Expired Inhibit-E still good?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I have some Inhibit-E that expired on march or May of this year. It's been in my mini-fridge for about a year, can I safely assume it should still be good to use within a month or 2?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure you are good. Have used expired+opened inhibit e before with success :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't recommend you take it since it's past expiration...

But I can tell you I just finished my opened bottle of Inhibit-E (past expiration) that had been sitting in my closest for the past year. Good results too.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks gent's! Figure I might as well enjoy it since I'll never see it again ;)

Any recommendations of what to stack it with?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used my last bottle that was well past exp and it worked great haha. I like it with something like ActX/Tzole or X-Gels

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO DON'T TAKE IT!!! Send it to me instead ;)

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old thread, I know, but I'm on week 2 of an old expired bottle of inhibit-e and loving it. Stacking with DAA and Endosurge. Sort of a pct/natty bridge from a recent p-mag cycle. Forgot how much I like ATD. Just 1 cap ed is all it takes...

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old thread, I know, but I'm on week 2 of an old expired bottle of inhibit-e and loving it. Stacking with DAA and Endosurge. Sort of a pct/natty bridge from a recent p-mag cycle. Forgot how much I like ATD. Just 1 cap ed is all it takes...
Glad to hear, ya I was loving 1 cap ED too, until I ran out of my last bottle...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ATD is officially banned now, correct?
It was never actually made illegal, they just forced recalls and are now prosecuting one person for selling it. (Not sure how they'll pull that one off)

But if you want it, you can still find it. And if you have it you can still take it

That said, any company that markets it for new sale is putting themselves at risk for enforcement ;)

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's interesting... Thanks for the info. I'll have to see if I can track some more down.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting... Thanks for the info. I'll have to see if I can track some more down.
Ive seen some bottlea of Inhibit-E larely selling for 75-100 a piece. Its almost funny since you could pick them up for $15-20 back in the day.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-1066505487.jpg

This lil' ol' thing? Send me your $$$ now. Not serious. Maybe serious. Hmm...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 86455

This lil' ol' thing? Send me your $$$ now. Not serious. Maybe serious. Hmm...
I don't even think I have a sealed bottle left anymore. Although I believe I have about 1/2 of one left over. I'm still gonna be sad when it's all gone.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Good day, gents. Apologies for bumping this thread once again but I am in a similar boat. I have an opened bottle of Inhibit-E that I recently found in a bag in my closet. The expiration date is 04/2011 (Lot # 041509). I believe it has been in my closet for appx 4.5 years. I would like to use the remainder of the contents but I am concerned about it being 3 years past the exp. date. It was stored in darkness with one of those moisture absorbing packets in the bottle.

Is ATD stable for that long? Safe to take?

Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used expired inhibit e with great results

If you don't want it .. I'm sure they're all 100 of people including me who will take this off ure hand lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used expired inhibit e with great results If you don't want it .. I'm sure they're all 100 of people including me who will take this off ure hand lol
I still have a bottle too, how does this happen? Lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've used expired inhibit e with great results

If you don't want it .. I'm sure they're all 100 of people including me who will take this off ure hand lol
Thanks for your response. I am actually on day 4 of 1 cap ED and I feel great! Unfortunately I don't have enough to take more than 1 ED but this should be fine for my modest goals.

I'm actually wishing I had bought a bunch of bottles a few years ago. Oh well. :]

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your response. I am actually on day 4 of 1 cap ED and I feel great! Unfortunately I don't have enough to take more than 1 ED but this should be fine for my modest goals.

I'm actually wishing I had bought a bunch of bottles a few years ago. Oh well. :]
I hear ya on that one, I had a couple that I sold off, thinking I could always get more, what a mistake that was.