Excelsior pre workout

tstrogo93

Awards
I honestly got two really strong tubs from Evas like over a year ago just before they and everyone else in the U.S sold out, pretty much as strong as O.G but a little bit different in my experience that it was strong and enhancing all my senses but with a bit of mellow touch to it making me less forward and with a bit more lingering nausea...
Went through a whole tub of that batch throughout last winter that still one to go but I feel like giving it a rest believe it or not.
I dunno really, people might actually have been getting really strong tubs with all different exp dates.
It´s just all the 3 times I bought the new red tubs from PN it has all been exactly the same powder same feeling mellow short and quickly I found that it was not something that help me get into a workout mode
I agree i got a few 6/24 back when they were in the US and they were basically OG. these 6/24 in the red tubs are diferent.

I checked with predator last night and got a response they still have the 6/24 batch

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had the OG Craze Grape and Berry Lemonade and tried special editions Summer tea and cherry bomb pomegranate (sp?).

used to be like going to a candy shop at GNC back in the good old days!

Special edition flavors were amazing, always wanted to try the strawberry swirl edition but some were a UK exclusive (can’t remember the others, think there was a pineapple?). Always wish they had made an orange flavor.

OG Berry Lemonade was my favorite, all the good tubs had a chemical tinge aftertaste lol……used to stack with OG Hemavol for Jack3D gains, replacing the aggression side effect with focus (IMO)…..

never tried OG detonate, but imagine thermal spark was close to a carbon copy to it?

different strokes for all, whatever works…..the mrs. ran a cut cycle on thermal spark (thanks to this forum!) and dropped 20 (close to 30 lbs), but hated OG OxyElite Pro back in the day, which didn’t work in her case, so go figure!

interested in the buzz around mitrodopa on this forum…..NuTropix Labs Halcyon (think it was renamed from Purple Magic) has been said to be a great thermal spark replacement but wary of messing with anything that has tianeptine sodium in the profile, prop bend or otherwise…..
I like O.G Detonate and although a bit shorter lasting I find it to be a bit more functional than Excelsior and less intoxicating meaning I would be less likely to go into border line mania.
I only ever bought one bottle of Thermal Spark and I was having these really strong O.G Excelsior then and didn´t think Themal did measure up and I didn´t try 2 caps but I felt some minor jittery fatburner side effect? That I didn´t feel with Excelsior.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I like O.G Detonate and although a bit shorter lasting I find it to be a bit more functional than Excelsior and less intoxicating meaning I would be less likely to go into border line mania.
I only ever bought one bottle of Thermal Spark and I was having these really strong O.G Excelsior then and didn´t think Themal did measure up and I didn´t try 2 caps but I felt some minor jittery fatburner side effect? That I didn´t feel with Excelsior.
Like I said, different strokes different folks……I tried 2 caps of thermal spark at the same
Time once and almost died lol.

never again, could never do more than 1 cap of thermal spark when I tried it or more than 1 scoop of excelsior…..to each their own though!

tstrogo93

Awards
ya i used to love detonate....perfect explanation...less fun more functional than execlsior but similar feel that there is something in both that shouldnt be in them lol

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ya i used to love detonate....perfect explanation...less fun more functional than execlsior but similar feel that there is something in both that shouldnt be in them lol
Detonate put some sparks on my senses especially the first two bottles.
Sometimes I would drop one more cap Sunday afternoon when work was done and be on my way to do a superman phonebooth change from formal to wear to freespirited Tokyo tribe dance wear for being a mix of vintage flare corduroys matched with some modern cyber sci details from that planets tribe lol
But I never had chance measuring up in those groovy foxy spiky and whatever craze hairstyles some of them flashed around :love:
And this well guess I have mentioned it once but dropping a Detonate and a heavy dose of Excelsior before hitting the dancefloor that pretty much literally shot me up in detonation leading straight up and far above.......
The risks akways increase when you mix and really advice against I am sure most of you have a couple of episodes of overdoing stims and ending up with more bad side effects

