experienced kratom users?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know a good place to get some very high quality Kratom in bulk quantity i.e. 1lb worth. Preferably one you have used or are currently using. Thanks. If its necessary just please pm me the name of the site. Thanks

Pneumophant

Awards
I hear it carries the death penalty in Thailand

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anybody know a good place to get some very high quality Kratom in bulk quantity i.e. 1lb worth. Preferably one you have used or are currently using. Thanks. If its necessary just please pm me the name of the site. Thanks
Wickedkratom dot com has quality Kratom.

EMG81

Awards
Seconding the above recommendation for WickedKratom.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Yeah def wickedkratom. MissQ's stuff is the best I've tried.

DarthGainer

Awards
I haven't ordered yet from WickedKratom due to fraud attempted on my Credit card in the UK and waiting for it to be replaced lol.

What I will say is Miss Q is a star in my book. She Answered all my stupid questions, Was very helpful and she splits the strains so you can try a variety. She answered quickly too, I buy from a few different shops in the uk and they were all a pain in the ass to get any answers from, waited 5 days from one of them.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks fellas looks like wickedkratom it is. Just ordered a kilo of red vein Borneo

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never saw any site selling bulk quantity (i.e 1 or more lbs). All I saw is 1 to 4oz. Knowing the dosage is between 5 to 10g. It can be very expensive.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard this as well. I don't see the benefits of it or how it relates to bodybuilding.
It can be energizing, relaxing, a pain reliever, and increase focus depending on the type and dosage.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wickedkratom is good.

The maeng da was on point. Missq sent me a few samples (powder). This is what I got

4g green maylay
4g red Bali
5g maeng da

The maeng da was probably the best I've tried. The green maylay and red Bali were really good as well. The 4g dose was a little low, 6g or so is my sweet spot for Almost all Kratom's.

Any how, give her a shot her K is quality

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
knowing it cost around $15 for 1oz. each dose cost $3. way too expensive to me for what it is.

Swolljaboi

Awards
1 oz is 28 g and most people only need 3 to 4g to be effective. That's at least 7 doses per ounce. I think your math is wrong.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 oz is 28 g and most people only need 3 to 4g to be effective. That's at least 7 doses per ounce. I think your math is wrong.
most people need at least 6g. 1oz is not even 5 doses. At $15 for not even 5 doses it's over $3 per dose.

Nyrin

Awards
most people need at least 6g. 1oz is not even 5 doses. At $15 for not even 5 doses it's over $3 per dose.
I imagine there's a wide range of potency between various products depending on what parts of the plant are used, but I definitely would not use 6g+ of the WickedKratom stuff. 3-4g is definitely the sweet spot for me.

It's certainly not particularly cheap even at the lower dose, but what are you going to compare it to? My wife finds it just as effective an anxiolytic as a benzo (without the hangover); it's more acutely nootropic than any of the racetams I've tried; and it blunts hunger like nothing else I've tried on a cut. The only stuff you could really compare it to would be a straight-up opiate (though those carry a lot more risk and abuse potential) -- and those aren't going to be cheap even if you have a legitimate source.

I can't imagine wanting to make kratom an all-the-time thing, but I'm more than happy to pay less than the cost of a decent beer for a very nice effect from it from time to time. I've been nothing but impressed.

DarthGainer

Awards
Nyrin correct and also different venders, 3g green malay from one vender is the same as 6g from another.

for Green/White Strains like MD only 3g should be needed. Also 3-4 grams seems stimulating, once passing 5g it starts to get sedative.

Red strain I hvae not played with but they are sedative/pain killing strains.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Nyrin correct and also different venders, 3g green malay from one vender is the same as 6g from another.

for Green/White Strains like MD only 3g should be needed. Also 3-4 grams seems stimulating, once passing 5g it starts to get sedative.

Red strain I hvae not played with but they are sedative/pain killing strains.
The red strains were very effective at 4g. It was always my sweet spot for Bali and Super Indo. Very relaxing and great pain relieving effect.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
It can be pricey per serving if you buy small quantities of it, but when you buy a kilo like I did its not too bad. 1 kilo runs $150.00 which is 1000 grams so that makes it $ 0.15 per gram or $.90 if you do a 6g serving. Gotta Go Big lol.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It can be pricey per serving if you buy small quantities of it, but when you buy a kilo like I did its not too bad. 1 kilo runs $150.00 which is 1000 grams so that makes it $ 0.15 per gram or $.90 if you do a 6g serving. Gotta Go Big lol.
I've always seen it in small quantities not lbs or kg.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Price goes down as quantity goes up. Also many people need 6+ grams because there is a ton of Kratom on the market that is pure crap. I personally use 2.5g of maeng da and it is very noticeable the improvement in mood and energy.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Yeah def wickedkratom. MissQ's stuff is the best I've tried.
It's just like magic! ;) Thank you.

I haven't ordered yet from WickedKratom due to fraud attempted on my Credit card in the UK and waiting for it to be replaced lol.

What I will say is Miss Q is a star in my book. She Answered all my stupid questions, Was very helpful and she splits the strains so you can try a variety. She answered quickly too, I buy from a few different shops in the uk and they were all a pain in the ass to get any answers from, waited 5 days from one of them.
Darth- your questions weren't that stupid !! I'm joking...:)

Awesome! Thanks fellas looks like wickedkratom it is. Just ordered a kilo of red vein Borneo

How did you like it Yelis?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Not with Wicked's. Less is more.

I imagine there's a wide range of potency between various products depending on what parts of the plant are used, but I definitely would not use 6g+ of the WickedKratom stuff. 3-4g is definitely the sweet spot for me.

