EvoMuse Presents: Slintensity 2023

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
whats been the feedback on the new version?
I’ve taken it for 5 days at two caps as instructed after workout. I make a shake consisting of 12 ounces fairlife, 1/2 cup organic oats, 1 banana, 1 scoop of protein and fill the rest in when I eat. As of lately that’s mainly chicken with lentils. Two primary anecdotes are vascularity and enhanced food/nutrient utilization.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
whats been the feedback on the new version?
I've been enjoying it, 2 caps is a bit strong if you dont consume enough carbs. Can make me feel hypo.
1 cap should be more than enough ime.
I'll admit I was skeptical of this "Berberine-Puerarin Cocrystals" when he couldve just used Dihydroberberine. But its effective.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I’ve taken it for 5 days at two caps as instructed after workout. I make a shake consisting of 12 ounces fairlife, 1/2 cup organic oats, 1 banana, 1 scoop of protein and fill the rest in when I eat. As of lately that’s mainly chicken with lentils. Two primary anecdotes are vascularity and enhanced food/nutrient utilization.
I definitely get hungrier way faster than usual when I take it with my meal. I'd say its a good sign of enhanced food/nutrient utilization.

Last edited:
Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I definitely get hungrier way faster than usual when I take my meal with it. I'd say its a good sign of enhanced food/nutrient utilization.
I’m with you on that one. It seems to help with my energy after eating versus feeling somewhat slower after hammering those calories out.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been enjoying it, 2 caps is a bit strong if you dont consume enough carbs. Can make me feel hypo.
1 cap should be more than enough ime.
I'll admit I was skeptical of this "Berberine-Puerarin Cocrystals" when he couldve just used Dihydroberberine. But its effective.
that really was my question too was his new version of berberine better than dihydro

have you used other GDA's and notice it as good or better or too early to tell?

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I'm still confused by berberine and whether it helps or hurts anabolism. I've been using insuligen during the last month at maintenance and am wondering whether to break out the slin for my upcoming bulk.
Berberine acts as an AMPK agonist. mTOR and AMPK are antagonistic. When one’s on the others off. This is where the idea of atrophy comes from. I think it’s overblown and would imagine it’s negligible at best, if not at all. Slin is also designed for muscle growth by replenishing post workout nutrition. I’d say you’re going to have a successful bulk.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
that really was my question too was his new version of berberine better than dihydro

have you used other GDA's and notice it as good or better or too early to tell?
I just happened to order some glucovantage to compare so I'll let you know.

Ive tried other GDA's but not recent enough to fairly compare.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
used it last night with a big ass plate of chicken parm and I did not feel like sleeping after! Been using it on workout days as suggested and feeling extra pumped the next day.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely get hungrier way faster than usual when I take my meal with it. I'd say its a good sign of enhanced food/nutrient utilization.
This is my experience

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Berberine acts as an AMPK agonist. mTOR and AMPK are antagonistic. When one’s on the others off. This is where the idea of atrophy comes from. I think it’s overblown and would imagine it’s negligible at best, if not at all. Slin is also designed for muscle growth by replenishing post workout nutrition. I’d say you’re going to have a successful bulk.
just dose it away from your workout

Last edited:

TheMagoo

Awards
@dsade, does having an intra workout drink affect the effectiveness of the post workout high carb and protein meal? Also, does timing matter with this, most GDA's say like 15-30 min before carbs, does that apply here?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone compared the 2 caps with 100c POST
TO
1 CAP with 50c pre and 1 cap with 50c post?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone compared the 2 caps with 100c POST
TO
1 CAP with 50c pre and 1 cap with 50c post?
The TGR5 activation needs full 2 cap serving, plus it is upregulated by your workout.

ironfiend23

Awards
Can two doses be taken split on a refeed or if hitting two training sessions in one day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a rough upper limit on the amount of fat contained in the post workout meal? I'm just mulling my available options as far as meal selection. I generally lift in the morning so up to this point I've been eating a large bowl of oats/fresh fruit/goat whey protein (can't handle dairy), but on occasions where I lift in the evening I could use a little guidance on dietary fat allowances so I don't compromise the results.

I've enjoyed the results so far. I can see visible changes in the mirror and suspect I am recomping a bit. I'm working my way out of a cutting phase so I've tried to be careful with how I've increased calories as I typically increase calories too quickly and inevitably end up regaining some of the fat that I worked so hard to reduce in the first place. The large post workout meals have been very enjoyable, and muscle fullness that lasts into the following day has become very apparent after my first few weeks of Slintensity use.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a rough upper limit on the amount of fat contained in the post workout meal? I'm just mulling my available options as far as meal selection. I generally lift in the morning so up to this point I've been eating a large bowl of oats/fresh fruit/goat whey protein (can't handle dairy), but on occasions where I lift in the evening I could use a little guidance on dietary fat allowances so I don't compromise the results.

