* * * * EXCELL Pre-Sale * * * *

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Now all that you need is some kick ass whey protein isolate in the same flavor as the EXCELL. You can thank me later :study:
Nah bro, an anabolic protein blend.

BTW Crowler, that was why I sent the study. Maximize the effect of that hormone and good things can happen;)

Especially since most are hung up on it and it would make a decent angle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Johnnie,

Thanks for sending the article. I am sorry but I don't remember which one. Could you do me a favor and resend it and please put ARTICLE FROM JOHNNIE in the subject line.

Thank you again.

CROWLER

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hey Johnnie,

Thanks for sending the article. I am sorry but I don't remember which one. Could you do me a favor and resend it and please put ARTICLE FROM JOHNNIE in the subject line.

Thank you again.

CROWLER
you got mail

VVickeD

Awards
i tried it and i really like it. the only thing i have used to compare it to is bulk bcaa with cyrstal light. excell is more convenient and it dissolves faster. the flavor taste like a jolly rancher but very subtle (the sweetness is). i haven’t tried to cookies yet, looking forward to it. this is was my first time ordering from you and i am very impressed with the product and service. i will be a returning customer.

crowler: when will the rest of the order be sent out?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
i tried it and i really like it. the only thing i have used to compare it to is bulk bcaa with cyrstal light. excell is more convenient and it dissolves faster. the flavor taste like a jolly rancher but very subtle (the sweetness is). i haven’t tried to cookies yet, looking forward to it. this is was my first time ordering from you and i am very impressed with the product and service. i will be a returning customer.

crowler: when will the rest of the order be sent out?
Hello,

Thank you for your input. That is the only way for me to make the products you guys want.

The rest of the EXCELL was sent out on Thursday via Priority Mail so you should have it by Monday I would say.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I have had a number of people ask me to let them know when the XCELL is back in stock.

It is back in stock and ready to go.

You can get it here:

http://www.chemistry-labs.com/products

Thank you

CROWLER

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
My stuff was delivered, but I haven't been able to pick it up. I'm gonna start on it hopefully tomorrow after I get this stupid tooth capped. Was chewing a piece of gum and hello a chunk of tooth decided to come off... wtf. Anyways cant wait to start this log it will definitley go up sometime this week.

Ether

Awards
Got the rest of mine today. Thanks for the great product I definitely will be reordering so DON'T run out.