It´s just the soreness last for more days after stunts like that lately lol :ROFLMAO:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ya i used to love detonate....perfect explanation...less fun more functional than Excelsior but similar feel that there is something in both that shouldn´t be in them lol
Detonate put some sparks on my senses especially the first two bottles.
Sometimes I would drop one more cap Sunday afternoon when work was done and be on my way to do a superman phonebooth change from formal to wear to free spirited Tokyo tribe dance wear for being a mix of vintage flare corduroys matched with some modern cyber sci details from that planets tribe lol
But I never had chance measuring up in those groovy foxy spiky and whatever craze hairstyles some of them flashed around :love:
not recommending these for people to use but for mad men only.
This summer I dropped a Detonate and a heavy dose of Excelsior before hitting the dancefloor, that pretty much literally shot me straight up and far above.......
The risks always increase when you mix and really advice against I am sure most of you have a couple of episodes of overdoing stims and ending up with more bad side effects.
This time just a total channeling of the Great Dancing Spirit as usual and quite many days of soreness when the Excelsior wears off

It´s just the soreness last for more days after stunts like that lately lol :ROFLMAO:

tstrogo93

Awards
I had the OG Craze Grape and Berry Lemonade and tried special editions Summer tea and cherry bomb pomegranate (sp?).

used to be like going to a candy shop at GNC back in the good old days!

Special edition flavors were amazing, always wanted to try the strawberry swirl edition but some were a UK exclusive (can’t remember the others, think there was a pineapple?). Always wish they had made an orange flavor.

OG Berry Lemonade was my favorite, all the good tubs had a chemical tinge aftertaste lol……used to stack with OG Hemavol for Jack3D gains, replacing the aggression side effect with focus (IMO)…..

never tried OG detonate, but imagine thermal spark was close to a carbon copy to it?

different strokes for all, whatever works…..the mrs. ran a cut cycle on thermal spark (thanks to this forum!) and dropped 20 (close to 30 lbs), but hated OG OxyElite Pro back in the day, which didn’t work in her case, so go figure!

interested in the buzz around mitrodopa on this forum…..NuTropix Labs Halcyon (think it was renamed from Purple Magic) has been said to be a great thermal spark replacement but wary of messing with anything that has tianeptine sodium in the profile, prop bend or otherwise…..
[/QUOTE the haylcyon is supposed to be a nootropic?

tstrogo93

Awards
Like I said, different strokes different folks……I tried 2 caps of thermal spark at the same
Time once and almost died lol.

never again, could never do more than 1 cap of thermal spark when I tried it or more than 1 scoop of excelsior…..to each their own though!
one time i did two caps w thermal and I got the fisheye effect commonly known for being caused by "E".

It was insane those caps were so unpredictable in terms of strength tho.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Halcyon is a supposed to be a focus supplement (maybe like Alpha Mood?) with appetite suppressant. They sell brick and mortar only, can’t purchase online is my understanding. I know some people love Alpha Mood, but I’m wary of messing with tianeptine sodium…..although I say this in an excelsior/thermal spark thread that has an unknown prop blend lol.

I got a bottle from a friend who owns a well known supplement store in MD (also tight with IN owner) who said it was closest replacement to thermal spark.

he hasn’t heard from IN owner in months either to my most recent knowledge and Convo with him btw…..

still not sure how predator nutrition is getting fresh stock….. 🧐

tstrogo93

Awards
Halcyon is a supposed to be a focus supplement (maybe like Alpha Mood?) with appetite suppressant. They sell brick and mortar only, can’t purchase online is my understanding.

I got a bottle from a friend who owns a well known supplement store in MD (also tight with IN owner) who said it was closest replacement to thermal spark.

he hasn’t heard from IN owner in months either to my most recent knowledge and Convo with him btw…..

someone needs to find this owner and we just make him re create the good stuff for us

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
someone needs to find this owner and we just make him re create the good stuff for us
seems very odd that IN has ghosted their top retail stores.

my friend, ruesco and uncle Eddie at MP haven’t heard anything in months…..think Wesley has a contact too that told him it’s like they fell off the face of the earth but defer to Wesley on any update from his friend….

again, no clue how predator keeps getting stock….my guess is imperial sent all old unused stock to them like OG craze to liquidate, but TBD I guess….

tstrogo93

Awards
seems very odd that IN has ghosted their top retail stores.

my friend, ruesco and uncle Eddie at MP haven’t heard anything in months…..think Wesley has a contact too that told him it’s like they fell off the face of the earth but defer to Wesley on any update from his friend….

again, no clue how predator keeps getting stock….my guess is imperial sent all old unused stock to them like OG craze to liquidate, but TBD I guess….
i feel like predator is taking all of the unused stock and cutting it w filler tbh lol.

