Unanswered Experience with GW....wow!!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on GW for about 6 weeks now. 20mg daily. I did a little reading before purchasing, but had misinterpreted what I read, thinking it might counteract lethargy and so on. Anyway, I hardly do any cardio, but plan to start integrating some of that in my workouts soon. Anyway.... After taking this stuff for about 4 weeks, I came to the conclusion that while it seems to help a bit with maintaining muscle (which is a good thing), I didn't really notice any other benefits.... until recently.

A couple of weeks ago, we had to move both of our sons out of the house, in the same weekend. For two days straight, we were loading and unloading u-hauls. Up and down flights of stairs with sofas, washers, dryers, tables, etc.... in hot humid weather. I'm 48, and after the first couple of hours of this I figured I was going to fade out and need multiple breaks. Well, long story short, I basically felt like a cyborg throughout the entire two day ordeal. Of course there were times where a bit of fatigue set in, mostly in my forearms and grip, but stamina was endless. I now know where the value in this stuff lies - pure stamina. I could see this being extremely useful for construction workers, landscapers, etc. Not sure about pure cardio output cause I haven't tested that, but man, I was amazed at how I just kept going and never actually got really tired. Even came home after the final move and cut the grass (not a riding mower, either) in 90+ temps with high humidity. I remember as I was cutting grass thinking, man I would normally feel exhausted by now, and it was the strangest feeling to be able to keep going without that feeling that you're about to just drop from sheer exhaustion. I'm assuming the effects of this probably don't last long after you come off of it, but I will definitely continue cycling this for the foreseeable future.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I noticed it almost immediately. I seem to be a machine in and out of the gym on it.
If I see a marked decrease in LDL this month, I’m going to be quite a huge fan of it.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know about your LDL numbers.... I've been thinking of that as well.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would be worried about it potentially overexerting my heart if my endurance shot up by THAT much.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just the reversal of lipids make it seem like it will be just the opposite for your heart. Quite beneficial.
I’m not doing any more in the gym, it’s just what I’m doing is easier. From what I’ve experienced and researched, it’s probably one of the best drugs for cardiovascular health.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw i am interested to see your bloodwork. You said you have been ON since january if i remember correctly.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Btw i am interested to see your bloodwork. You said you have been ON since january if i remember correctly.
Well, I’ve been ON since 2015. But ya, when I get labs back, If everything is good and I’ve got a goal, I blast again. Taking breaks is paramount though. Gear stops working when you just blast nonstop. Cruises are necessary not just for health, but to prime receptors.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Matt I definitely want to see your bloods too if you’re open about it. Early October I’m going to post mine, last FULL bloodwork was 6 months ago, been blasting for the past 6 months, on multiple stuff, so it should be fun to see 😁. Returning to 200-250mg for 4-5 months after.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be worried about it potentially overexerting my heart if my endurance shot up by THAT much.
It won't adversely affect your heart at all. It supercharges the mitochondria, so you are just a more efficient machine. It actually has numerous cardiovascular benefits. In fact, out of all the drugs available today--prescription or otherwise--GW is probably the most cardiovascularly beneficial of all...for numerous reasons.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I simply cant believe this, you guys will probably talk me into using it for my next cycle...
Especially with tren ace being in the mix.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Matt I definitely want to see your bloods too if you’re open about it. Early October I’m going to post mine, last FULL bloodwork was 6 months ago, been blasting for the past 6 months, on multiple stuff, so it should be fun to see . Returning to 200-250mg for 4-5 months after.
Absolutely. I’ll actually have some posted by Saturday at around 2 weeks on 20mg/Cardarine, and I’ll have more at 5 weeks.
Hopefully some valuable info for everyone.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tons of people have experienced massive improvements in lipids when on GW. There's a thread at Pro Muscle right now with a bunch of people talking about how much it helped their lipids. For guys using methylated AAS, it is a God-send.
I’m already a believer and I’ll be posting labs at the 2.5 week mark and the 5 week mark.
It’s one of the best discoveries for aas users in a while, totally agree.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m already a believer and I’ll be posting labs at the 2.5 week mark and the 5 week mark.
im really excited to see that tbh, could be a game changer... I’m still hesitant to add another 80$ a month for GW to my supply... but if it helps lipids that much.. I’ll have to.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
im really excited to see that tbh, could be a game changer... I’m still hesitant to add another 80$ a month for GW to my supply... but if it helps lipids that much.. I’ll have to.
Mine probably ships to Canada and is $60 for 50 days @20mg/day. We will see where my test is at and lipids since I’m using both from that source.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mine probably ships to Canada and is $60 for 50 days @20mg/day. We will see where my test is at and lipids since I’m using both from that source.
50 days? The ones I know are 20mg for 30 days typically

