Unanswered Experience with GW....wow!!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah same here. What happened with the cancer thing, everybody just turned a blind eye to it?
People realised there’s no real proof of it causing cancer, just like there’s no real proof of it not causing cancer. People get hungry and wanna do stuff

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tried GW once from OL UK. I couldn't sleep from it. Gave it to my friend and he had the same problem. Anybody else with a similar experience? Or is it just OL UK's shady stuff ...
It does give a strange energy boost.
I take it along with my Proviron and split my doses first thing in the am, and at 1-2pm.
The one time I took it at night I had a harder time sleeping.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah same here. What happened with the cancer thing, everybody just turned a blind eye to it?
I think with a few people explaining that the doses given to mice would equate to us taking 1000mg a day.

And also, cancer develops slowly, for an oral medication at a tiny ass dose to give someone cancer inside of 6 weeks is just plain silly.
That’s as fast as hyper-radiation does it.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I think with a few people explaining that the doses given to mice would equate to us taking 1000mg a day.

And also, cancer develops slowly, for an oral medication at a tiny ass dose to give someone cancer inside of 6 weeks is just plain silly.
That’s as fast as hyper-radiation does it.
Unfortunately that myth has been debunked. The equivalent human dose was only around 40mg a day or so. Much, much lower than originally thought. More plates more dates has an interesting video on YouTube on this explaining the dose findings. He even admits he was wrong in his original calculations.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
This is an interesting thread I have used gw from OL alone just to help loose weight but have never heard of the way it should help higher hdl and lower ldl.

I am currently running winny and test are you saying that adding gw would be a health benefit and help with my lipids?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
This is an interesting thread I have used gw from OL alone just to help loose weight but have never heard of the way it should help higher hdl and lower ldl.

I am currently running winny and test are you saying that adding gw would be a health benefit and help with my lipids?
Yes

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about 2 1/2 weeks out from:

12wk
GW, Rad, MK-677

Cancer runs in my family, so figures I'll end up giving it to myself

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately that myth has been debunked. The equivalent human dose was only around 40mg a day or so. Much, much lower than originally thought. More plates more dates has an interesting video on YouTube on this explaining the dose findings. He even admits he was wrong in his original calculations.
Great video, but it actually put my mind at ease a bit. I didn’t know about the Phase 1 and 2 human trials. The benefits outweigh the risks for me.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It won't adversely affect your heart at all. It supercharges the mitochondria, so you are just a more efficient machine. It actually has numerous cardiovascular benefits. In fact, out of all the drugs available today--prescription or otherwise--GW is probably the most cardiovascularly beneficial of all...for numerous reasons.
Is there any truth to running AICAR with GW? Supposedly stacked the enhances each other’s effects. I’m thinking of running these two with test, EQ, Tbol cycle. Hair friendly stack! 😊

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any truth to running AICAR with GW? Supposedly stacked the enhances each other’s effects. I’m thinking of running these two with test, EQ, Tbol cycle. Hair friendly stack! 😊
I just started GW tonight with MK-677 (start RAD140 in 2 weeks after blood tests), and already taking near 4g of AlCAR a day. Would be nice if they're synergistic!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I just started GW tonight with MK-677 (start RAD140 in 2 weeks after blood tests), and already taking near 4g of AlCAR a day. Would be nice if they're synergistic!
Right on man, I’m interested to see how that turns out for you. I have not used anything that we’re talking about. I have run quite a few HGH cycles but it’s just not in the budget right now. I was just looking to add a few non dht based additions to my next blast.

I’ve run EQ and Tbol together before and the recomp effects were awesome. Great muscle separation, vascularity and amazing gym endurance. That’s what made me think GW and AICAR would make endurance off the charts!!

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Great video, but it actually put my mind at ease a bit. I didn’t know about the Phase 1 and 2 human trials. The benefits outweigh the risks for me.
Glad you liked it. I still use it despite this. The Cholesterol helping effect shines for me

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GW has been a god send during my pct. Easily cranking out 20000 steps a day coaching and working. It still boggles my mind how I can keep pushing through.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember that. Didn't watch the video you are referencing, but I remember that you have to take in account more then just weight; metabolism speed for example.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does give a strange energy boost.
I take it along with my Proviron and split my doses first thing in the am, and at 1-2pm.
The one time I took it at night I had a harder time sleeping.
Ok, so it wasn't just OL UK. But I wouldn't be surprised if they put some stimulants in it (ephedrine...), to make it seem like it's "doing" more.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GW has been a god send during my pct. Easily cranking out 20000 steps a day coaching and working. It still boggles my mind how I can keep pushing through.
It’s so impressive. I finally got my labs drawn today after 2.5 weeks on it, I literally can’t wait to see how they look on it. Got them scheduled for 5 weeks also on 20mg Cardarine/daily.
I noticed the FIRST day my endurance increased.
If we can get some more good long term data dispelling the cancer risks, it’s one of the most exciting drugs to happen to bodybuilding in some time.
Until then, a video suggested to me earlier was really insightful and had a lot more information than I expected on it’s trials.
YouTube:

