woofer1ner

Awards
i have 11/25 one but i'm more interested in trying
Quality Vitamind Juiced
and
God Status Labz Zeus

cfisher52986

Awards
You’ll thank me later…. At about 4am when you can’t sleep and just decided f**k it, I’m going to clean the garage and paint the house instead…. 😂
Dam it’s like that ?!😄
I actually called Eva’s and they said they are out and expecting more in the next 2 weeks

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
My buddy is always saying that the Reddit preworkout board is going mad about a new preworkout I gotta try.

first it was phenta plex, then el jefe, then some panda supplement, smash amf, juiced, and now he’s saying Zeus he’s gonna buy cos he’s convinced my that board it’s gotta be 10x better than excelsior and OG Craze (he’s only 22 so he thinks anything new and shiny is better).

Truth is I ain’t tried any of those. To those who have how do they stack up vs the ones we seem to think are strongest here (excelsior, doomsday hardcore, OG Craze)?

Justjoe7989

Awards
It's not any better just the new one bought it a year ago and sold it I only buy excelsior and ts now and some caffeine pills to get me through days I don't take them 99 percent of the ones that are spiked smash juiced etc are imo to toxic or dirty to have any benefits 99 percent of the guys on the reddit page seem like there looking for a way to get high one of the last posts I saw was LOOKING FOR A EUPHRIC PRE TO DO CHORES WITH

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I currently have 4 tubs of 7/26 Excelsior and haven't even gotten around to trying it yet lol. I also have two unopened tubs of 11/25 I still have yet to crack open. I think I am set for a while.

Latest TS I have from Eva is 10/26.

Justjoe7989

Awards
I currently have 4 tubs of 7/26 Excelsior and haven't even gotten around to trying it yet lol. I also have two unopened tubs of 11/25 I still have yet to crack open. I think I am set for a while.

Latest TS I have from Eva is 10/26.
7/26 is insane haven't tried the OG but best one I've had

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
It's not any better just the new one bought it a year ago and sold it I only buy excelsior and ts now and some caffeine pills to get me through days I don't take them 99 percent of the ones that are spiked smash juiced etc are imo to toxic or dirty to have any benefits 99 percent of the guys on the reddit page seem like there looking for a way to get high one of the last posts I saw was LOOKING FOR A EUPHRIC PRE TO DO CHORES WITH
Joe, I’m struggling to follow you when you write the below:

“It's not any better just the new one bought it a year ago and sold it”

I hear you on smash and juiced but honestly I thought a lot of guys on here would like that (there’s plenty saying the same for excelsior)?

For the non-spiked stuff there I think el jefe, and wildfire seem most popular but when I search for those hardly anyone sells them even in America where they’d be legal. @zufir and @muscleman you cats should be the experts in all this stuff, what gives?

Justjoe7989

Awards
It's just the next shiny one the one I have is good but the next one could be better.... Like the donkey trying to get the carrot. I got caught up in the preworkout out addiction had close to fifty tubs I was saying I got zues a while ago because I was under the delusion that it was better than the other ones and I just had to have it..

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Joe, I’m struggling to follow you when you write the below:

“It's not any better just the new one bought it a year ago and sold it”

I hear you on smash and juiced but honestly I thought a lot of guys on here would like that (there’s plenty saying the same for excelsior)?

For the non-spiked stuff there I think el jefe, and wildfire seem most popular but when I search for those hardly anyone sells them even in America where they’d be legal. @zufir and @muscleman you cats should be the experts in all this stuff, what gives?
I've tried wildfire and el jefe before. It's good but you have to be quick with those types of preworkout and get the first batch that comes out before they release a reformulated batch

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
It's just the next shiny one the one I have is good but the next one could be better.... Like the donkey trying to get the carrot. I got caught up in the preworkout out addiction had close to fifty tubs I was saying I got zues a while ago because I was under the delusion that it was better than the other ones and I just had to have it..
So if you had to summarise their effects, some are stronger than excelsior but not worth the side effects and others are just overhyped?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I've tried wildfire and el jefe before. It's good but you have to be quick with those types of preworkout and get the first batch that comes out before they release a reformulated batch
How do they stack up (first batch or otherwise) vs excelsior or the doomsday hardcore which I know you liked as well as smash amf?

