experience with Pride Nutrition products?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
My gym sells their whey protein, and Im all about trying new stuff, so I was wondering if anyone tried any Pride products?

I cant find hardly anyone using them on the internet. Looking for a new whey powder that isnt all hype. Thanks guys.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
It seems that it shold be okay, but why not stick with reputable brands?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I have tried their protein blend in both chocolate and vanilla. Flavors were ok. Looking at the profile of their whey it looks like a decent product.

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
If you like new stuff you should check out Menace Nutrition at bringthemayhem.com. Our protein powder isn't out yet but when it comes out for sale you should try it!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
This. Especially with all the fillers and drama going around lately. Select, pronom, on, now.
See below for some ON whey.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/gold-standard-whey-by-optimum-nutrition
Just because it is not a mainstream brand spoken about here on the forum does not mean their product is not a quality product.

I agree we need to be careful as comsumers, however on the flip side, just because it is a bigger, more well known brand, does not mean it is quality product as we are seeing this time and time again.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because it is not a mainstream brand spoken about here on the forum does not mean their product is not a quality product. I agree we need to be careful as comsumers, however on the flip side, just because it is a bigger, more well known brand, does not mean it is quality product as we are seeing this time and time again.
I would rather err on the side of caution and go with something that has been tested for protein content. Ie select which actually had more protein than the labeled amount. Anyone can buy any brand they want. I'd rather know what I am getting and stick with the few brands that have been tested and meet label claims. Too many low budget/quality brands out there. No thanks. I'll pass.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My gym sells protein too, but of course it's marked up. No way I'd buy retail unless I found a really great deal...

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ordered up some PES snickdoodle. Im trying to do more whole foods and treat shakes like dessert to keep the diet clean....hope this does the trick.

Thanks for the advice guys

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you like new stuff you should check out PES at pescience.com. Our protein powder is out and when it comes out for sale you should try it!