
 
Back
Top