Excelsior pre workout

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I notice a lot less andros etc available on eBay as well….I think they’ve really figured out how to crack down on things.

Meanwhile I have a couple vintage things for sale (not supplements) that have no views 🤦‍♂️

DelTrem

Awards
I dunno, my guess is Predator got pissed they were losing a lot of business and did something about it. I’m texting the dude back right now asking for info. Doing my best Chris Hansen impression
He says eBay claims Excelsior has a banned ingredient but won’t say what. He claims to have a direct hookup with Imperial. Trying to see what else I can find out about Imperial but I’m getting distracted because he has some other rare pres for sale 😂

cfisher52986

Awards
He says eBay claims Excelsior has a banned ingredient but won’t say what. He claims to have a direct hookup with Imperial. Trying to see what else I can find out about Imperial but I’m getting distracted because he has some other rare pres for sale 😂
Is he selling 7/26 ? Probably where I got mine

Maximiliaan

Awards
Anyone tried either the latest excelsior batch predator is advertising, not seen 06/27 before. It says they’re shipping that and 07/27.

curley98

Awards
Anyone tried either the latest excelsior batch predator is advertising, not seen 06/27 before. It says they’re shipping that and 07/27.
Pretty sure that email that says they have 06/27 and 07/27 is a typo, they posted on ig that they are shipping 06/26 and 07/26

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
For the stronger is better guys theres a couple of reports here saying 06/26 is stronger than 07/26 and like the original batch from way back. I don’t buy any of this stuff about batches being different, would love someone to blind test all these and see if they can actually tell batches apart.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Preworkoutsupplements/s/8eaLv67jRz

curley98

Awards
06/26 (from predator) is the best batch in recent memory that ive had, not sure id say its as strong as original batches from pre 2020 however ive used nothing but excelsior since then so id say my tolerance is definitely higher than most people which might skew my judgement, im also 10kg heavier since trying it originally which probably doesnt help either

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
06/26 (from predator) is the best batch in recent memory that ive had, not sure id say its as strong as original batches from pre 2020 however ive used nothing but excelsior since then so id say my tolerance is definitely higher than most people which might skew my judgement, im also 10kg heavier since trying it originally which probably doesnt help either
Had the chance to try 06/24 and it's definitely strong. At this point I think it might just be that old expiry dates may lose potency with time

cfisher52986

Awards
Let’s see if there’s really a difference. Lids are different and the 6/26 is a bit whiter with less reddish particles

Attachments

curley98

Awards
Let’s see if there’s really a difference. Lids are different and the 6/26 is a bit whiter with less reddish particles
where is each tub from? I got a tub of 6/26 from predator and it has the smooth lid like the 07/26 in your photo

James496

Awards
Anyone tried the newest batch of Thermal Spark from PN? I had the 09/26, but apparently they have a new batch in now. I was thoroughly impressed with my 09/26 Thermal spark.

cfisher52986

Awards
Hey Imperial Nutrition, Please stop putting out new batches every other week I’m going broke here

cfisher52986

Awards
The 6/26 has huge white chunks that I never noticed in other batches. I feel that sometimes it hits harder depending how much of them are in the scoop

Attachments

Justjoe7989

Awards
The 6/26 has huge white chunks that I never noticed in other batches. I feel that sometimes it hits harder depending how much of them are in the scoop
[/QUOTEwould you says it the same but or different from the 7/26 smooth lid?

cfisher52986

Awards
Sorry I still can’t point to one being better than the other seems like every time I take it it’s different . For example the other day I took 7/26 and it hit way harder than usual couldn’t sleep ,was pissing every hour way more than usual and this was not even a full scoop . But usually it doesn’t do that . For the record I do shake it up before I scoop

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only thing is you don't need excelsior, or any preworkout for a really good workout. I've not brought excelsior since 2021 and have no plans to.
Hey Imperial Nutrition, Please stop putting out new batches every other week I’m going broke here
If told some and au such these p

Manup Lames 675
The white soec ar the long avtive engiend that taste snooth and las sto long

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
thing is if white activ soec are unevenly mixxx,,,, 10 years afi I laughed at Mattt Vafeill when he saud chase yubs kik Noe I trown them in a superspinny mannert that neaky 10 Times po power!

Justjoe7989

Awards
Sorry I still can’t point to one being better than the other seems like every time I take it it’s different . For example the other day I took 7/26 and it hit way harder than usual couldn’t sleep ,was pissing every hour way more than usual and this was not even a full scoop . But usually it doesn’t do that . For the record I do shake it up before I scoop
Interesting I wonder what happens if you put a full tub in the blender?

cfisher52986

Awards
I tasted a few of these large white pieces by mistake .. not a pleasant sensation . Like chewing aspirin

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered another tub of Excelsior (along with a few Doomsday Hardcore sample packets) and hope to have the package delivered by the end of this week. Will report back on effects once I've had a chance to try it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took a month off doomsday. Still the best combination of energy and focus without jitters to feel Ike crap. Got 3 more tubs. I still have half an 11/25 excelsior I believe. They seemed so similar at first but the excelsior makes be feel bad most of the time and isn’t as focused or clean. It’s the closest thing to craze that I can remember just slightly weaker

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
You found excelsior similar to doomsday at first but not now?

