EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
So these have shipped? Can't wait to hear feedback.

SBIK

Awards
What happened to this formula? Will it made again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to this formula? Will it made again?
I just brought in a funding partner, so right now we're just waiting for labels.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any good for beard growth/thickening?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade any updates on the new formula?

jaeger01

Awards
@dsade Have you incorporating anything for beard growth/thickening for this update?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Have you incorporating anything for beard growth/thickening for this update?
Beards are androgen dependent, quite the opposite of head hair....so no.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Beards are androgen dependent, quite the opposite of head hair....so no.
Hey Dsade, can you take this with minoxidil before/after? also is it a product that needs to be taken constantly or you lose ground like minox or is it just something that stimulates growth by itself? I just want to be clear because I dont want to start it then realise I cant get anymore because you havent got any stock or anything (not having a go just to be clear)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade, can you take this with minoxidil before/after? also is it a product that needs to be taken constantly or you lose ground like minox or is it just something that stimulates growth by itself? I just want to be clear because I dont want to start it then realise I cant get anymore because you havent got any stock or anything (not having a go just to be clear)
Lots of questions. The writeup will provide answers.
You can take with minoxidil. The Anagen phase VM triggers lasts a long time, so you won't instantly lose everything if you take a break.

Supplies are plentiful, since all of the Crystalline Complexes as well as the new, innovative liposomal carrier is handmade by me.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade

Just tried virile mane for the first time. Have to say I’m very impressed with how quickly it dries and does leave the hair looking fuller and can style it nicely.

Only con thus far is the smell haha reminds me of the other topicals like Hung and andro-lo.

What’s the best way to use it? I full dropper in the morning? Also how long do you recommend keeping it in the hair before washing it?

Thanks again. Super hyped for this product

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade

Just tried virile mane for the first time. Have to say I’m very impressed with how quickly it dries and does leave the hair looking fuller and can style it nicely.

Only con thus far is the smell haha reminds me of the other topicals like Hung and andro-lo.

What’s the best way to use it? I full dropper in the morning? Also how long do you recommend keeping it in the hair before washing it?

Figure 1 drop per every 2 square inches of bald spot.

Be glad it has the citrus scent. Before the PA formed into the liposomes it smelled like gangrenous carrion.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade

I just started yesterday. I think it's 1/4 of the dropper applied to the areas that need hair growth. Twice a day. Morning and night.

The smell isn't bad, IMO. But it does stain yellow. Enough for my wife to ask me this morning why my head was yellow lol. I think I am going to apply using gloves moving forward.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Be glad it has the citrus scent. Before the PA formed into the liposomes it smelled like gangrenous carrion.
Maybe I am applying too much.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Haha still impressed so far.

Any concerns for decreasing test/DHT systemically?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started yesterday. I think it's 1/4 of the dropper applied to the areas that need hair growth. Twice a day. Morning and night.

The smell isn't bad, IMO. But it does stain yellow. Enough for my wife to ask me this morning why my head was yellow lol. I think I am going to apply using gloves moving forward.
Just dispense one drop at a time and rub in only for a.second or two.

Any scalp staining or just fingers?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Both. But I am going to try your suggestion. I think I am applying too much at once. Still getting the hang of this.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mine comes in this afternoon. It's once or twice a day, I see on site it states 2x, but recall you saying elsewhere just 1x/day

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine today. I applied it and did not get any staining. Mainly just using it on my hairline, temple area and crown area. Dries quickly and I am sure it will last along time because I only have a small area that is thinning. I will be using it morning and night. I did not notice much smell from it.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smell has reduced a lot since opening the vial and also been using a lot less since I heard you can use a lot less in the head.

I have thinning, receding hair line, and the start of a balding patch on the back. Been using minoxidil, LLLT, and PRP shots that have shown some benefits. Excited to see if virile mane tips the scale for even more growth.

My plan is to topically use virile mane 8 hours after I apply minoxidil in the morning.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how are people taking this with minoxidil, what do you apply first? do you wait for one to absorb? @dsade I know you said the write up will have answers, but a lot of us now have the product and want to start using it haha.

Also just used some, is it normal to sting/burn? Edit- It's really burning atm actually, hopefully dsade can comment on the asap, might have to hold off on this

Last edited:

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how are people taking this with minoxidil, what do you apply first? do you wait for one to absorb? @dsade I know you said the write up will have answers, but a lot of us now have the product and want to start using it haha.