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I trust my source but i will be using MA’s next if I don’t see marked improvement. I know everyone’s a big fan around here, but when RUI dropped their prices, I stuck with them for a while, but my last batch of BPC and TB500 didn’t come with the same effects as the last few months had. I’ve heard they have new ownership which in the RC world, is never a good thing.
Just got off MA’s site and he has GW for $45 for 30 days. Not bad at all.
The prices seem pretty good over there and my mind is at ease with their reputation.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I trust my source but i will be using MA’s next if I don’t see marked improvement. I know everyone’s a big fan around here, but when RUI dropped their prices, I stuck with them for a while, but my last batch of BPC and TB500 didn’t come with the same effects as the last few months had. I’ve heard they have new ownership which in the RC world, is never a good thing.
The prices seem pretty good over there and my mind is at ease with their reputation.
What are you currently running, if it is not a secret?
We need to know that to get a perspective on bloodwork results.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s decent pricing, i was looking at it also. I’m lucky enough to have a source for everything I need that’s basically one of the best if not the best quality product in Canada but obviously their price is higher so their GW is 110$ for 80x10mg. I use them for everything but I find that a little expensive for GW. I might try MA. Loved their product back then

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are you currently running, if it is not a secret?
We need to know that to get a perspective on bloodwork results.
250 Test / week
115 Trest Ace / week
50mg Proviron / day

Letro/Ralox.

My lipids should be shyt right now. So if they are even close to decent, or even improved in 3 more weeks, cardarine will become a mainstay for me and I will happily sing its praises to all.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
250 Test / week
115 Trest Ace / week
50mg Proviron / day

Letro/Ralox.

My lipids should be shyt right now. So if they are even close to decent, or even improved in 3 more weeks, cardarine will become a mainstay for me and I will happily sing its praises to all.
Trest is the one that trashes them the most, right? And letro of course.
Test by itself isnt too bad. Proviron is detrimental, but i wouldnt say massively.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest is the one that trashes them the most, right? And letro of course.
Test by itself isnt too bad. Proviron is detrimental, but i wouldnt say massively.
Everything he named will greatly impact his lipids but trest is the one that’s gonna trash it the most yeah

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everything he named will greatly impact his lipids but trest is the one that’s gonna trash it the most yeah
So weird. It doesn’t mess mine up that bad.
Maybe since I don’t run it very high.
I’ve been more concerned with the letro and Proviron.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On 500mg test my hdl and ldl were in range and total cholesterol was right there in the middle. Hdl was towards the lower end though and my dier wasnt the best (could have reduced fat intake more).
I had also just finished masteron at the time.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does cardarine have acute effects after a single dose?
Or does it require a certain 'saturation point' to be reached?
If it's the latter, how long does it take to become saturated? One week? Two weeks?

Any insight would be appreciated.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Proviron? Damn i like it very much.
I still stand by my statement that test by itself at a reasonable dose (<=500mg) without excessive AI use shouldnt be too detrimental to one's lipid profile,
I mean it should not put one put of range, provided that diet is clean and there are no pre-existing conditions.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still stand by my statement that test by itself at a reasonable dose (<=500mg) without excessive AI use shouldnt be too detrimental to one's lipid profile,
Bro weren’t you the one that said his test was underdosed and ****? Loll I mean pretty sure anyone that runs test higher than 250mg for a long period of time will have his lipids out of range.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro weren’t you the one that said his test was underdosed and ****? Loll I mean pretty sure anyone that runs test higher than 250mg for a long period of time will have his lipids out of range.
My "pharma" test i used on a cruise is underdosed or even bunk.
My homebrew i used on a blast was 100% legit, weighed and filtered by me and tested. First shot, 250mg (1cc) 48 hours lwter put me at 1456 ng/dl.