I've enjoyed the results so far. I can see visible changes in the mirror and suspect I am recomping a bit. I'm working my way out of a cutting phase so I've tried to be careful with how I've increased calories as I typically increase calories too quickly and inevitably end up regaining some of the fat that I worked so hard to reduce in the first place. The large post workout meals have been very enjoyable, and muscle fullness that lasts into the following day has become very apparent after my first few weeks of Slintensity use.
For post workout you want a hard carb hit for maximum insulin response. Combined with the functionality of Slintensity, you get the best anabolic bang for the buck.

Taking in fat post workout will slow down that hit somewhat. Try to keep your fat intake to other times of the day.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to be a pain but can you be a bit more specific? I was thinking of something like tilapia/cod, rice/noodles with a homemade marinade/stir fry sauce. Do you see any issues with a few teaspoons of olive oil being contained in this meal?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to be a pain but can you be a bit more specific? I was thinking of something like tilapia/cod, rice/noodles with a homemade marinade/stir fry sauce. Do you see any issues with a few teaspoons of olive oil being contained in this meal?
Whether you are taking this supplement or not, you need to stay away from fats and fiber as much as possible before and after working out. You need your protein and carbs to load as quickly as possible. Fats and fiber slow the process down.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whether you are taking this supplement or not, you need to stay away from fats and fiber as much as possible before and after working out. You need your protein and carbs to load as quickly as possible. Fats and fiber slow the process down.
I've always preferred to follow my workouts with a meal consisting of real food, which is always going to contain at least a certain amount of fats and fiber based on what my diet consists of. I am considering utilizing a faster acting carbohydrate source, but the timing of this in the evening becomes tricky as I don't really have time to wait to after an evening workout for a proper food based meal.

I tend to ingest a very large volume of fluids during my workout, so the idea of chugging down a faster acting liquid meal isn't particularly inviting, but I'm willing to go this route when utilizing this particular supplement. Do you have any suggestions for appropriate faster acting carbohydrate sources to utilize during the post workout window? I'm out of the loop when it comes to powdered carbohydrate sources as it's been a lot of years since I've utilized any of these.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've always preferred to follow my workouts with a meal consisting of real food, which is always going to contain at least a certain amount of fats and fiber based on what my diet consists of. I am considering utilizing a faster acting carbohydrate source, but the timing of this in the evening becomes tricky as I don't really have time to wait to after an evening workout for a proper food based meal.

I tend to ingest a very large volume of fluids during my workout, so the idea of chugging down a faster acting liquid meal isn't particularly inviting, but I'm willing to go this route when utilizing this particular supplement. Do you have any suggestions for appropriate faster acting carbohydrate sources to utilize during the post workout window? I'm out of the loop when it comes to powdered carbohydrate sources as it's been a lot of years since I've utilized any of these.
If you don't already do it, I very highly suggest to use fast acting carbs during your workout (with EAA's) if possible. I like Karbolyn. There are a number of other products like it. On the budget side, gatorade powder works too. Your workouts will improve big time as will your recovery and protection from sparring muscle. You could just take slintensity post workout with a low fat meal as usual and add more of the fast acting carb if you cannot stomach the calories. But you really want to utilize real food post workout.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I agree, I’d much rather eat real food but sometimes there’s just not enough time. So I always have things on hand to make a shake with. Whatever vanilla whey you use, strawberry or vanilla Greek yogurt, banana, strawberry and blueberries. Mix with fat free milk. This is what I do when I’m short on time. I can’t help you with a post carb product because I’ve never used one.

TheMagoo

Awards
Dsade, is should this be timed like other GDA's where we take it 15-30 min before the meal? Also, would having an intraworkout drink during the workout affect how this is used post workout?

HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
Really interested to try this out. Predator nutrition still has the older version so I'm gonna wait till this one hits their stock.
Do you have any idea when BMP and the new slintensity will arrive with them? @dsade

I've been using Evolog (by Evogen) for a week now, once a day with my highest carb meal.
I'm thinking to add Slintensity to my post workout nutrition. It looks promising.

If you don't already do it, I very highly suggest to use fast acting carbs during your workout (with EAA's) if possible. I like Karbolyn. There are a number of other products like it. On the budget side, gatorade powder works too. Your workouts will improve big time as will your recovery and protection from sparring muscle. You could just take slintensity post workout with a low fat meal as usual and add more of the fast acting carb if you cannot stomach the calories. But you really want to utilize real food post workout.
I can only recommend this as well. I've been using cluster dextrin with peptopro, both could be found relatively cheap on bulk.com (especially with promotions). It doesn't leave you full or bloated, it's no issue to have a decent real food meal shortly after your training.

The recovery between workouts improves noticeably imo. You especially notice it when you don't take it.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Really interested to try this out. Predator nutrition still has the older version so I'm gonna wait till this one hits their stock.
Do you have any idea when BMP and the new slintensity will arrive with them? @dsade

I've been using Evolog (by Evogen) for a week now, once a day with my highest carb meal.
I'm thinking to add Slintensity to my post workout nutrition. It looks promising.

