EvoMuse update

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who isn't on fb, this was posted an hour ago -- I just wanted to make sure you all were able to see it, as well:

https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse/posts/1145948038821183

Ok, well the full explanation is going to have to wait. Let's just say that i certainly hope that my Karma account is finally paid off.

Clear Edge. Clear Edge dosage is 2, 690mg per serving, which fits into 4 00 sized capsules at 672.5mg per capsule. It has been virtually impossible to get updates from my partner, who as of today is no longer my partner - but let's just say we've been left in a completely cash depleted state. Some of you are going to be very displeased and I apologize, once again. I tried to stay on top of this daily, but was pretty much kept in the dark. When I got "updates" I passed them onto you - unfortunately those updates were untrue.

Anyway, I finally was able to get my gut to settle down long enough to get to the warehouse to get Butch started filling the orders. I opened the first bottle in order to take a dose and help kickstart my brain into high gear and noticed something that I posted yesterday that caused me to halt the entire shipping process.The bottle was full of 0 sized capsules, not 00. 0 sized caps hold around 550mg maximum, depending on density and I knew that this was going to be another disaster. My jewelers scale was at home, so I closed up shop and went home. I weighed out many many capsules from different bottles and we have an average fill of 420mg, basically 38% short. In addition, the run was shorted 20 bottles.

There was no more stock to send out. We sold the entire batch of 125 bottles VERY quickly, so now we have a problem. a BIG problem.

First, and obviously, for those who want to get the product anyway, I will have to issue a 40% refund or 50% store credit to cover the underfilled capsules.. For those that want a refund, I can do 110% store credit, or straight paypal refund.

As of today my partner is no longer my partner, but the situation managed to deplete my entire cash buffer- since I had also ordered BRITE, Supernova ingredients, and BMP ingredients. The BRITE came, but I discovered that the price went up 30%. Most of the Supernova ingredients showed up, but critical ones were missing - basically wiping out my stock of that as well. BMP ingredients were also never sent, leaving me out of stock there too.

This is extremely damaging to the company, and my reputation - again - but I need to make this right with all of you. The run was shorted 20 bottles, which means even as it goes some of you won't be able to get the product at all, unless some of you that ordered multiple bottles is willing to reduce your order then we can cover everyone.

This is a mess of which I'm in no shape, physically or mentally, to take but it's time to rise and be professional.

First - for those that went for the 6 bottle deal, if you are willing to reduce your quantity, even by a couple, that would help a ton. I can refund the rest.

Second - if you are just sick of the entire thing, and I can't blame any of you for feeling like that. I'm exhausted and so sick of everything going wrong that I know how you feel. If you want refunded I can either paypal you a full refund or I can issue 110% store credit.

Third - if your order is nice and simple and you want to leave it as-is, I will issue either a 40% paypal refund (since the product is 40% underfilled) or a 50% store credit.

I have been speaking to a very important investor. Someone who not only believes in the brand very strongly and who believes in me, but who has a lot of very important contacts in the industry that will help us expand our reach as well as getting EVERYTHING restocked within 6 months (even things like CardioTryx and Sleephoria). Right now, I'm just waiting on the green light from him to start the Gut Health upgrade and a run of MyoSynergyElite to hopefully be done before New Year's Day so that we an offer some amazing sales.

I have found alternate supplies for Supernova, but you might want to stock up on BRITE (which is restocked as of today) since the information about the softgel progress doesn't look to be true and the supplier contact was, well, my old partner.

I'm not going into more details here. I'm watching my dream fall around my head and trying to dig deep into my strength reserves so bulldog through this. I'm going to do the best I can.

I hope I covered everything. Please send your order number and name to [email protected] and what you would like me to do with your order. If a paypal refund (partial or full) is part of that, please include your paypal address as well.

As always, I will keep you updated with the information I have on everything. This has hit me hard, but everyone has their problems so I'm not going to wallow.

Matt Pearson

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the news! Love your attitude though! Glad you posted this here for us not on FB. If there is anything this community can do to help please let us know!

Ray Donovan

Awards
Non-facebook member here. Thanks for posting. I ordered a clear edge but deleted the email. Hopefully I can recover it.

It's frustrating for me to watch all this. I could be on about 10 Evomuse supplements year round if they were available!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Such an innovative owner and genuinely good person. I hope your new investor pans out and you can keep kicking @ss

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade always makes things right. Even though I rep for a different company, Evomuse has always been a top notch company with good people working for them!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade hoping it all works out for the better! You're such a good person.

Sending good vibrations your way.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
This is so sad to hear man. I honestly hope Matt can get a great opportunity with this investor and get his highly under rated products more attention. This company is hands down my favorite. if not for the innovation and awesome personnel representing them but just Matt as an owner has given me such a tremendous respect for what Evomuse is all about. Well wishes brother

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all of the positive thoughts, guys.

As someone who is little more than just a fan of Matt and his products (I'm a rep, but that's completely secondary to my enjoyment of what he puts out), it is really hard to see the bumps in the road that continue to present themselves. But Matt is one of the most persistent people I've ever met and I know he won't just throw in the towel. I, like you, am hopeful that the investor turns into something great for all of us.

BANE44

Awards
Matt's products have changed my life, and helped me reach goals I was starting to think were impossible for me.

Praying for the best for him.