I’ll miss doomsday when it’s gone, looking at how it’s marked down it looks like they’ll put all their eggs into the hardcore version which I wasn’t a fan of. That was more like a stronger excelsior or similar and I’d get the same sides then.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards

I’ll miss doomsday when it’s gone, looking at how it’s marked down it looks like they’ll put all their eggs into the hardcore version which I wasn’t a fan of. That was more like a stronger excelsior or similar and I’d get the same sides then.
How do you figure that? I hope they keep the original doomsday. Because they way better

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
How do you figure that? I hope they keep the original doomsday. Because they way better
I’m only guessing but if it’s now discounted to 47.99 and they’re bringing out a hardcore version which is what most guys seem to want I can’t see them keeping it once they sell through. I prefer it too but I’m an older guy and I think the fans of it are all older but most consumers of preworkouts don’t really look past dark labs these days.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

So when I originally ordered that batch of excelsior and doomsday for the first time together I initially thought they might be the same because the powder, taste, etc where all so similar and after a few brief uses they felt similar. But after a few more tries I realized that was not the case whatsoever. That batch of excelsior made me feel super weird and sides weren’t great.

And I agree I hope doomsday isn’t replaced with hardcore. Hardcore is ok, but feels slightly dirty. Not as bad as excelsior, but not clean. The regular Doomsday gives so much clean energy and focus and last so long but not to where you can’t sleep. It’s like a milder version of what I loved about craze. I’m buying as many bottles as I can just in case

Justjoe7989

Awards
Curious is the doomsday batch now the same as when it came out or is it different?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
My current doomsday
173295 D
EXP: 04/26
That’s from another supplier not PN. What’s on yours ?
I checked an old bottle and it had the same except it ended 296 and the current one I had is ending 295 also. They feel identical, I never check batch numbers though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried JUICED by Quality Vitamins this morning at only half a scoop and it rocked me!!!! This is the strongest pre I have ever had and that’s saying a lot. It lasts a very long time like the OG excelsior’s did. Definitely something extra in it without a doubt! Anyone else tried it yet?

Justjoe7989

Awards
I tried JUICED by Quality Vitamins this morning at only half a scoop and it rocked me!!!! This is the strongest pre I have ever had and that’s saying a lot. It lasts a very long time like the OG excelsior’s did. Definitely something extra in it without a doubt! Anyone else tried it yet?
Yes sir!! It was pretty good on a full scoop

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it make you feel happy and euphoric like the OG Excelsior?

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I checked an old bottle and it had the same except it ended 296 and the current one I had is ending 295 also. They feel identical, I never check batch numbers though.
Same here had both . I, now on I think my 4th tub . Initially thought it was rubbish, now I think the focus is superb and performance is excellent . Make sure you shake it !
One thing the red dye in it is awful , if it gets on your hands you will be red handed . You’d wonder what it does to your insides !

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Same here had both . I, now on I think my 4th tub . Initially thought it was rubbish, now I think the focus is superb and performance is excellent . Make sure you shake it !
One thing the red dye in it is awful , if it gets on your hands you will be red handed . You’d wonder what it does to your insides !
Haha, as long as what comes out my ass isn’t red I am trusting it’s safe. Why do you think it was rubbish at first but now it’s good? Maybe your adrenals were shot from lots of excelsior but after you’d had a break they function better so you can feel doomsday properly?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Like boundless energy, sense of urgency and pushy motivation. Good strong focus. Slightly euphoric. But, idk I think it’s too strong for me
Did it give you that kinda angry feeling OG Jack3d would give where you wanna almost hurt the weights? How was it for jacking up heart rate or jitters cos I don’t like that but some of my buddies only like preworkouts that deliver on that and give a nasty crash after?

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Haha, as long as what comes out my ass isn’t red I am trusting it’s safe. Why do you think it was rubbish at first but now it’s good? Maybe your adrenals were shot from lots of excelsior but after you’d had a break they function better so you can feel doomsday properly?
I was taking black hydrazine , so maybe that , not a patch on the white hydrazine though . I wonder why they changed it up

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did it give you that kinda angry feeling OG Jack3d would give where you wanna almost hurt the weights? How was it for jacking up heart rate or jitters cos I don’t like that but some of my buddies only like preworkouts that deliver on that and give a nasty crash after?
Maybe you could say aggressive towards the weights. My HR wasn’t too high. No noticeably crash for me bc it lasted all day for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am willing to trade it or sell it if anyone likes it or wants to try it? Beware it is a strong beast haha