Like turning 10,000 units into 100,000.

Thats just my consipircy tho.

And the owner of IN prob stopped making it to avoid prison

tstrogo93

Awards
Halcyon is a supposed to be a focus supplement (maybe like Alpha Mood?) with appetite suppressant. They sell brick and mortar only, can’t purchase online is my understanding. I know some people love Alpha Mood, but I’m wary of messing with tianeptine sodium…..although I say this in an excelsior/thermal spark thread that has an unknown prop blend lol.

how was it?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
how was it?
actually have yet to try it lol

anyone else ever tried Alpha Mood? Supposed to be similar as well but I’ve got concerns on the tianeptine sodium ingredient for both.

I have tried Vanquish Hardcore recently, very good and clean energy, appetite suppression top notch, focus not as good but overall it’s pretty close as well….

tstrogo93

Awards
actually have yet to try it lol

anyone else ever tried Alpha Mood? Supposed to be similar as well but I’ve got concerns on the tianeptine sodium ingredient for both.

I have tried Vanquish Hardcore recently, very good and clean energy, appetite suppression top notch, focus not as good but overall it’s pretty close as well….
its great and actually pairs really well with excelsior too for a pwo

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree i got a few 6/24 back when they were in the US and they were basically OG. these 6/24 in the red tubs are diferent.

I checked with predator last night and got a response they still have the 6/24 batch
Yes, if you check my earlier posts there are 3 versions of 06/2024 which are all good in my opinion and on par with the OG. I'm guessing 06/2024 was actually the 'limited' batch and they called it quits afterwards.

The 3 versions are the following: Sand texture (like the OG), Powder texture (found in 04/2024 05/2024) and Flour.
I had the chance to try 'Flour' texture once from my friend's tub and I can confidently say it's the strongest batch. It's probably because the grains are finer and more condensed so you're probably getting more ingredients per scoop.

I don't think I'm full of **** since I actually bought 2 opened tubs with full servings from a lad on ebay that was looking for the 'Flour' texture so maybe he knew about it as well.

On a side note, I kinda went overboard the other day and mixed 2 scoops of 06/2024, 1/2 scoop of 04/2024 and 1x 05/2024 just to push my limit. I felt fucking amazing for 5-6 hours, I was working out and doing a full body workout and wasn't feeling tired at all, even at the end of the workout. I was a social butterfly, replied to my work emails in between, thought about upcoming projects. I was on top of the world....and then... my body shut down for a good 7 hours, I was crashing hard, my face was pale, food wouldn't go down, I was a ghost and I couldn't think for the simplest actions. My girlfriend almost called 911. I didn't know what 'dealing with devil' meant before but boy oh boy did I know it that day.

Was that the best workout I had in my life ? Yes it fucking was.
Will I do it again ? Hell fucking no.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody here tried Revange nutrition products?
Yes, if you check my earlier posts there are 3 versions of 06/2024 which are all good in my opinion and on par with the OG. I'm guessing 06/2024 was actually the 'limited' batch and they called it quits afterwards.

The 3 versions are the following: Sand texture (like the OG), Powder texture (found in 04/2024 05/2024) and Flour.
I had the chance to try 'Flour' texture once from my friend's tub and I can confidently say it's the strongest batch. It's probably because the grains are finer and more condensed so you're probably getting more ingredients per scoop.

I don't think I'm full of **** since I actually bought 2 opened tubs with full servings from a lad on ebay that was looking for the 'Flour' texture so maybe he knew about it as well.

