Experience with Test Boosters?

squigley

Awards
Sorry for the noob question, as I am just starting taking my fitness to the next level. Anyone have any experience with test boosters as seen on MAK Fitness
Thanks

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for the noob question, as I am just starting taking my fitness to the next level. Anyone have any experience with test boosters as seen on MAK Fitness
Thanks
Boosting free testosterone is the route to take! I would recommend Viron by black lion research, 20mg boron and a great longjack extract in it. Then you can add some primavie shilijat and nettle root extract. Ksm66 is good for boosting total test a tad.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks
Kind of a limited selection there. Is that AU? Idk about all the availability of products there.

Boosting free testosterone is the route to take! I would recommend Viron by black lion research, 20mg boron and a great longjack extract in it. Then you can add some primavie shilijat and nettle root extract. Ksm66 is good for boosting total test a tad.
If you are going to take all that might as well just use CEL M-test. It will be cheaper, less clutter of several profits,and you’ll have the peace of mind of proper labelling and quality ingredients.

Afi140

Afi140

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Viron is a great product but yeah m-test has an edge profile-wise.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for CEL M-Test as its probably the most comprehensive/cost-effective test booster on the market. Almost universally positive feedback in terms of mood, sleep, recovery, libido, etc... all the major indicators one could ask for (and even a few guys who's bloodwork supports the claims as well!)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for CEL M-Test as its probably the most comprehensive/cost-effective test booster on the market. Almost universally positive feedback in terms of mood, sleep, recovery, libido, etc... all the major indicators one could ask for (and even a few guys who's bloodwork supports the claims as well!)
and most importantly[for me, at least] m-test has fadogia!!!

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How is your diet? Lots of whole foods, fiber, macronutrient profile suited to your goals? That will kickstart gains faster than any test boosters. Otherwise eat Tren for breaky, lunch, and dinner and u'll get jacked.