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I noticed it almost immediately. I seem to be a machine in and out of the gym on it.
If I see a marked decrease in LDL this month, I’m going to be quite a huge fan of it.
How much are you taking?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ha, just read last post. 20mg a day.
Honestly so many of the studies that had no complications and drastic results were at 10mg.depending on how my labs look today, I may only run it at 10 in the future to be on the safe side of things.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly so many of the studies that had no complications and drastic results were at 10mg.depending on how my labs look today, I may only run it at 10 in the future to be on the safe side of things.
Funny you mentioned this cause I was just thinking the same thing. Just got back from a doctor's appt (stupid prostate), and the nurse who took my vitals said my heart rate was at 43. I said what? It usually runs around 60-65 bpm. BP was normal. Only thing I can think of that's different is the GW I've been taking for the past 5-6 weeks at 20mg. Can't be sure that's the cause, but not sure what else it would be. Gonna drop it to 10mg and go with that for a while to see if my heart rate starts to climb back up.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Funny you mentioned this cause I was just thinking the same thing. Just got back from a doctor's appt (stupid prostate), and the nurse who took my vitals said my heart rate was at 43. I said what? It usually runs around 60-65 bpm. BP was normal. Only thing I can think of that's different is the GW I've been taking for the past 5-6 weeks at 20mg. Can't be sure that's the cause, but not sure what else it would be. Gonna drop it to 10mg and go with that for a while to see if my heart rate starts to climb back up.
Ya I believe it would actually help lower resting heart rate.
Do you do a lot of cardio?
Mine was in the 50s when I got out of the Army. It’s really a sign of a horrible death coming soon, or extreme cardiovascular health. Probably the latter though.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I believe it would actually help lower resting heart rate.
Do you do a lot of cardio?
Mine was in the 50s when I got out of the Army. It’s really a sign of a horrible death coming soon, or extreme cardiovascular health. Probably the latter though.
Dang, I hope it's the latter too :oops:

I stay pretty active, but don't do any cardio other then walk or jog occasionally with my dog. Other than the prostate issue, I haven't been feeling bad or even noticed it had dropped that much. I checked it again a little while ago and it was in the 50s. Thinking possibly the monitor they were using just misreported? Either way, I'm dropping to 10 on the GW and will be checking my HR everyday now. Kinda got my attention for sure.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys about to make me drop to 10mg a day....I am really loving it at 20 though

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Finally stopped procrastinating and got an appt tomorrow. I’ll have lab results posted on here By Satrurday
Awesome!!! Congrats and super excited to see where your at. I try to keep up w what youre doing most of the time so these bloods will be great timing! Thx for giving back, thats what makes this place worthwhile- guys like u bud, who are willing to share.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Heart rate thing s very interesting. Was using gw for a long time and sleep apnea was an issue and got tested and all that happy horseshyt and now that im off the ex said i dont snore unless on my back and my heart seems to be doing a bit better? Seems like 10mg is the dose to go with. Was runing 15-20 as well (usually 20). Crazy how a lot of seasoned guys are now saying things like 500mg or less of test or even 250 or less for trt (which is correct) and 10mg instead lf 20 for GW. I guess we all grow up sometime. And i feel like the days of guys running 1.8g of tren a week for shyts and giggles are hopefully over. (I swear to all that is holy that my neighbor was running a tren blend at 600mg 3x/wk. He was a legitimate psycho. Tren only made him worse obv.)

