evomuse recommended by fellow lifter, need a bit of help

dhavok89

Awards
Hey y'all.
I'm new to AM and Evomuse. I recently came back to the U.S. after spending 3 months abroad. I didn't do any serious training during this time, but did resistance band/bodyweight work whenever I could. I've lost a bit of strength on my lifts and lost mass/gained little fat. I'm planning on doing a recomp for the next few months and a buddy of mine at my gym once told me he always uses Evomuse supps whenever he does recomps. I found the myshopify website, but a lot of the products don't have labels. I'm starting to read through the write-ups on this forum, but can someone who has experience with Evomuse products make any recommendations? Thanks...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey y'all.
I'm new to AM and Evomuse. I recently came back to the U.S. after spending 3 months abroad. I didn't do any serious training during this time, but did resistance band/bodyweight work whenever I could. I've lost a bit of strength on my lifts and lost mass/gained little fat. I'm planning on doing a recomp for the next few months and a buddy of mine at my gym once told me he always uses Evomuse supps whenever he does recomps. I found the myshopify website, but a lot of the products don't have labels. I'm starting to read through the write-ups on this forum, but can someone who has experience with Evomuse products make any recommendations? Thanks...
Myosynergy elite and the new BMP should set you straight. Both available on the shopify store

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great advice so far. MyoSynergy Elite and BMP for sure will treat you right.

Do you have specific stats on bf% at all? Depending on where you're at, some of the more fat-loss targeted products could certainly help, too.

Really, the crazy thing is that virtually everything Matt rolls out for EvoMuse has the potential to become a staple and be useful in darn near any situation.

But if you let me know, I can assist further.

dhavok89

Awards
Thanks y'all. I'm debating between MyoSynergy Elite and BMP or just pre-ordering that Triple Play Stack since Strafe seems loved by everyone here. My bf% was measured at 9% before traveling. I don't have any accurate stats on it now but from the mirror it looks to right around 15%. I've never really used any specific fat loss products. Will they be helpful at 15%, and what do you guys recommend?

dhavok89

Awards
Hey, sorry to double post and bump (if it's against the rules). Have just a few more questions.

1) While researching Myosynergy, I read that an AI was recommended. I've been lifting natty for 4.5 years now. Other than having gyno when i was a teen from going through puberty (gone now), I haven't ever had any hormonal issues. Should I still go with an AI?

2) As far as the fat loss supplements, what's the best one to go with? I read good things about Eviscerate and Abliderate. Also what's the difference between Abliderate and Abliderate ammo? I might just go with Black Lion's Incinderine since I'm experienced with thermogenics at least.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, sorry to double post and bump (if it's against the rules). Have just a few more questions.

1) While researching Myosynergy, I read that an AI was recommended. I've been lifting natty for 4.5 years now. Other than having gyno when i was a teen from going through puberty (gone now), I haven't ever had any hormonal issues. Should I still go with an AI?

2) As far as the fat loss supplements, what's the best one to go with? I read good things about Eviscerate and Abliderate. Also what's the difference between Abliderate and Abliderate ammo? I might just go with Black Lion's Incinderine since I'm experienced with thermogenics at least.
1. I'm finishing up month 1 without an AI and haven't had any issues from MyoElite. That said, if running for more than a month, I'd recommend running one at a low dose at the very least and it obviously wouldn't hurt at all to run one at a low dose even in month 1. Something like Erase, Elimistane, Inhibit-E, etc. will all do just fine.

2. They're all fantastic products when it comes to fat loss lol. It just depends on your individual situation. If you're at ~15% and had just been down at 9%, I think you'd enjoy Eviscerate; it gets better as you're leaner (e.g. works much better on someone at 12% instead of 25%). Abliderate (Advanced or Absolutely Abliderated) is the topical version and AMMO is an oral version that you just take once in the morning and once before bed. They're stackable as long as you're not noticing symptoms of cortisol being too low. The Abliderate line is great, also. And people often stack the topicals (e.g. apply Abliderate first and then Eviscerate after).

Given that you were 9%, I think Eviscerate would shine in you.