Evomuse stacking help

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I've been running just brite and dcp daily. Any tips on adding in AB (the one they're phasing out) and bmp which are arriving this week? I gotta get this done - any help really appreciated

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been running just brite and dcp daily. Any tips on adding in AB (the one they're phasing out) and bmp which are arriving this week? I gotta get this done - any help really appreciated
AB meaning AlphaBurn?

I only use it pre-workout because it's just too strong at that 8mg dose that I get the cold sweats otherwise lol. I love it pre-workout, though.

And BMP, dosed twice a day. Once before workout. Other time is just spaced out away from it.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
AB meaning AlphaBurn?

I only use it pre-workout because it's just too strong at that 8mg dose that I get the cold sweats otherwise lol. I love it pre-workout, though.

And BMP, dosed twice a day. Once before workout. Other time is just spaced out away from it.
Thanks
So i would use alphaburn instead of a stim pre w/o?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks
So i would use alphaburn instead of a stim pre w/o?
I don't notice a ton of stim effect from it personally, so I still take with caffeine. But I wouldn't take it pre-bed (made that mistake only once lol).