EXOTHERM FAQ

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel Any problem running Exotherm for 3 months? Would it crush estro too much?
Nah, it's much lighter as an ai than say letrone

raji1980

Awards
So instructions say 3 pumps upper chest shoulder and abs. I do two times a day shoulders and upper chest. 2 pumps in the morning. That ok?

I read earlier in the thread it could have some spot reduction. I'm using Apex Alchemy Flashpoint for chest fat. Would mixing in like a quarter pump of Exotherm with the Flashpoint possibly have any benefit for chest fat?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So instructions say 3 pumps upper chest shoulder and abs. I do two times a day shoulders and upper chest. 2 pumps in the morning. That ok?

I read earlier in the thread it could have some spot reduction. I'm using Apex Alchemy Flashpoint for chest fat. Would mixing in like a quarter pump of Exotherm with the Flashpoint possibly have any benefit for chest fat?
Yah am and pm is fine. A quarter pump is not gonna do anything though. We recently added 30ml more to the bottle. So maybe just go to 4 pumps and use a full pump.

raji1980

Awards
Is there any difference between stearoyl vanillylamide and capsimax? I've takin capsimax before with a slight increase in sweating but when taking Exotherm I was sweating like crazy

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been enjoying at 3am/2pm. Recently switched to 3am as I just added Letrone 1am/1pm

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any difference between stearoyl vanillylamide and capsimax? I've takin capsimax before with a slight increase in sweating but when taking Exotherm I was sweating like crazy
Yes...Capsimax is 2mg capsaicin per 100mg. Ours is pure and at 20mg so 50x more potent mg/mg basis. You would have to take 1000mg of capsimax to meet the dose we have in Exotherm. IN addition topical administration is better IMO.