• Established
  • First Up Vote
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients like the Capsaicin and Escin hit hard and are best kept moderate.
Good to know. I'm applying to entire crown and back of head 1x/day as opposed to 2x/day thought I was playing it safe using approx 1/3 dropper or so. I'll plan to use like 6 total drops now.
You're probably not planning to put together any more bottles for several weeks, I imagine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. I'm applying to entire crown and back of head 1x/day as opposed to 2x/day thought I was playing it safe using approx 1/3 dropper or so. I'll plan to use like 6 total drops now.
You're probably not planning to put together any more bottles for several weeks, I imagine?
I still have more. Is it showing sold out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Though I just received an order from you today, lol, so wasn't looking to place another so soon. How many bottles do you have left?
About 40

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
starting to maybe notice some thickening of my temples, using it once a day with minox twice a day

Z

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone noticing some reversal of graying hairs too? Could be placebo but hair is definitely getting darker too

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on week 3. Already on my 2nd bottle. Have another 2 bottles. I only need to apply to both temples. I apply 2x/day. I wish I could do more strict AM/PM schedule but the staining makes it harder to go out in public, unless I wear a hat.

I think I am just starting to notice some follicles coming in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 3. Already on my 2nd bottle. Have another 2 bottles. I only need to apply to both temples. I apply 2x/day. I wish I could do more strict AM/PM schedule but the staining makes it harder to go out in public, unless I wear a hat.

You seem to be the only one reporting staining. How much are you using?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You seem to be the only one reporting staining. How much are you using?
3 drops to each temple. Rubbing in with finger. I shake it well before use. I might be applying too much for such a small area though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 drops to each temple. Rubbing in with finger. I shake it well before use. I might be applying too much for such a small area though.
Use about 1 drop per 2 square inches

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Keep an eye on those follicles also keep in mind it can sometimes take up to 3 months to see any proper growth because of the hair cycles. I dunno if im seeing regrowth, but it looks like I am seeing some thickening, definitely when applied, but I would say thats just cosmetic because of the product, but still some prior to application. I am only focusing on hairline too

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use about 1 drop per 2 square inches
Just wondering on the dosing, I have read previously once a day and then seen it twice a day... would you say twice a day is twice as effective? or is there some diminishing results ? just a rough guess would be fine. I want to keep using it once a day because if I apply it too late at night it can stain or I can rub my head and get it in my eyes in bed which can be painful haha... but if it theoretically doubles results I will do that because I want to get the most out of it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lost track of days, going into week 5 of using 1x/day (morning) with minox application at night. I like the fullness/body it gives what little hair I have left (as others have noted) but haven't noticed any growth on any area of my head. (Though I do need to re color my hair bc If I don't I'd be sporting Steve Martin color hair for like 90% of it, lol and the roots are already showing white)
So planning to up use to the 2x's/day application with minox a couple hours after the 2nd/early evening application

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1 bottle down, mainly 1x a day... as people should know hair grows in cycles so it can be hard to judge a hair loss product before using it for atleast 3-4 months. I have actually lost track but id say I am 5-6 weeks in. I cant say I see much in the way of my hairline, its certainly not worse.. but what I can see is I have seen some noticable thickening of my crown... it seems this product really works there, not sure the difference between crown and hairline... i assume receptors or thin skin or whatever plays a part. Will report back after 2nd bottle is complete

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a great mass sprout up at the hairline.

Whoever posted above about how thick the new growth is is dead on correct.

Reactions: CF2