Just trying to get my head around how excelsior has a 5 year old thread here but these other ones don’t really get any love..

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How do they stack up (first batch or otherwise) vs excelsior or the doomsday hardcore which I know you liked as well as smash amf?

Just trying to get my head around how excelsior has a 5 year old thread here but these other ones don’t really get any love..
Because excelsior came out 6 years ago and no other pre workout that released afterwards ever came close to excelsior’s effects. 😂

cfisher52986

Awards
Because excelsior came out 6 years ago and no other pre workout that released afterwards ever came close to excelsior’s effects. 😂
Exactly, there’s nothing else like it. It’s the euphoria
Plus with the folklore and rumors and different batches, it is intriguing

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Gonna screenshot this for my buddy lol. Thanks guys. I’m not even gonna ask anyone’s opinion on what he’s saying is the new number 1, haha I laughed when I read the name alone.

cfisher52986

Awards
There is an interesting new one by a company called UK Labs . ( they are based out of Las Vegas )

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thermal spark is good too… It’s excelsior without the cracked energy

James496

Awards
Thinking of buying some Thermal Spark from PN tomorrow. I had the pleasure of experiencing the o.g excelsior which was a majestic pre workout in every sense. I'm not anticipating o.g, but if it is as good as the earlier hydrazine batches I'll be very happy (not comparing products) just saying both were great.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Can you use terminal spark as a pre workout? I never used the original. Or any other "fat burner".

Just the name itself. Fat burner sound so gay or feminine. I dont care about my body fat.

But i see you talking about TS as a source for energy and focus.

So in short: is this something i can use as a pre workout?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you use terminal spark as a pre workout? I never used the original. Or any other "fat burner".

Just the name itself. Fat burner sound so gay or feminine. I dont care about my body fat.

But i see you talking about TS as a source for energy and focus.

So in short: is this something i can use as a pre workout?
I find it works better as a pre workout than a fat burner to be honest lol

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I eat perfectly fine on it 1-2 hours after my training. It’s literally a mood enhancer for me haha
All right. Sound good. I gonna give it a try. How long before training to you take it?

One of two capsules?

James496

Awards
I'm using Thermal Spark from PN and man I am impressed. I see comparisons with O.G excelsior cropping up. I personally, would say from memory that it feels different to O.G excelsior, but not in a bad way. In a good way. I'd say it's as strong, but again in a different way. The energy feels different but the mood elevation & focus is there and its up there with the best currently. It's not as long acting as O.G excelsior in my opinion, I felt a gradual decline kicking in about 4 hours later but no crash. I took 2 caps. It says on the back do not exceed 3. I may try 3 as I feel for me personally that would be the sweet spot. I'm very hardened to stims and trust me Thermal Spark is great. I hope the formula stays as they have it right.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only tried one of the PN thermal spark and it’s nothing like what I hear about excelsior but it’s definitely good. However, I tried 5 caps of methyl blue from @mikearnold and half a cap of thermal and holy cow

James496

Awards
I’ve only tried one of the PN thermal spark and it’s nothing like what I hear about excelsior but it’s definitely good. However, I tried 5 caps of methyl blue from @mikearnold and half a cap of thermal and holy cow
Exactly that, which I hope, will go towards keeping the formula the same. I honestly didn't experience the same kind of full on vibe as O.G excelsior, but I did experience a vibe that felt very good and very productive. No side effects either.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Exactly that, which I hope, will go towards keeping the formula the same. I honestly didn't experience the same kind of full on vibe as O.G excelsior, but I did experience a vibe that felt very good and very productive. No side effects either.
The best way I can describe thermal spark is “excelsior but without the crack energy” lol

cfisher52986

Awards
New batch incoming? I’m stocking up on 7/26 before it’s gone. The 7/26 is the strongest by far and I’ve had 8/23, 5/24, 10/25, and 11/25.
How often do you take it? I have tried 7/26 a few times and didn’t get effects like people on here have talked about 😫 could be due to stim tolerance though . I tried 8/23 too and that definitely felt stronger to me