I can only recommend this as well. I've been using cluster dextrin with peptopro, both could be found relatively cheap on bulk.com (especially with promotions). It doesn't leave you full or bloated, it's no issue to have a decent real food meal shortly after your training.

The recovery between workouts improves noticeably imo. You especially notice it when you don't take it.
maybe they just haven't updated the label. I'd email them because the old version would surely be expired by now

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

They have the new version. Sounds like they didn't update the site.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade I see this question asked a lot but with no response or answer so I’ll ask as well. I bought 4 bottles of Slintensity but I’m unsure of the dosing protocol. Do I need to take the 2 caps on an empty stomach 20-30 minutes prior to my post workout meal?
For instance, I finish my workout at 5 o’clock and I immediately take two capsules of Slintensity. Then I wait until 5:25 (25 minutes) to eat my meal consisting of 100 grams of carbs along with 40 grams of protein. Is this the correct way to take Slintensity?
Or can it be taken at the same time as my meal. Most of us assume it’s like previous GDA protocols where you have to take it on an empty stomach 20-30 minutes prior to your high carb meal. Any advice on how to properly take Slintensity would be greatly appreciated as I have 4 bottles waiting for me to start taking.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can take them at the same time.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can take them at the same time.
@dsade thank you so much for the quick response. I will take my 2 capsules of Slintensity at the same time as I start to eat my post workout meal. Excited to see what results I achieve especially with 4 bottles on hand.
On a side note, is there any downside to taking two capsules of Slintensity on an empty stomach and waiting 20-30 minutes before I eat my post workout meal? Just curious

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade thank you so much for the quick response. I will take my 2 capsules of Slintensity at the same time as I start to eat my post workout meal. Excited to see what results I achieve especially with 4 bottles on hand.
On a side note, is there any downside to taking two capsules of Slintensity on an empty stomach and waiting 20-30 minutes before I eat my post workout meal? Just curious
The capsules contents have a very strong taste. You can actually taste them broken open in the stomach within 3-4 minutes.

Ideally you want some quick carbs and a quick protein in there with them, then maybe an actual meal.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how many hours away from post workout, because isnt protein synthesis spiked for 24-36 hours after post workout.........???
I think he just means to dose it with your post workout meal. I don’t think the timing matters as much as taking it with nutrients post workout.

Reactions: CF2

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
just dose it away from your workout
I feel that this statement is incorrect when it comes to Slintensity. @dsade can clarify but my understanding is that this is designed to be taken right after your workout with a meal consisting of at least 100 grams of carbs and 50 grams of protein. With most GDAs you are correct in dosing them away from your workout but @dsade designed this to be taken post-workout. For instance, I've been taking my two capsules as soon as I finish my workout, literally as I'm walking out of the gym. It takes me about 10 minutes to drive home where I immediately make a post-workout shake consisting of 50 grams of protein ( combination of whey isolate & egg protein) and I also add 100 grams of HBCD. I've been using this dosing protocol for the last three days and I'm really liking the effects so far.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wondering if anyone can advise how to dose, I normally work out around 6.30pm and not done until around 8ish, I normally eat dinner around 8.10, my dinner would most likely contain some fats which i think i read is not good for this? could I do this preworkout or do I just eat dinner as normal with the caps?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wondering if anyone can advise how to dose, I normally work out around 6.30pm and not done until around 8ish, I normally eat dinner around 8.10, my dinner would most likely contain some fats which i think i read is not good for this? could I do this preworkout or do I just eat dinner as normal with the caps?
Take 5-10 mins before post-workout meal. Meal should be high in carbs and protein.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flip your dinner around
Same cals but protein and carbs.
Most likely you'll swap with another meal in the day.
Can't help much without more detail.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Any more feedback on this? How is this with cheat meals ?

*Started this past week used post workout meals. Around 3400 calories a day; meals are easily 1500 calories aiming for at least 250g carbs and 100g protein right after the gym along with 2 slintensity. Also had 2 days at 6000+ calories days last week, was way less bloated and felt lighter in a good way. Increased fullness and weight has actually dropped this week around 1.1 lbs. Maybe not intended use is for cheat meals but I feel the after effects of slintensity hours later as carbs and protein seem to digest easily and shuttle nutrients quick.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Any more feedback on this? How is this with cheat meals ?
not using this as directed and there are several ingredients that i have in some staples Im using, so my feedback here is worthless at the moment. Berberne cyclodextrin is legin though so yeah you would definitely be using nutrients in a better way

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm experimenting right now. Looks like 1 is sufficient for regular meals and 2 for cheats.
Would taking 2 capsules per meal on vacation be advisable or do you think this would be overkill?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking 2 capsules per meal on vacation be advisable or do you think this would be overkill?
Depends on the macro breakdown.