Also just used some, is it normal to sting/burn? Edit- It's really burning atm actually, hopefully dsade can comment on the asap, might have to hold off on this
I do minoxidil first as ~99% gets absorbed in the first 8 hours. I think like 50-75% within the first 4 hours. That’s why many of the products are doses twice a day. But you can dose virile mane first if you’d like, just leave at least 4-6 hours between them

I believe Virile mane has capsaicin in it so that’s what you’re probably feeling. Great vasodilator but definitely notice it when I take a hot shower, feels like I got hit with a lil pepper spray. Haha

Overall been pretty impressed. Haven’t seen any crazy growth yet but definitely feel the follicles have been thicker.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far (week this coming Fri) have been using 1/2 - 3/4 dropper 1x/day, considering adding minox back in (up until a few months ago had been using 2x/day for 3 yrs straight but wasn't really noticing much even with 6-8 months of the time also using RU58841) for night time application (currently derma rolling 1 time/wk, using electric scalp massager multiple times/wk and anti-androgen shampoo 1-3 times/wk) I'm not bald/bald but not too far away from it.
I imagine with the multifaceted MOA of this, it covers the anti-androgen and regrowth aspect that Fin/minox has?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far (week this coming Fri) have been using 1/2 - 3/4 dropper 1x/day, considering adding minox back in (up until a few months ago had been using 2x/day for 3 yrs straight but wasn't really noticing much even with 6-8 months of the time also using RU58841) for night time application (currently derma rolling 1 time/wk, using electric scalp massager multiple times/wk and anti-androgen shampoo 1-3 times/wk) I'm not bald/bald but not too far away from it.
I imagine with the multifaceted MOA of this, it covers the anti-androgen and regrowth aspect that Fin/minox has?
Check out minoxidil max website. They have great combinations with minoxidil. But I don’t like using it twice a day and really enjoying virile mane thus far

Shampoo I use intelligent shop

Irestore helmet for LLLT

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I cant be the only one that feels like their scalp is melting for a good 30 mins after application haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant be the only one that feels like their scalp is melting for a good 30 mins after application haha
The capsaicin can tend to sink to the bottom. Shake the bottle and empty/refill the dropper before every use.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Burns so good, like the dross is being burned off each morning, lol I don't mind, makes me think something magical is happening

negus215

Awards
I like this compared to other droppers and topicals. Dries quickly. When can we buy more?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this compared to other droppers and topicals. Dries quickly. When can we buy more?
Waiting for feedback before I commit to a large batch.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Burns so good, like the dross is being burned off each morning, lol I don't mind, makes me think something magical is happening
Ok I left the bottle upside down for an hour and shook it for like 5 mins, much better now its a nice burn feels like its forcing blood flow through the area haha. Honestly before it felt like I had dermarolled 1.5mm then applied alcohol was not a good burn at all

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The burning only bothers me when I take a shower and it rolls down into my eyes.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for feedback before I commit to a large batch.
I didnt have staining or burning issues, but i had read this thread before trying and had shaken the bottle first. the occasional times i noticed the heat, i had also noticed a sense of better circulation, so the heat is something i welcom. pretty sure i wont be able provide any valuable feedback results-wise from one bottle, but im using this to enhance an investment in stem cell therapy so im going to commit to a 9 month run if it's possible.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Added to my regimen and have been on it for 3 days so far, I do like how fast this absorbs and it also has refreshing tingly feeling, I don't report burning, I guess because I already knew to shake the bottle before hand. I have somewhat short hair right now and I don't have to use hairspray now because this also helps hold my hair into place. Will report more later.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone got any feedback? I know its far too early for proper results, but can anyone see early signs of hair coming through? me not yet, some days the hair looks good, other does not so much so hard to say. Using once a day and minox 2 times a day.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17 here, using 1/2 dropper 1x/day (morning) with minox application at night, haven't noticed any growth/new buds yet

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 17 here, using 1/2 dropper 1x/day (morning) with minox application at night, haven't noticed any growth/new buds yet
Yeah I dont really expect to see anything until 6+ weeks due to growth cycles and such but I am impatient haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a lot. This is one product that benefits from lesser dosing.

I'm applying to crown and front hairline, and 4-5 drops covers totally.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a lot. This is one product that benefits from lesser dosing.

I'm applying to crown and front hairline, and 4-5 drops covers totally.
Hmmm I guess I'll calm it down a bit then

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm I guess I'll calm it down a bit then
Ingredients like the Capsaicin and Escin hit hard and are best kept moderate.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just started yesterday....so far just gonna apply small drops to hairline morning and nite. With a little bit behind the hairline too. See if it strengthens the front.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started yesterday....so far just gonna apply small drops to hairline morning and nite. With a little bit behind the hairline too. See if it strengthens the front.
I'm seeing growth in the crown area.