It's certainly not particularly cheap even at the lower dose, but what are you going to compare it to? My wife finds it just as effective an anxiolytic as a benzo (without the hangover); it's more acutely nootropic than any of the racetams I've tried; and it blunts hunger like nothing else I've tried on a cut. The only stuff you could really compare it to would be a straight-up opiate (though those carry a lot more risk and abuse potential) -- and those aren't going to be cheap even if you have a legitimate source.

I can't imagine wanting to make kratom an all-the-time thing, but I'm more than happy to pay less than the cost of a decent beer for a very nice effect from it from time to time. I've been nothing but impressed.
Has your wife tried the Red & Green mixed, yet? It's amazing! Light energy yet mellowed out all at the same time.

The red strains were very effective at 4g. It was always my sweet spot for Bali and Super Indo. Very relaxing and great pain relieving effect.
The Red Borneo is actually the most popular strain we carry. A lot of folks like to mix it with other strains for different effects.

Price goes down as quantity goes up. Also many people need 6+ grams because there is a ton of Kratom on the market that is pure crap. I personally use 2.5g of maeng da and it is very noticeable the improvement in mood and energy.
Very true! It's hard to find good product out there that is fresh & potent. Not all Kratom is the same and once you find a good vendor stick with them!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Z-Eclectic has the best kratom IMO. Been ordering from Dwayne for 3+ years now. His bali is the best I have had and I have tried most.

I have yet to try wickedkratom though. Might give it a shot soon.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Z-Eclectic has the best kratom IMO. Been ordering from Dwayne for 3+ years now. His bali is the best I have had and I have tried most.

I have yet to try wickedkratom though. Might give it a shot soon.
You should I won't order from any one else

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Miss Q- I think its pretty good. I got the red Borneo which I had not ever tried so I can't compare it to anything else though. I would like to try the maeng-da next order. Actually...... Hint Hint......I ordered a kilo from you and didn't get any samples. I would love to sample the "wicked maeng da" and also try one of the 15x resins. ��

Cogrick2

Awards
I also endorse wickedkratom. I made a silly mistake while ordering that the owner kindly and with appreciated patience, helped me fix. I cannot compare the kratom to other sellers but I will say each strain I have tried (green malay, ma daeng, and a white one with a name that eludes me) has worked. I suggest a teaspoon per hour until one achieves the desired effect (a max of 3 teaspoons?) in order to avoid the nausea and vomiting a good buddy experienced with a forgotten mix of green malay, ma daeng, and the white one. On the bright side, good buddy said that he lay down, put on headphones, and was near euphoric despite the nausea. Nevertheless, as reported many places online about kratom, you want to avoid the experience of using so much that one gets very nauseous. Having some anti-nausea cimetidine ready is a good idea.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Miss Q- I think its pretty good. I got the red Borneo which I had not ever tried so I can't compare it to anything else though. I would like to try the maeng-da next order. Actually...... Hint Hint......I ordered a kilo from you and didn't get any samples. I would love to sample the "wicked maeng da" and also try one of the 15x resins. ��
I always include extra samples!! Oops!! I suggest you try some of the new blends next time: Red Horned Maeng-Da, Vietbomb (white & red blend) Zen - white, greens & red blend that's energetic yet relaxaing all at the same time. (<3 this one) and Bali Blast = similar to the Zen but more energetic and regular Bali= red & green blend. Not all blends are listed on the site, so get in touch with me :)

I also endorse wickedkratom. I made a silly mistake while ordering that the owner kindly and with appreciated patience, helped me fix. I cannot compare the kratom to other sellers but I will say each strain I have tried (green malay, ma daeng, and a white one with a name that eludes me) has worked. I suggest a teaspoon per hour until one achieves the desired effect (a max of 3 teaspoons?) in order to avoid the nausea and vomiting a good buddy experienced with a forgotten mix of green malay, ma daeng, and the white one. On the bright side, good buddy said that he lay down, put on headphones, and was near euphoric despite the nausea. Nevertheless, as reported many places online about kratom, you want to avoid the experience of using so much that one gets very nauseous. Having some anti-nausea cimetidine ready is a good idea.
Good advice Cogrick! Have you tried dosing your fav pre-workout and utilizing K before working out?? It's awesome :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I was going to try some pre workout which would be best and what dosage?

If going out what would be a good strain and dose for opiate type effects? What about a talkative or outgoing effect?

Has anyone combined any strains with alcohol before? Any experience's are welcome, just a couple drinks or an all out drunk night. I've been very interested in trying some, I was going to order some on my last cycle to replace drinking, and I need something to replace drinking now while I'm on a cut. I can't afford all those calories and carbs.. Lol

Swolljaboi

Awards
I have found Maeng Da the best for social activities. Makes me very talkative and has me feeling pretty euphoric.

As far as alcohol goes I've had the best experience with just a couple of drinks. Preferrably something light like vodka and club soda. Too much alcohol can increase chances of nausea and at a certain point the alcohol can overtake the kratom and you don't even notice it anymore. I prefer to take it without drinking honestly. It is a good substitute.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have found Maeng Da the best for social activities. Makes me very talkative and has me feeling pretty euphoric.

As far as alcohol goes I've had the best experience with just a couple of drinks. Preferrably something light like vodka and club soda. Too much alcohol can increase chances of nausea and at a certain point the alcohol can overtake the kratom and you don't even notice it anymore. I prefer to take it without drinking honestly. It is a good substitute.
I'm gonna have to give it a try, thanks man.