EXOTHERM from BLACK LION RESEARCH @ Nutriverse

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, so I'm not failing any of you, sign up for our newsletter at www.NUTRIVERSE.com and thank me later.

Youll be privy to ALL the latest/best/sickest/most exclusive/pertinent sales in the biz.... period.

Xoxo volvo

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, that stuff is going to really get some people right looking for the recomp/hardening effect and then some

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be getting me some of this! Huge BLR believer/supporter over here. I mentioned this a few times on this site.
I told Brundell and others here (about Follidrone) that I was very skeptical at first about its claims. Im 49, been training since age 12 (37 years) tried every natty supp under the sun. So I gave Follidrone a try. I was amazed that I gained some strength, and my workouts were awesome. So again, I was skeptical thinking the stuff was spiked w/ a prohormone. I didn't think a natty supp could ever work like that... So I took it right up to my quarterly blood test (Im on statins.. Old people)... My bloods were perfect, lipids were perfect, blood sugar, blood pressure, etc...So now its my staple supp... Going to add this Exotherm as well.. Thanks Brundel!
DH=1.JPG

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'll be getting me some of this! Huge BLR believer/supporter over here. I mentioned this a few times on this site.
I told Brundell and others here (about Follidrone) that I was very skeptical at first about its claims. Im 49, been training since age 12 (37 years) tried every natty supp under the sun. So I gave Follidrone a try. I was amazed that I gained some strength, and my workouts were awesome. So again, I was skeptical thinking the stuff was spiked w/ a prohormone. I didn't think a natty supp could ever work like that... So I took it right up to my quarterly blood test (Im on statins.. Old people)... My bloods were perfect, lipids were perfect, blood sugar, blood pressure, etc...So now its my staple supp... Going to add this Exotherm as well.. Thanks Brundel!
View attachment 121379
Hell yea, Brundel is a good dude, very smart when it comes to this, he is the main reason I wanted to be a rep cause I seen how he was from all the blr logs up and his quality of supps was second to none really, glad you had great success with the Folli, Im trying some of that right now too along with a few other BLR goodies for a PCT log im getting ready to put up. looking forward to the gaims

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed in another thread you are no longer carrying this product

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoutout to max and the nutriverse team for their excellent customer service from the 4th of July sale! Thanks guys