Excel

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of a place I can download this program for free. I need a computer program to log all my diet/training info. Thanks.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Downloading it for "free" is stealing and a Microsoft copyright violation :nono: (Not that it doesn't happen all the time anyway). Here is a free, compatible alternative:

http://www.openoffice.org/

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NOt sure what Jweave linked you too, (too lazy to look!) but i know you can get something called Star Office, its like a free version of MS Office.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey Sticks I was thinking the SAME DAMN THING MYSELF AT 4 in the MORNING TODAY!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey if you download it let me know how it works! Then I can DL it into my LAPTOP! :cheers:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas i'm downloading the software right now. I'll let you know how it works maniak so you can use it on that shiny new laptop you got.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that the open office program in the links above is awesome. Thanks for the help.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Most version of Microsoft Windows come with a spreadsheet program in the Works package. It's not as good as Excel, but it serves pretty much the same purpose.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Most version of Microsoft Windows come with a spreadsheet program in the Works package. It's not as good as Excel, but it serves pretty much the same purpose.
Yeah my works package has a spread sheet but it sucks. I like this one a lot better.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
if anyone would like to "try" excel... just PM me...

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bit Torrent is a beautiful thing, but I would in no way be implying to pirate software from the company (Microsoft) that charges 300$ for five programs a.k.a. Microsoft Office. :rolleyes: Sounds like a steal to me!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
i'm shocked that anybody would even mention such a thing!!!!! :nono:

NOTE: SARCASM METER HIGH

Bit Torrent is a beautiful thing, but I would in no way be implying to pirate software from the company (Microsoft) that charges 300$ for five programs a.k.a. Microsoft Office. :rolleyes: Sounds like a steal to me!