dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be some typos n stuff. Trying not to get overloaded.

We are ordered and in progress towards...err, progress.

Slintensity Writeup

“It’s a Tiger!! TIGER!!!!”

Chef had the right idea when he ran and said “Never get out of the boat”. A hungry Tiger is the ultimate Apex Predator. Lean, fully muscled, and powerful. So beyond the obvious of genetics and species, how does an apex predator like a tiger build, maintain, and even increase his muscle and power?

One of the main secrets is what happens when the hunt is successful. The Feast.

Hunting, at least from an animal perspective, is one of the most demanding things you can engage in. Since nature didn’t see fit to equip a tiger with a bright orange vest and scoped .30-06, it uses what it DOES have. Stealth and powerful muscle.

When a kill occurs, the tiger is driven uncontrollably to gorge on flesh and blood until it is satiated. That feast not only trigger its body to rebuild the muscle that was damaged during the hunt, but to build even more. To give it a boost up to the next level of efficient killing machine. Nature rewards success.

But alas, we are too successful for our own good, sometimes. A trip to the fridge or the drive-thru is hardly a triumph of raw primitive instict. Look around you and you will see what happens to those that gorge without putting in the work. But we? We are a different breed. We who battle gravity and sloth. We who suffer and scream our barbaric yawp surrounded by spandex (hey...HEY...don’t get distracted) and iron, and who do so willingly because we understand the Machina of our bodies.

But the analogy works, somewhat. While we aren’t pure carnivores, so pathways are different from a tiger – utilizing these things called Carbs as well as the pure-bloody proteins (unless you eat chicken, then cook that sh*t all the way) – to trigger adaptation, repair, and most importantly GROWTH.

POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!!

Take it easy, Palpatine...you actually have to work for this, you scabby flabby wrinkled old man.

Anyway, let’s get to this – I know you are anxious to hear about the exciting upgrade-redesign for Slintensity.

Ingredients (and why):
Berberine:puerarin Cocrystals

As mentioned at the beginning, the Tiger analogy breaks down a bit, since we are not pure carnovores. We bring a significant number of carbs into the game – or at least you should be if you’re trying to maximize growth. Carbs tie in to insulin which, I’m sure you’ve heard, is an extremely anabolic hormone. But insulin is also something to be feared, as shuttling nutrients into our muscle also comes with the caveat of your hungry, hungry hippo...err, fat cells trying to greedily suck up nutrients as well. Here we use an inducible receptor – which meas it isn’t bound to the membrane necessarily but must be signaled to emerge from deep inside the cell out to the membrane to interact with, mostly, glucose. This receptor is called a GLUT4 receptor (side note, we will touch briefly on the GLUT1 receptor, also a glucose transporter, but we know a bit less about it)

GLUT4 – Berberine cause dramatic increases in expression of the GLUT4 transporter, and the effects seems to be dominant in muscle cells rather than fat cells.

Berberine inhibition of HPA axis, IR, fasting glucose. AMPk activation, increase GLUT4 muscle, Lower total cholesterol and LDL, increase HDL

By increasing GLUT4 activity in muscle cells, especially when timed after some glycogen depletion and a hearty carb intake post workout, we can stuff dem dere muscle cells right back up to full, creating an environment ripe for muscle growth. Remember, when the body is given ample nutrients, it interprets this as you are evolutionarily successful, and will be rewarded with “access” to more resources (muscle, strength, stamina...and downstream from that – better choice of mates (giggity).

Berberine sounds amazing! Why not just load up? Well, grasshopper, berberine has some drawbacks. For one, it has absolutely dismal oral absorption. And if you try to make up for that by taking more, well make sure you stay close to a bathroom. Intestinal irritation comes with high doses. Instead what I have done is dialed in a Berberine Cocrystal. Recall that cocrystals can be formed by dissolving 2 or more compounds in a commonly effective solvent, applying some initial heat, and then allowing the solvent to evaporate. As the fluid volume decreases, our compounds are forced together where physics does its thing – and they form a crystalline lattice, which changes the physical properties such as solubility and absorption. In this case, the crystals are beautiful and very effective.

Berberine has also been shown to inhibit the Devil Incarnate of bodybuilding….MYOSTATIN (boo, boo, hiss). It also inhibits expression of SMAD 2/3. See the BMP writeup, but SMAD 2/3 are the bad ones for muscle building. Using Slintensity in comjunction with BMP will amplify the effects. Yes way. And just wait until you get a load of MyoSynergy.

