Excel

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of a place I can download this program for free. I need a computer program to log all my diet/training info. Thanks.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Downloading it for "free" is stealing and a Microsoft copyright violation :nono: (Not that it doesn't happen all the time anyway). Here is a free, compatible alternative:

http://www.openoffice.org/

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NOt sure what Jweave linked you too, (too lazy to look!) but i know you can get something called Star Office, its like a free version of MS Office.

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey Sticks I was thinking the SAME DAMN THING MYSELF AT 4 in the MORNING TODAY!

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey if you download it let me know how it works! Then I can DL it into my LAPTOP! :cheers:

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas i'm downloading the software right now. I'll let you know how it works maniak so you can use it on that shiny new laptop you got.

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that the open office program in the links above is awesome. Thanks for the help.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Most version of Microsoft Windows come with a spreadsheet program in the Works package. It's not as good as Excel, but it serves pretty much the same purpose.

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Most version of Microsoft Windows come with a spreadsheet program in the Works package. It's not as good as Excel, but it serves pretty much the same purpose.
Yeah my works package has a spread sheet but it sucks. I like this one a lot better.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
if anyone would like to "try" excel... just PM me...

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bit Torrent is a beautiful thing, but I would in no way be implying to pirate software from the company (Microsoft) that charges 300$ for five programs a.k.a. Microsoft Office. :rolleyes: Sounds like a steal to me!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
i'm shocked that anybody would even mention such a thing!!!!! :nono:

NOTE: SARCASM METER HIGH

Bit Torrent is a beautiful thing, but I would in no way be implying to pirate software from the company (Microsoft) that charges 300$ for five programs a.k.a. Microsoft Office. :rolleyes: Sounds like a steal to me!