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t recommend taking thermal spark as a fat burner along with excelsior the following days… It seems like the ingredients are from the same “family” because I took 3 scoops of excelsior today after taking thermal spark yesterday and I didn’t feel anything 😂 No positive effect nor negative effects… nothing

I would honestly classify thermal spark as another pre workout taken at 2 caps or a nootropic at 1. Add in a pump formula and you’ve got yourself a solid preworkout.

DelTrem

Awards
How often do you take it? I have tried 7/26 a few times and didn’t get effects like people on here have talked about 😫 could be due to stim tolerance though . I tried 8/23 too and that definitely felt stronger to me
Usually 1/2 - 1 scoop once or twice a week. I just finished a tub of 11/25 I’ve had open for about six months. Tried a couple of servings of the 8/23 that I had sitting around and then opened the 7/26 and it blew me away.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Exactly, there’s nothing else like it. It’s the euphoria
Plus with the folklore and rumors and different batches, it is intriguing
Like this weird guy I know who crash-landed on planet earth. He said gravity is so heavy I can barely stand up and then this kind earthling came to his rescue with a freshly poured but vintage cup of Excelsior into a human skull drinking cup obtained from a blessed virgin who died of natural causes,
and it was so that herbs in Excelsior had aged and mutated into something unique and turned purple in ints longing of an ancestry with almost totally distinct Craze.

Was it the excelsior herbs that mutated and created this unique batch or did the chef indeed put that purple orchid in it?
Anyhow from barely being able to get out of bed this guy after gulping down a serving of this mysterious purple elixir he got so filled with cosmic energy shot a ray at an old log and behold; it turned into a silvery surfboard and off into the sky he was!

24 hours later he came crashing down towards earth; emergency! system energy low that earth fuel is spiked with contaminated herbs and fruit! Like Kryptonite to Superman!

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t recommend taking thermal spark as a fat burner along with excelsior the following days… It seems like the ingredients are from the same “family” because I took 3 scoops of excelsior today after taking thermal spark yesterday and I didn’t feel anything 😂 No positive effect nor negative effects… nothing

I would honestly classify thermal spark as another pre workout taken at 2 caps or a nootropic at 1. Add in a pump formula and you’ve got yourself a solid preworkout.
Thermal Spark is more in the way that there is not much in stim ways besides the smoothest O.G spice . The white specks in it taste just like it. TS uncapped and savored sublingual has a slight sour taste so I am guessing a mild dose of synephrine in there. But not a pinch of DMHA or Kigelia I reckon because with any product with any of those in I have a very distinct sleepy crash just a couple of hours later, after that sleep crash I also feel afterstimmed but not in a good way.

I am not sure about the newer tubs Excelsior but from some of them I felt O.G spice as missing. But surely mild O.G spice in TS buy on 2 TS I get even more bad mood vibes than with O.G so a little side stim in TS I am guessing synephrine.....

But who knows. On the influence of O.G I spend too many hours reading forums reading up on different chemical formulas googled forums about user reports and read a few pub med pharmacology papers on neurology stimulants and more.

Unfortunately being stimmed even on lowergrade O.G you might not believe me but honestly I barely ever dosed over a hole scoop but even that gave me some permatolerance over the years and muscleman typing diarea of course.

Even though the O.G spice feels so smooth it will make other stims taken shortly after feel weak. That it was happened when they started releasing tubs without the O.G spice and people came off the O.G and couldn't feel the new. But new people surely felt it. I suspect a couple of tubs in different batches might have been spiked a bit extra and some of the glowing reports of new tubs might have come from them but to release all tubs that strong with the exposure Excelsior now has would be too risky.