Berberine also has the unfortunate property of increasing expression of Atrogin-1, a highly catabolic/atrophic pathway. So while you are waiting like Christmas Eve for Santa to bring you muscle, Krampus shows up to undo it. So what did I do about that? Good questions

Puerarin

Puerarin comes from the a few plants, but luckily for your wallet it can be easily extracted from Kudzu. Anyone who has spent time in the South knows that Kudzu is in incredibly hearty INVASIVE species that grows insanely long and as yet has been laughing off attempts to control it. So come on, the more Slintensity you buy the more Kudzu we can eliminate. Do the right thing!

Anyway, Puerarin has a wonderful property here, namely inhibiting expression of Atrogin-1

Please, please hold your applause until the end because it doesn’t end there. Puerarin also enhances GLUT4 translocation, increased PPAR-a expression and, to a lesser extent PPAR-gamma while also suppressing gluconeogenesis in the liver while at the same time increasing fatty acid oxidation, and triggering mitochondrial biogenesis. Finally, Puerarin inhibits PTP-1b (see the Epitome writeup) leading to enhanced insulin sensitivity and vascular restoration.

Finally, additive to the Berberine, Puerarin inhibits the anti-anabolic SMAD2 pathway, while increasing several ROS scavenging pathways.

How could this possibly get any cooler? Because, based on an obscure study, I was able to posit the fact the Berberine and Puerarin were excellent candidates to join together into a single crystalline lattice – which proved to be just the case. Since Puerarin, along with Berberine, both have really low oral absorption separately, by combining them we deliver both ingredients in an efficient and effective form.

FMOC-L-Leucine

FMOC-L-Leucine is a very unique amino acid derivative. As a partial PPAR-gamma agonist, it does wonders for insulin sensitivity, while at the same time only weakly contributing to adipogenesis. This makes it far superior to other full PPAR-g agonists for keeping your muscle cells highly responsive to insulin.

4OH-Isoleucine

4OH is a really cool compound that I have been a fan of for 20 years. By potentiating insulin release per unit of glucose, 4OH allows for a bigger insulin spike, which speeds up the process of nutrient entry, before allowing insulin levels to fall back to baseline. Basically like hitting the nitrous for a quick burst, then shutting it down before engine damage occurs. In our approach to this new product, the Glucose Disposal angle needs to be hard and fast – contributing its part in mTORc1 activation- then backing off to watch from the sidelines as Muscle Protein Synthesis goes wild. More of a tactical nuke.

Piperine
Piperine is included as a p-GP efflux pump inhibitor and absorption enhancer

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TGR-5/Corosolic Acid

Corosolic Acid? From Banaba? YAWN...I thought you were innovative. Well, hang on. In the previous version of Slintensity, we first address the role of the TGR5 Bile Acid receptor using Obacunone. Obacunone was co-extracted with Berberine from the Phellodendron Cortex plant. Unfortunately, as I moved on with my experiments using purified Berberine cocrystals, my engineers were unable to separate the two, which means Obacunone was no longer an option. Having moved through several other compound, each with steep absorption problems and an even steeper price tag, I wound up finding an obscure study comparing TGR5 activators. The most potent in the study was none other than Corosolic Acid. But, at much higher dosage than was being used. This took a ton of work to get made, and still isn’t cheap, but fortunately CA has excellent absorption.

TGR5 – lets revisit our Tiger Analogy. Remember, without receptors and other sensors the body is blind and stupid. Nutrient sensors in particular signal to the body WHAT and HOW MUCH you are eating. There are carb and protein sensors, but what macronutrient is left behind? Yep….fat. One of the ways the body is able to digest fat is using bile acids. What does that have to do with our Tiger you might ask? Well, when a successful kill is made our tiger begins his feast – and it ain’t frosted flakes he’s eating. Flesh, blood, muscle – protein, and quite a bit of fat. Nature in it’s brilliance uses a TGR5 receptor to detect the bile response to fatty acid intake, and with a strong enough signal, indicating a successful hunt, again Nature LOVES a winner. More resources, in this case again MUSCLE. The TGR5 receptor activation, especially when combined with or after strenuous exercise, triggers not only muscle protein synthesis leading to muscle hypertrophy, but actually causes new muscle cells to differentiate. This increases not only current size and strength, but increases the pool of muscle cells that we can grow.