On a side note, I kinda went overboard the other day and mixed 2 scoops of 06/2024, 1/2 scoop of 04/2024 and 1x 05/2024 just to push my limit. I felt fucking amazing for 5-6 hours, I was working out and doing a full body workout and wasn't feeling tired at all, even at the end of the workout. I was a social butterfly, replied to my work emails in between, thought about upcoming projects. I was on top of the world....and then... my body shut down for a good 7 hours, I was crashing hard, my face was pale, food wouldn't go down, I was a ghost and I couldn't think for the simplest actions. My girlfriend almost called 911. I didn't know what 'dealing with devil' meant before but boy oh boy did I know it that day.

Was that the best workout I had in my life ? Yes it fucking was.
Will I do it again ? Hell fucking no.
Hi man,
yeah even though tolerance builds up this is some seriously potent stuff. Even after using it on and off I rarely took more than scoop of the O.G and even taking just over half scoop together with some additional caffeine to make Excelsior last and not to get too much of Excelsior...

But yeah training on it even after barely sleeping is insane , yes no tiredness and extreme focus and mind muscle focus.
Been training very light in my comeback but also having strong mind muscle connection but avoiding taking Excelsior before training and I never got any serious physical symptoms just minor mental screwing up sleep borderline personality switch into muscleman mode lol ...

But yes considering how strong some of the Excelsior tubs are I think Imperial feel lucky getting out of business before more people got into serious conditions.
Yours and I think previously 2 other have reported mild heart attacks or what was the medical term they used? And emergency room visits.

Unfortunately it is hard to learn from reading what other people write.
I have given up on new high stim PWOs like when you see the label on some of these, its like 600mg of caffeine alone in Apollo Nutrition or what its called. DMAA terrible terrible for me and I start crashing with bad mood so quickly, DMHA I just become uselessly sleep just a few hours after and the effects aren´t that great to me neither... lol

People out there don´t do like muscleman did and consume O.G Excelsior! , he sometimes barely sleep at all if too much just a bit over a single scoop! Even half too late in the day.... And those of you like Zufir upping the dosage ,

Try and listen to your own body and heart, what does it tell you and how the stimulants effect. Just try and observe our own reaction things is what each and everyone have to do for themselves, or blindly on pure faith alone take musclemans advice from an online message forum :ROFLMAO:

One of those days I though if the supply of O.G was still there I could really become a bodybuilder and sure why not start a couple of companies write some books and songs while dancing in a trance. etc...
But sooner or later the O.G will run and the quest is really can we find that power within us when the Excelsior is all gone like pink fairy dust into smoke?

All the best to you and all the rest as well of course! :love:

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Anybody here tried Revange nutrition products?

Hi man,
yeah even though tolerance builds up this is some seriously potent stuff. Even after using it on and off I rarely took more than scoop of the O.G and even taking just over half scoop together with some additional caffeine to make Excelsior last and not to get too much of Excelsior...

But yeah training on it even after barely sleeping is insane , yes no tiredness and extreme focus and mind muscle focus.
Been training very light in my comeback but also having strong mind muscle connection but avoiding taking Excelsior before training and I never got any serious physical symptoms just minor mental screwing up sleep borderline personality switch into muscleman mode lol ...

But yes considering how strong some of the Excelsior tubs are I think Imperial feel lucky getting out of business before more people got into serious conditions.
Yours and I think previously 2 other have reported mild heart attacks or what was the medical term they used? And emergency room visits.

Unfortunately it is hard to learn from reading what other people write.
I have given up on new high stim PWOs like when you see the label on some of these, its like 600mg of caffeine alone in Apollo Nutrition or what its called. DMAA terrible terrible for me and I start crashing with bad mood so quickly, DMHA I just become uselessly sleep just a few hours after and the effects aren´t that great to me neither... lol

People out there don´t do like muscleman did and consume O.G Excelsior! , he sometimes barely sleep at all if too much just a bit over a single scoop! Even half too late in the day.... And those of you like Zufir upping the dosage ,

Try and listen to your own body and heart, what does it tell you and how the stimulants effect. Just try and observe our own reaction things is what each and everyone have to do for themselves, or blindly on pure faith alone take musclemans advice from an online message forum :ROFLMAO:

One of those days I though if the supply of O.G was still there I could really become a bodybuilder and sure why not start a couple of companies write some books and songs while dancing in a trance. etc...
But sooner or later the O.G will run and the quest is really can we find that power within us when the Excelsior is all gone like pink fairy dust into smoke?