Hdl will be affected but i see no reason for total and ldl to go out of range unless you are supplying too much "raw" material. Since you are not synthesizing steroids endogenously, my view is that you can and should cut your fat and cholesterol intake while on exogenous test.
when on gear i cut out eggs, full fat cheese, whole milk, fatty meat etc. Ldl wont be used for steroidogenesis and therefore extra will be floating around your bloodstream and show up on your bloodwork.

I kept my fat to a minimum while upping my carbs and protein.

I remember dave crossland (ucthefreak) talking about how his ldl and total were not elevated even when he was running grams of aas because his fat intake was minimal. His hdl was low of course.

That makes sense. There is a mechanism by which androgens lower hdl and that is of course going to be affected.

But as i said, if you are not supplying enough raw material, no reason for total and ldl to go out of range.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear you're going to be posting labs. The more labs that get posted about stuff like this, the better...becaue there re still many AAS users still have no idea how helpful GW is for cardiovascular health...and not just from a lipid standpoint, but from an entire metabolic health standpoint. It helps improve basically every facoe of metaolic health. The substantial increase in insulin sensitivity alone pays big dividends in terms of cardiovascular (and overall metabolic) health.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it's the latter, how long does it take to become saturated? One week? Two weeks?

I was looking dor more into on cardarine, specifically wanting to use it while on tren, maybe with GW as well

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the kind words. With the discount code (am15) my GW costs $39.94 for 600 mg. Most chem companies still sell 300 mg bottles for as much or more than I sell my 600 mg bottles for. All my SARMs are DOUBLE the amount (600 mg) of most other research companies (300 mg) and 90% of them charge either the same or more(in most cases more) than I do for half the amount!

I may have the best SARM prices of any research company out there...at least among the well known ones that actually has a good rep. Plus, I test all my stuff, which almost no one does. Sure, you can find some generic companies on Amazon selling stuff pretty cheap, but most people have BAD experiences with those companies. There is NO WAY someone can have all their stuff made in the US...then lab tested...and sell it for what the no-name companies do on Amazon. Regardless, the point was that my SARM prices are excellent, especially when considering the amount I put in each bottle.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
250 Test / week
115 Trest Ace / week
50mg Proviron / day

Letro/Ralox.

Do you know what your lipids were before starting GW...or have any baseline info to go off of, so that you are able to gauage the improvements?

You're right, that stack is going to trash your lipids. Just letro alone is pretty harsh on lipids...nd when you add in everything ekse, they were probably horrible, but GW has no doibt improved them significantly from what they were/would have been.

I really hope you know what they were at their worst....so we can see what GW actually did for you personally. Otherwise, it's really impossible to measure any improvements. For example, if your HDL would have been 9, but now it is 28, that would be a huge improvement...but when compared against optimal HDL levels (40-60), it's not that great. It's certainly way better than 9, but it's still not optimal. GW will improve your HDL and lower your LDL, which is great.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
250 Test / week
115 Trest Ace / week
50mg Proviron / day

Letro/Ralox.

Do you know what your lipids were before starting GW...or have any baseline info to go off of, so that you are able to gauage the improvements?

You're right, that stack is going to trash your lipids. Just letro alone is pretty harsh on lipids...and when you add in everything else, they were probably horrible, but GW has no doubt improved them significantly from what they were/would have been.

I really hope you know what they were at their worst....so we can see what GW actually did for you personally. Otherwise, it's really impossible to measure any improvements. For example, if your HDL would have been 9, but now it is 28, that would be a huge improvement...but when compared against optimal HDL levels (40 or more), it's not that great. It's certainly way better than 9, but not optimal.