Remember:
There is no such thing as too strong
Strength can be tempered with gentleness
And controlled with restraint

There is only too weak

Strength lies in reserve and can be called upon when needed
Weakness will fail you everytime.
m.p.

So, corosolic acid. We needed a target range of 40-50mg for ideal activation of TGR5. Since the most common CA Banaba extract is 1%, there was no way to make it viable. I'm working on a custom extract but for now 10% offered the most economical solution.

To wrap it up, the combination of post-workout protein and carbohydrate ingestion (the omnivore version of a post-kill feast) creates a highly anabolic environment with little to no drawback. By keeping muscle cells highly sensitized to insulin signaling, we can take advantage of that metabolic flux and replenish any glycogen used to fuel our workouts. Ingesting excess fat during this window has drawbacks, including slowing down absorption of those carbs and blunting the response, so by using purified Corosolic Acid as a TGR5 agonist, we enter a new realm where hyperresponse to nutrients can cause dramatic muscle gain.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ARE YOU READY FOR PAIN?

Ideally you will want to use this during your post workout meal, with at LEAST 100 grams of carbs and 50-60 grams of protein. Assuming 5 day per week training, a bottle of 30 servings (2 caps per serving) would last 6 weeks. But, i know some of you are like me. Cheap? Well, that too - no I was thinking experimental. Right now I am at 7 days a week, including a pathetically inept boxing workout on Sundays, but I want to make this affordable for everyone.

As of now I am ordering 90 caps bottles, or 45 servings. Still just 5 days a week? Great. it'll last you 9 weeks then.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice. The world needs Slintensity back and better!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can this be utilized on cycle for added fat loss?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to order. Been on a break from bmp for 2 months. Would like to try new myo bmp and slin together

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was assuming this was a GDA and I always associated those with fat loss. What am I missing here?
It's in the writeup. That's just a small part of the new formula.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's in the writeup. That's just a small part of the new formula.
I’ve got 3 months of BMP I was going to run after my PED cycle. I’ll just pick up a couple of this to run with it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice gimmiee the POWERRRRRRRRRRR

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates? Dsade has been quiet on facebook

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Slintensity Presale is up!!
Sent you a PM. (I think)

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I didn't fully understand the TGR5 activation segment. Would having fat in the post-workout meal make for better gains? Or does having a TGR5 activator in the product instead mean that fat in a post-workout meal can be better dealt with versus not having one?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this product be beneficial while running HGH ? Asking for a friend. :p

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Slintensity - HERE WE GO!!

Product should start shipping on 5-1. Presale discount is pretty significant.

Purchase Link

“It’s a Tiger!! TIGER!!!!”

Chef had the right idea when he ran and said “Never get out of the boat”. A hungry Tiger is the ultimate Apex Predator. Lean, fully muscled, and powerful. So beyond the obvious of genetics and species, how does an apex predator like a tiger build, maintain, and even increase his muscle and power?

One of the main secrets is what happens when the hunt is successful. The Feast.

Hunting, at least from an animal perspective, is one of the most demanding things you can engage in. Since nature didn’t see fit to equip a tiger with a bright orange vest and scoped .30-06, it uses what it DOES have. Stealth and powerful muscle.

When a kill occurs, the tiger is driven uncontrollably to gorge on flesh and blood until it is satiated. That feast not only trigger its body to rebuild the muscle that was damaged during the hunt, but to build even more. To give it a boost up to the next level of efficient killing machine. Nature rewards success.

But alas, we are too successful for our own good, sometimes. A trip to the fridge or the drive-thru is hardly a triumph of raw primitive instict. Look around you and you will see what happens to those that gorge without putting in the work. But we? We are a different breed. We who battle gravity and sloth. We who suffer and scream our barbaric yawp surrounded by spandex (hey...HEY...don’t get distracted) and iron, and who do so willingly because we understand the Machina of our bodies.

But the analogy works, somewhat. While we aren’t pure carnivores, so pathways are different from a tiger – utilizing these things called Carbs as well as the pure-bloody proteins (unless you eat chicken, then cook that sh*t all the way) – to trigger adaptation, repair, and most importantly GROWTH.

POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!!

Take it easy, Palpatine...you actually have to work for this, you scabby flabby wrinkled old man.

Anyway, let’s get to this – I know you are anxious to hear about the exciting upgrade-redesign for Slintensity.

CLEVER PATHWAY SUMMARY

Ingredients:

Berberine:puerarin Cocrystals

As mentioned at the beginning, the Tiger analogy breaks down a bit, since we are not pure carnovores. We bring a significant number of carbs into the game – or at least you should be if you’re trying to maximize growth. Carbs tie in to insulin which, I’m sure you’ve heard, is an extremely anabolic hormone. But insulin is also something to be feared, as shuttling nutrients into our muscle also comes with the caveat of your hungry, hungry hippo...err, fat cells trying to greedily suck up nutrients as well. Here we use an inducible receptor – which meas it isn’t bound to the membrane necessarily but must be signaled to emerge from deep inside the cell out to the membrane to interact with, mostly, glucose. This receptor is called a GLUT4 receptor (side note, we will touch briefly on the GLUT1 receptor, also a glucose transporter, but we know a bit less about it)

GLUT4 – Berberine cause dramatic increases in expression of the GLUT4 transporter, and the effects seems to be dominant in muscle cells rather than fat cells.

Berberine inhibition of HPA axis, IR, fasting glucose. AMPk activation, increase GLUT4 muscle, Lower total cholesterol and LDL, increase HDL

By increasing GLUT4 activity in muscle cells, especially when timed after some glycogen depletion and a hearty carb intake post workout, we can stuff dem dere muscle cells right back up to full, creating an environment ripe for muscle growth. Remember, when the body is given ample nutrients, it interprets this as you are evolutionarily successful, and will be rewarded with “access” to more resources (muscle, strength, stamina...and downstream from that – better choice of mates (giggity).

Berberine sounds amazing! Why not just load up? Well, grasshopper, berberine has some drawbacks. For one, it has absolutely dismal oral absorption. And if you try to make up for that by taking more, well make sure you stay close to a bathroom. Intestinal irritation comes with high doses. Instead what I have done is dialed in a Berberine-Nicotinamide (more in a second) Cocrystal. Recall that cocrystals can be formed by dissolving 2 or more compounds in a commonly effective solvent, applying some initial heat, and then allowing the solvent to evaporate. As the fluid volume decreases, our compounds are forced together where physics does its thing – and they form a crystalline lattice, which changes the physical properties such as solubility and absorption. In this case, the crystals are beautiful and very effective.

Berberine has also been shown to inhibit the Devil Incarnate of bodybuilding….MYOSTATIN (boo, boo, hiss). It also inhibits expression of SMAD 2/3. See the BMP writeup, but SMAD 2/3 are the bad ones for muscle building. Using Slintensity in comjunction with BMP will amplify the effects. Yes way.

Berberine also has the unfortunate property of increasing expression of Atrogin-1, a highly catabolic/atrophic pathway. So while you are waiting like Christmas Eve for Santa to bring you muscle, Krampus shows up to undo it. So what did I do about that? Good questions

Puerarin

Puerarin comes from the a few plants, but luckily for your wallet it can be easily extracted from Kudzu. Anyone who has spent time in the South knows that Kudzu is in incredibly hearty INVASIVE species that grows insanely long and as yet has been laughing off attempts to control it. So come on, the more Slintensity you buy the more Kudzu we can eliminate. Do the right thing!

Anyway, Puerarin has a wonderful property here, namely inhibiting expression of Atrogin-1

Please, please hold your applause until the end because it doesn’t end there. Puerarin also enhances GLUT4 translocation, increased PPAR-a expression and, to a lesser extent PPAR-gamma while also suppressing gluconeogenesis in the liver while at the same time increasing fatty acid oxidation, and triggering mitochondrial biogenesis. Finally, Puerarin inhibits PTP-1b (see the Epitome writeup) leading to enhanced insulin sensitivity and vascular restoration.

Finally, additive to the Berberine, Puerarin inhibits the anti-anabolic SMAD2 pathway, while increasing several ROS scavenging pathways.