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am gonna stay on 20mg for a couple more weeks just to make it through season. Combination of work and coaching a ball game last night and put in about 22000 steps. Slept 4 hours and rolled out of bed to get workout in and start another long day. Usually I would feel hungover by lack of sleep but I am just keeping it rolling.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I have some Cardarine on the way, it’s 20mg capsules though so I don’t have a choice.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!!! Congrats and super excited to see where your at. I try to keep up w what youre doing most of the time so these bloods will be great timing! Thx for giving back, thats what makes this place worthwhile- guys like u bud, who are willing to share.
Thanks bro. I’m patiently waiting my results. I’ve logged on to Sonora Quest 20x a day, I’m psyched to see how everything looks. Plus I need to know if I need to donate more to get hematocrit down.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro. I’m patiently waiting my results. I’ve logged on to Sonora Quest 20x a day, I’m psyched to see how everything looks. Plus I need to know if I need to donate more to get hematocrit down.
I’ve been out of town for work, still have a week and some change to go. I did bloods before I left, doc called and said everything looks good except rbc and hematocrit is too high and I need to donate. Hope I don’t stroke out before I get home.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been out of town for work, still have a week and some change to go. I did bloods before I left, doc called and said everything looks good except rbc and hematocrit is too high and I need to donate. Hope I don’t stroke out before I get home.
You can split caps. I've done it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never done that. Any pointers or tips
Uncap, slowly dump half into water, chug.
Put the other half in a separate container as 10mg caps. I just like the idea of limiting the dosage of this stuff as much as possible. The effects are impressive enough at 10mg. I guess we always push the envelope with this hobby though.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uncap, slowly dump half into water, chug.
Put the other half in a separate container as 10mg caps. I just like the idea of limiting the dosage of this stuff as much as possible. The effects are impressive enough at 10mg. I guess we always push the envelope with this hobby though.
Ive taken 10, 20 and 30. 30 was a couple years ago without any issues. I hear you on pushing the envelope

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I’m encouraged here. Keep in mind my last labs were done before 9 weeks of npp and low dose Dbol. So this is an improvement no matter what
IMG_0354.JPG
IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_0356.JPG
IMG_0357.JPG
IMG_0358.JPG

This is just 2.5 weeks on Cardarine. Additionally, I’m taking 115mg Trest Ace a week and 50-75mg Proviron a day which I’m sure is doing more damage to cholesterol than GW is able to keep up with.
I’m very excited to see what 5 weeks looks like. Already have it scheduled.

And damn boy, my sources test E is strong AF. I take only 0.3ml 3x a week. Proviron is also very clearly freeing up Test and lowering SHBG better than I even thought it would.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Proviron is also very clearly freeing up Test and lowering SHBG better than I even thought it would.
How much Prov are you taking? Sorry if you already said the amount and I missed it

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much Prov are you taking? Sorry if you already said the amount and I missed it
Between 50-75mg split up 2-3 times a day. It put 100 on my free test since last labs. And it’s keeping me dry and gyno free on a Trest cruise.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Between 50-75mg split up 2-3 times a day. It put 100 on my free test since last labs. And it’s keeping me dry and gyno free on a Trest cruise.
Do you think it would work with Clomid? My last blood test with Clomid my test was in the 1100’s, free test was 160. If I could bump my free another 100 it would be really cool

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it would work with Clomid? My last blood test with Clomid my test was in the 1100’s, free test was 160. If I could bump my free another 100 it would be really cool
Guys have ran it in pct but it’s still suppressive.
I wouldn’t unless there was no pct.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, makes sense, I got a little over excited, thanks
I would research a little on Proviron in pct low dosed. Dbol was another one just in the am low dosed. I haven’t pct’d in a while so maybe I’m just old school, but I recall people swear by it to increase serms effectiveness, keep you a bit more anabolic and def lower SHBG. I just don’t remember if it was a bad idea or not. Certainly don’t run it like I do spaced out evenly all day every day. But there may be some usefulness in pct one dose in the am on certain days. No clue though.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok. I’m encouraged here. Keep in mind my last labs were done before 9 weeks of npp and low dose Dbol. So this is an improvement no matter what
View attachment 186241View attachment 186242View attachment 186243View attachment 186244View attachment 186245

This is just 2.5 weeks on Cardarine. Additionally, I’m taking 115mg Trest Ace a week and 50-75mg Proviron a day which I’m sure is doing more damage to cholesterol than GW is able to keep up with.
I’m very excited to see what 5 weeks looks like. Already have it scheduled.

And damn boy, my sources test E is strong AF. I take only 0.3ml 3x a week. Proviron is also very clearly freeing up Test and lowering SHBG better than I even thought it would.
Damn man, making me wanna run 50mg/day w gw for 6wks. You cholesterol looks damn near identical to mine and i was avg 25mg of prov a day w some at 50 and 200mg of test a week and was at 730 and 290 so thats a definite impressive free test number! (Cant waut to see my new labs, just gotta log onto portal. Just got email today that they are ready so we'll see what the proviron did for free t.) Proviron is hugely underestimated and misunderstood compound. Like gw its not for what it does for your looks etc but what it helps other things do*. And your bloods show that even better than mine. Just got my new ones in so im very excited to see what new numbers are. Keep us posted when you get the new ones and start a new thread w all info in it.