GW will improve your HDL and lower your LDL, which is exactly what most AAS users need. Even if GW doesn't completely ameliorate the negative effects AAS can have on lipids, the massive improvemen/prevention is does provide is worth it's weight in gold.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me either. It varies from person to person...and of course, dosage plays a big role as well.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tons of people have experienced massive improvements in lipids when on GW. There's a thread at Pro Muscle right now with a bunch of people talking about how much it helped their lipids. For guys using methylated AAS, it is a God-send.
I really would like to try it but the cancer scare is still on my mind... I

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It becomes active right away. There is no build-up in the bloodstream/tissues. It begins providing effects immediately. However, anecdotally speaking, it often seems to take a few days to provide maximum benefit, but certainly not weeks.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean it should not put one put of range, provided that diet is clean and there are no pre-existing conditions.
Agreed. Using test with a SERM (to prevent gyno) will have minimal effect on LDL, but HDL will drop a bit (nothing extreme) for most people. AI's can certainly cause damage in that area, but again, the severity of its effect will depend on both the type of AI used, as well as dosage.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caradine is amazing, I've ran it solo and in stacks. I can lift for hours on it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the kind words. With the discount code (am15) my GW costs $39.94 for 600 mg. Most chem companies still sell 300 mg bottles for as much or more than I sell my 600 mg bottles for. All my SARMs are DOUBLE the amount (600 mg) of most other research companies (300 mg) and 90% of them charge either the same or more(in most cases more) than I do for half the amount!

I may have the best SARM prices of any research company out there...at least among the well known ones that actually has a good rep. Plus, I test all my stuff, which almost no one does. Sure, you can find some generic companies on Amazon selling stuff pretty cheap, but most people have BAD experiences with those companies. There is NO WAY someone can have all their stuff made in the US...then lab tested...and sell it for what the no-name companies do on Amazon. Regardless, the point was that my SARM prices are excellent, especially when considering the amount I put in each bottle.
I immediately noticed the 60ml liquids.
I’ll be putting in an order this next month for Aromasin, GW, and I’m going to continue with BPC/Tb with you. Looking forward to trying it all out

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

You're right, that stack is going to trash your lipids. Just letro alone is pretty harsh on lipids...and when you add in everything else, they were probably horrible, but GW has no doubt improved them significantly from what they were/would have been.

I really hope you know what they were at their worst....so we can see what GW actually did for you personally. Otherwise, it's really impossible to measure any improvements. For example, if your HDL would have been 9, but now it is 28, that would be a huge improvement...but when compared against optimal HDL levels (40 or more), it's not that great. It's certainly way better than 9, but not optimal.

GW will improve your HDL and lower your LDL, which is exactly what most AAS users need. Even if GW doesn't completely ameliorate the negative effects AAS can have on lipids, the massive improvemen/prevention is does provide is worth it's weight in gold.
Unfortunately the most recent were just prior to running 8 weeks of NPP, which I’ve been off for 2.5 weeks. They weren’t bad, if they are even in range I will assume they have improved. Luckily I did schedule labs just 3 weeks from tomorrow( Tomorrow is the 1st lab draw @2 weeks on GW) so I will have a baseline for improvement at 20mg/day for 5 weeks total.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
It won't adversely affect your heart at all. It supercharges the mitochondria, so you are just a more efficient machine. It actually has numerous cardiovascular benefits. In fact, out of all the drugs available today--prescription or otherwise--GW is probably the most cardiovascularly beneficial of all...for numerous reasons.
Hi Mike, do you know how long after taking GW the effects stop? I’m gonna buy some for my training to up my cardio for climbing up to Everest base camp in two months but can’t take it with me. Would it help for the week I’m there after stopping it, as I can’t take it with me? Thanks

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried GW once from OL UK. I couldn't sleep from it. Gave it to my friend and he had the same problem. Anybody else with a similar experience? Or is it just OL UK's shady stuff ...