How could this possibly get any cooler? Because, based on an obscure study, I was able to posit the fact the Berberine and Puerarin were excellent candidates to join together into a single crystalline lattice – which proved to be just the case. Since Puerarin, along with Berberine, both have really low oral absorption separately, by combining them we deliver both ingredients in an efficient and effective form.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Part 2:

FMOC-L-Leucine

FMOC-L-Leucine is a very unique amino acid derivative. As a partial PPAR-gamma agonist, it does wonders for insulin sensitivity, while at the same time only weakly contributing to adipogenesis. This makes it far superior to other full PPAR-g agonists for keeping your muscle cells highly responsive to insulin.

4OH-Isoleucine

4OH is a really cool compound that I have been a fan of for 20 years. By potentiating insulin release per unit of glucose, 4OH allows for a bigger insulin spike, which speeds up the process of nutrient entry, before allowing insulin levels to fall back to baseline. Basically like hitting the nitrous for a quick burst, then shutting it down before engine damage occurs. In our approach to this new product, the Glucose Disposal angle needs to be hard and fast – contributing its part in mTORc1 activation- then backing off to watch from the sidelines as Muscle Protein Synthesis goes wild. More of a tactical nuke.

Piperine

Piperine is included as a p-GP efflux pump inhibitor and absorption enhancer

TGR-5/Corosolic Acid

Corosolic Acid? From Banaba? YAWN...I thought you were innovative. Well, hang on. In the previous version of Slintensity, we first address the role of the TGR5 Bile Acid receptor using Obacunone. Obacunone was co-extracted with Berberine from the Phellodendron Cortex plant. Unfortunately, as I moved on with my experiments using purified Berberine cocrystals, my engineers were unable to separate the two, which means Obacunone was no longer an option. Having moved through several other compound, each with steep absorption problems and an even steeper price tag, I wound up finding an obscure study comparing TGR5 activators. The most potent in the study was none other than Corosolic Acid. But, at much higher dosage than was being used. This took a ton of work to get made, and still isn’t cheap, but fortunately CA has excellent absorption.

TGR5 – lets revisit our Tiger Analogy. Remember, without receptors and other sensors the body is blind and stupid. Nutrient sensors in particular signal to the body WHAT and HOW MUCH you are eating. There are carb and protein sensors, but what macronutrient is left behind? Yep….fat. One of the ways the body is able to digest fat is using bile acids. What does that have to do with our Tiger you might ask? Well, when a successful kill is made our tiger begins his feast – and it ain’t frosted flakes he’s eating. Flesh, blood, muscle – protein, and quite a bit of fat. Nature in it’s brilliance uses a TGR5 receptor to detect the bile response to fatty acid intake, and with a strong enough signal, indicating a successful hunt, again Nature LOVES a winner. More resources, in this case again MUSCLE. The TGR5 receptor activation, especially when combined with or after strenuous exercise, triggers not only muscle protein synthesis leading to muscle hypertrophy, but actually causes new muscle cells to differentiate. This increases not only current size and strength, but increases the pool of muscle cells that we can grow.

Remember, there is no such thing as too strong:

There is no such thing as too strong

Strength can be tempered with gentleness

And controlled with restraint

There is only too weak

Strength lies in reserve and can be called upon when needed

Weakness will fail you everytime.

m.p.

So, corosolic acid. We needed a target range of 40-50mg for ideal activation of TGR5. Since the most common CA Banaba extract is 1%, there was no way to make it viable. That is why I used a 10%. I’m working on an even more potent custom extraction for the future.

To wrap it up, the combination of post-workout protein and carbohydrate ingestion (the omnivore version of a post-kill feast) creates a highly anabolic environment with little to no drawback. By keeping muscle cells highly sensitized to insulin signaling, we can take advantage of that metabolic flux and replenish any glycogen used to fuel our workouts. Ingesting excess fat during this window has drawbacks, including slowing down absorption of those carbs and blunting the response, so by using purified Corosolic Acid as a TGR5 agonist, we enter a new realm where hyper response to nutrients can cause dramatic muscle gain.

Directions: take 1 serving with post workout meal of at least 50grams of protein and 100 grams of carbohydrates on workout days.

Blurb: Slintensity has evolved once again. Exploiting nutrient sensing pathways combined with exercise triggers, we are now able to cause rapid muscle growth through strategic activation of TGR5,

Exercise sensors, and deployment of carbohydrates with rapid glycogen replenishment to optimize post workout nutrition.