All the best to you and all the rest as well of course! :love:
With all due respect, if anyone takes 3+ scoops of excelsior in a single go, nobody should be surprised about conditions like heart attacks.

The directions say 1 scoop and use some f*cking sense lol

If y’all out here 3-4 scooping it, it’s a wonder that you’re not thanos infinity war snapped into dust after you try that….😂

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all due respect, if anyone takes 3+ scoops of excelsior in a single go, nobody should be surprised about conditions like heart attacks.

If y’all out here 3-4 scooping it, it’s a wonder that you’re not thanos infinity war snapped into dust after you try that….😂
I usually stick to 1.5 scoops max pre-cardio (usually running), and even then, my stomach feels weirdly "tight" a few hours later (almost as if I'd already eaten a full meal and was trying to force myself to eat even more food).

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

No offense taken. I 100% know it was very stupid 😂

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Available in the US again fam….

Adamk

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I saw that a few days ago. I asked if they got it directly from Imperial Nutrition and here's the response I got

they were bought through a broker. i opened a tub and had a sample of it before i put them up for sale, and it's pretty legit. not the super-powerful stuff from a few years ago, but on par with the stuff we were carrying last year, for sure.

Adamk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I saw that a few days ago. I asked if they got it directly from Imperial Nutrition and here's the response I got

they were bought through a broker. i opened a tub and had a sample of it before i put them up for sale, and it's pretty legit. not the super-powerful stuff from a few years ago, but on par with the stuff we were carrying last year, for sure.
I took one for the team. I received mine on Friday. I believe it to be the exact same 6/24 I received from Predator. I'll post a photo. It's really expensive. Predator is cheaper if you're in the market for this batch

Attachments

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took one for the team. I received mine on Friday. I believe it to be the exact same 6/24 I received from Predator. I'll post a photo. It's really expensive. Predator is cheaper if you're in the market for this batch
Alright I'll order one

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surely at this point it's cheaper just to try and find someone selling crystal meth. It's probably safer too.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Surely at this point it's cheaper just to try and find someone selling crystal meth. It's probably safer too.
Cheaper yes but a lot less safety marginal if you happen to overdo the heaping of your micro dose scoop lol, at least Excelsior has the safety pin of artificial sweeteners and taste that hopefully will make you puke before ingesting a lethal dose.
Not sure about the pump of m e t h though? Isn't that cardiorestrictive? Lol

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright I'll order one
If you got the extra cash good luck. I think some of the newer tubs even the 5/24 red ones from Predator might be decently strong for people with fresh receptors who have not had O:G for a long time and if you have using strong black 6/24 tubs recently your result might not be that great. Unfortunately after using O.G for some time your receptors might not like lesser loaded fuel.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you got the extra cash good luck. I think some of the newer tubs even the 5/24 red ones from Predator might be decently strong for people with fresh receptors who have not had O:G for a long time and if you have using strong black 6/24 tubs recently your result might not be that great. Unfortunately after using O.G for some time your receptors might not like lesser loaded fuel.
This is strictly like buying a mystery box and I have 0 expectations from it but I trust ruesco since I often shop with them and know they're a reputable source, compared to PN at least 😂

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

$125 bucks

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established

Cant stand this company. Same guys that removed their stock so they could scalp them on ebay.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Cant stand this company. Same guys that removed their stock so they could scalp them on ebay.
always had a good experience and communication with Ruesco and Eva’s…..

Same great experience with Muscle Players, and always get great communication from Uncle Eddie, a real OG….