Like the 2 E.R ministries reported in person here and a few people and myself publicly announce:

I am permafried by Excelsior but getting sick of it. For me one think taking Excelsior while I was involved in academic research and writing it really speeded up this processes and associations between different cultures started popping up.

Like Thor and Odin now famous because of Marvel and marvelous bodybuilding by Thor lol those are asa Scandinavian myths and actually even Tolkien who wrote Lord of The Rings took the elves straight from Nordic mythology:

They were a nature loving people fond of music poetry and dance intoxicating themselves with flower buds!
And there was a war between the Asa and Elves and the Elves actually won and after they intermingled.

Anybody with a sensitive tongue can you confirm if the taste of the white specks is the same as the white specks in TS?
I am pretty sure that the white Specs in TS taste like the O.G spice.

And yes muscleman is fried although only opened a tub once since last summer and didn't touch a single grain of Excelsior the mix for 6 months and even almost 2 weeks even caffeine free ... and feels good but today happened to find some hazardous to health grains in my closet and Bam muscleman typing away forgetting it was a pre cleaner not a pre forum post typer

But I actually think it's best used pre typing...... but "htf" is it gonna go...??

Once upon a time there was a man, a muscleman.
And he dreamt he could fly could lift.
All he needed was a little help from the Imperial Druids concoction.
After people started seeing a muscular silver shape surfing the clouds they became curious;
Emperor, what is that flying in the sky!?

I`ts a bird!
It's a plane!
It's a flying man!
It's Muscleman!!!

🌈😇😂

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The best way I can describe thermal spark is “excelsior but without the crack energy” lol
Do you still get crack energy with newer Excelsior? But I guess you dose them 3 scoops or? Anybody else don't I am glad dear @zufir is such a strong specimen he can withstand this.
I never ever had real crack energy with any Excelsior. My first try 1,5 scoops was too much and I got sick bit when lowering and dialing in perfect c r a ck y nootropic lol

Then if TS or something O.G after a long break amazing smooth long lasting energy but even on lower doses when I use it too many consecutive days the energy is there but that is not because of the PWO but when you take stims continuously you use your own bodys emergency resources, adrenaline pump out and get adrenaline and dopamine etc going and over time you become depleted.

Anyhow good luck and recommend visualizing and focusing and flexing more if you want muscles rather than training too hard.
And I think many who trains as well might be surprised they might get better results look wise using lower weights and maximum focus on each moment. I remember you said you wanted the Thor 4 steroid @zufir ?

So just visualize the might from the sky Electric energy and how its yours and a you push you can internally visualize the energy being yours and maybe a sound a vibration. In Thor. I haven't studied rune magic yet and personally I use secret sanskrit for focus and Shiva who is normally depicted in a yogis position is also Nataraja when he dances the cosmic dance but how did get build like that?

Om Namah Shivaya

Attachments

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Usually 1/2 - 1 scoop once or twice a week. I just finished a tub of 11/25 I’ve had open for about six months. Tried a couple of servings of the 8/23 that I had sitting around and then opened the 7/26 and it blew me away.
you kid me not? Hmm almost with every new batch release there is some new account touting the lates batch like nothing else....
Wasn`t it you @Justjoe7989 who said you would rather have ten tubs of 10/25 than one of the 11/25? Quite a few members here though said 11/25 was one of the better batches as of late. But I dunno and I think in a few cases some or just a few tubs with the same date have been extra spiked. But I am not gonna keep emptying my pocket to do empirical imperial research about this. No real chemist in the house I guess?
Or no-one openly confessing but I am pretty sure Excelsior chefs out of interest is following this thread.

I admit although how amazing over time although no direct emergent withdrawal symptoms its hard to overcome sluggishness and drained adrenaline system for me and I think universally for everybody more or less depending on dose constitution.

And dont listen to Muscleman! Meglomania and thoughts of being an ancient War God and flying through the sky those are are rare but desirable side effects lol