Experience with Test Boosters?

squigley

Awards
Sorry for the noob question, as I am just starting taking my fitness to the next level. Anyone have any experience with test boosters as seen on MAK Fitness
Thanks

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for the noob question, as I am just starting taking my fitness to the next level. Anyone have any experience with test boosters as seen on MAK Fitness
Thanks
Boosting free testosterone is the route to take! I would recommend Viron by black lion research, 20mg boron and a great longjack extract in it. Then you can add some primavie shilijat and nettle root extract. Ksm66 is good for boosting total test a tad.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks
Kind of a limited selection there. Is that AU? Idk about all the availability of products there.

Boosting free testosterone is the route to take! I would recommend Viron by black lion research, 20mg boron and a great longjack extract in it. Then you can add some primavie shilijat and nettle root extract. Ksm66 is good for boosting total test a tad.
If you are going to take all that might as well just use CEL M-test. It will be cheaper, less clutter of several profits,and you’ll have the peace of mind of proper labelling and quality ingredients.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Viron is a great product but yeah m-test has an edge profile-wise.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for CEL M-Test as its probably the most comprehensive/cost-effective test booster on the market. Almost universally positive feedback in terms of mood, sleep, recovery, libido, etc... all the major indicators one could ask for (and even a few guys who's bloodwork supports the claims as well!)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for CEL M-Test as its probably the most comprehensive/cost-effective test booster on the market. Almost universally positive feedback in terms of mood, sleep, recovery, libido, etc... all the major indicators one could ask for (and even a few guys who's bloodwork supports the claims as well!)
and most importantly[for me, at least] m-test has fadogia!!!

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is your diet? Lots of whole foods, fiber, macronutrient profile suited to your goals? That will kickstart gains faster than any test boosters. Otherwise eat Tren for breaky, lunch, and dinner and u'll get jacked.

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks
Some of the best natty test boosters I've tried:
- Black Lion Research Viron
- Iron Brothers Testosterone Booster
- Blackstone Labs Apex Male (good because it promotes a calm mood - others can give me rage!)
- Olympus Labs Test1fy
- MyoBlox Mania is pretty good too

Depends what you want out of a test booster most, for example libido, Agression, Body Recomp, most of the time a good test booster will mostly show up with libido but a few of these definitely give some extra energy and aggression too, usually when there is Longjack (Eucomia Longifolia) involved in the formula.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
- Blackstone Labs Apex Male (good because it promotes a calm mood - others can give me rage!)
- Olympus Labs Test1fy

Depends what you want out of a test booster most, for example libido, Agression, Body Recomp, most of the time a good test booster will mostly show up with libido but a few of these definitely give some extra energy and aggression too, usually when there is Longjack (Eucomia Longifolia) involved in the formula.
have you tried SUSTAIN ALPHA?

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks
- Olympus Labs Test1fy

have you tried SUSTAIN ALPHA?
Yeah absolutely thats another great test booster, also good on cycle to keep libido (this and apex male are amazing for that). Good call thebigt! I almost forgot about that bad boy!

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Sustain aided in keeping me fully functioning on DMZ. MTest and Sustain throughout PCT and beyond has been a huge boost personally and I’d recommend it 100%

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimahex contains 6-OXO which is clinically shown to increase testosterone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Arimahex contains 6-OXO which is clinically shown to increase testosterone.

kinda surprised you didn't include resveratrol.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Test1fy and Sustain Alpha is a great combo for bulking while keeping the mood - and skin, for some reason - wonderful.
K1ngs Blood is great for energy and libido, but I seem to lose weight easier on this formula, for whatever reason, which is not ideal as I'm of the "struggle to maintain" disposition.
Iron Legions' Virtus seems to do a great deal for boosting mood, libido and energy but again, my face gets quite thin on this and I'm not a fan of that look on myself.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test1fy and Sustain Alpha is a great combo for bulking while keeping the mood - and skin, for some reason - wonderful.
K1ngs Blood is great for energy and libido, but I seem to lose weight easier on this formula, for whatever reason, which is not ideal as I'm of the "struggle to maintain" disposition.
Iron Legions' Virtus seems to do a great deal for boosting mood, libido and energy but again, my face gets quite thin on this and I'm not a fan of that look on myself.
sustain alpha is a great standalone but I have stacked it with other test boosters for very nice results...as far as virtus it is in my opinion the strongest anti estrogen otc, the face will hold fat if estrogen gets high, so it isn't surprising your face gets thin when using.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Thebigt, do you still runn test boosters year round?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just my own two bob, but I don't think running Test Boosters year round is a good idea.
It most likely won't do you any harm - physically - but it'll just drain your wallet unnecessarily and your body just gets used to most of the ingredients contained within (adaptogens and such...).

Basically, I run Dermacrine and Iconogenin or Vedius on my "off" months from Test Boosters (or vice versa), so psychologically it keeps you feeling like you're helping yourself maintain some semblance of alpha feeling.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input. I like how "some" test boosters make me feel. Me being 57 they give me a since of well being along with a libido boost but when they start somewhat working you're usually half way through your 60 day run. So I was looking for others input on running them longer.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look more into mood boosters instead maybe. Nootropics.
We make a great product "Nootrol" - and as it turns out we
have a 30% off quarantine special, with the code QUARANTINE.

Have a look at it.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
What do people here think about using something like Cel Anabolic Effect in between running test boosters (60 day runs of each)?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for your input. I like how "some" test boosters make me feel. Me being 57 they give me a since of well being along with a libido boost but when they start somewhat working you're usually half way through your 60 day run. So I was looking for others input on running them longer.
At 57 years old, a little actual testosterone would go a loooong way, assuming at your age testosterone is on the lower side, even a real trt dose 120-150mg a week would probably have you feeling like your teenager again. Far more productive and cheaper then a test booster or pretty much anything otc that's non hormonal. That being said, you could use any natural anabolic with or between runs of test boosters.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently looking at running Cel Anabolic Effect in between test booster runs. What do you think about that product? It has very good feedback so far.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm currently looking at running Cel Anabolic Effect in between test booster runs. What do you think about that product? It has very good feedback so far.
I haven't used I. But I've seen much positive feedback as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thebigt, do you still runn test boosters year round?
I still have test boosters in my arsenal because of how good they make me feel on top of my low dosed trt[100mg weekly], but lately I have been using hormonals again after swearing off for awhile. been trying out alpha gainz alpha stano and ionicformulations icon one....have some alpha seven i'm going to run after the icon one...then will do a mild pct of m-test/sustain alpha/Invictus and might even throw in some arimahex.