OG Excelsior and OG hydrazine came out soon after OG Craze got liquidated, so I expect the next best thing is just around the corner within the next 1-2 years like usual…. 😎🙌🏻😂

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No ? They sold all their stock and had their friend ask them if they could help him reselling his stock and since ruesco didn't know the source of the tubs, they weren't comfortable selling it on their website and only listed them on ebay. I know because I asked them why the tubs were listed on ebay but not on their website

Last edited:
Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
No ? They sold all their stock and had their friend ask them if they could help him reselling his stock and since ruesco didn't know the source of the tubs, they weren't comfortable selling it on their website and only listed them on ebay. I know because I asked them why the tubs were listed on ebay but not on their website
And you believed that too. So they felt fine selling shady tubs on ebay using their company name but not on their website? Yea sure makes sense.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And you believed that too. So they felt fine selling shady tubs on ebay using their company name but not on their website? Yea sure makes sense.
Sometimes I don´t know if this is a long comedy or a long tragedy thread....? Lol Myself being one of the tragic actors or one of the clowns or Joker Imperial? :ROFLMAO:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
always had a good experience and communication with Ruesco and Eva’s…..

Same great experience with Muscle Players, and always get great communication from Uncle Eddie, a real OG….

OG Excelsior and OG hydrazine came out soon after OG Craze got liquidated, so I expect the next best thing is just around the corner within the next 1-2 years like usual…. 😎🙌🏻😂
It´s already being tried out by labrats.... let´s see what keeps the rats happily going for the longest time without getting cardiac arrest nor psychosis... :ROFLMAO:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sometimes I don´t know if this is a long comedy or a long tragedy thread....? Lol Myself being one of the tragic actors or one of the clowns or Joker Imperial? :ROFLMAO:
I didn´t drink the O.G Excelsior to get strong I did it mostly just to be part of this thread :ROFLMAO:

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I didn´t drink the O.G Excelsior to get strong I did it mostly just to be part of this thread :ROFLMAO:
oldest batch I ever tried was exp 9/21….anyone ever have that original chrome label dragon excelsior?

What was it like compared to what most of us consider “OG” Which I guess is 9/21-8/23?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Just got one in the post 06/2024

The most grainy and sandy i have seen so far from the new tubs
Predator or Ruesco?

Wherever it’s from, That looks like my hard hitter exp 6/24 tub I got from muscle players fyi….

Hope it worked out!

tstrogo93

Awards
oldest batch I ever tried was exp 9/21….anyone ever have that original chrome label dragon excelsior?

What was it like compared to what most of us consider “OG” Which I guess is 9/21-8/23?
how did that compare to the 2/23 you got?

I have one that is different thatn even other 2/23s i had....has the black specs in it and i swear if i cant sleep for 10 to 12 hrs after ingestion even after regular use of other tubs

tstrogo93

Awards
how did this compare to the other 6/24s you had aside from the appearance?

Berta

Awards
Is this a red tube?
When did you order?
I ordered one a month ago was 5/24 red tube it was good but looked different than yours
Just got one in the post 06/2024

The most grainy and sandy i have seen so far from the new tubs

tstrogo93

Awards

bought through a broker lmfao thats amazing

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
It feels either like the OG, or very close to it.
I think you just react well bro. Most of your posts here are praising every new tub you get. You probably mean well but a lot of people end up wasting their money hoping for the same. Especially the ones fiending lol But its their own fault I guess for gambling.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you just react well bro. Most of your posts here are praising every new tub you get. You probably mean well but a lot of people end up wasting their money hoping for the same. Especially the ones fiending lol But its their own fault I guess for gambling.
I just revisited the new red 5/24 from PN and having given O.G some rest

I can clearly feel it although its way milder and the times I have taken it the day after O.G it has seen too mild.

It goes both ways , for those liking that kind of strange buzz , I never did have an inactive tub. maybe some claiming fruit punch only were fried from hard stuff? But still even active it´s just not the same active ingredient what I can tell.....

But fairly long lasting the 5/24 less push at a a heaped scoop even less than half scoop O.G I´d say but even pushing doses with them have not given O.G feels. Some kinda of focus and sense enhancement but lesser grade, somehow this harvest seems to have a different set of alkaloids ib the fruits used to make this.

Those of you who like to splash and get a little strange stimulation might be happy....

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
once it was my own fault I, I got the 5/24 twice and read about 6/24 and ordered and then I got 5/24 again... but honestly I wouldn´t expect 6/24 to be much stronger. But all of them would kick your ass a little or focus chill you out if you haven´t had O.G for a long time...