Nutrient Driven Anabolic Shockwave

Bullet points:

Superior Glucose Disposal into Muscle

Supreme Glycogen Replenishment

Protein Synthesis Hyper-Reseponse

INGREDIENTS:

Berberine-Puerarin Cocrystals 400mg

FMOC-L-Leucine 200mg

4-OH Isoleucine 100mg

Banaba Extract (std for 10% Corosolic Acid) 425mg

Piperine 8mg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So post workout meal/shake of 50g protein & 100g carbs.

Anybody have any recommendations to get to those numbers? I typically just have a Fairlife shake post workout but I'll need to add high number of carbs.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Anybody have any recommendations to get to those numbers? I typically just have a Fairlife shake post workout but I'll need to add high number of carbs.
Large bowl of Special K blueberry cereal with a banana and a handful of blueberries. 2 scoops of whey. My Post WO / breakfast nearly every single day. Don't matter if I'm cutting or bulking.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

You can add honey, instant oats, or cream of rice or something similar to pretty much any shake. If you have a blender, you could add fruits for sure.

RD929

Awards
I do 1 cup frozen blueberries from Costco, 1 banana, 2 scoops whey, 4 tbsp raw honey. Typically about 100g carbs and 60g protein. Delicious.

any idea what the expectation should be for muscle gain? I guess no one else would know besides the testers since this is is the first TGR5 product out there. Will this benefit people more who aren’t so insulin sensitive or does it not matter?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still struggle to understand the point of these things, so they lower insulin and blood sugar post meals, but you have to have a bigger meal (normally I have a protein shake post workout then eat like 1.5 hours later) can someon explain it in simple terms how it would be good for someone cutting vs someone bulking? because if you are cutting then you are cutting your carbs down generally my post workout meals is like 350-500 calories in total

RD929

Awards
I still struggle to understand the point of these things, so they lower insulin and blood sugar post meals, but you have to have a bigger meal (normally I have a protein shake post workout then eat like 1.5 hours later) can someon explain it in simple terms how it would be good for someone cutting vs someone bulking? because if you are cutting then you are cutting your carbs down generally my post workout meals is like 350-500 calories in total
so just based on the quick glances I gave on TGR5, this pathway promotes muscle hypertrophy but also glucose clearance from the blood, increased insulin sensitivity, and glucose metabolism into skeletal muscle. That’s why I asked earlier to what extent the testers saw an increase in muscle mass, or if this is really targeted toward those looking to cut or recomp since this seems to be a very good partitioning agent. I’ll Be very interested for the write up of Myosyngergy to compare these two

ironfiend23

Awards
Would it be useful for a cyclical dieting Recomp? No dosing on Low carb light days. Dose after high carb heavy training days?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would it be useful for a cyclical dieting Recomp? No dosing on Low carb light days. Dose after high carb heavy training days?
Probably. It specifically said to take with the post workout meal. This should be something with a fairly acute affect. It will make the meal it’s taken with more effective.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone going to be using this as a normal GDA outside the post-workout window?
I’m gonna go back and read the write-up in greater depth, but at a brief glance it seemed this is more tailored to post WO? I typically use a gda/nutrient-partioner with my lunch and then workout in the evening. @dsade thoughts?

Got 4 coming. Shipped yesterday.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my slin today. Showed up right before my post workout meal. Took 2 pills as the bottle says. I did feel a little queasy but I pinned 1ml of super shredder from AA for the first time as well. Hard to say witch one is the blame.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my slin today. Showed up right before my post workout meal. Took 2 pills as the bottle says. I did feel a little queasy but I pinned 1ml of super shredder from AA for the first time as well. Hard to say witch one is the blame.
What was your nutrient intake?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Dose 1 down yesterday with no sides whatsoever. I did blend up a post workout shake consisting of 50g protein and slightly over 100g carbs.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the slintensity is not causing my sides, it's the super shredder.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it is taken with post work out meal or post work out shake and some carbs and little to no fat?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that your take? Or you just guessing?? I have a bottle if super and wanted to know your feedback.
Well I did both pre workout with a large meal 3 times and had sides. Did the same with only slin and had no sided. Did both today and have the sides again. Slightly quesy, and a bit shaking.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I did both pre workout with a large meal 3 times and had sides. Did the same with only slin and had no sided. Did both today and have the sides again. Slightly quesy, and a bit shaking.
I dosed .5ml my first time and that hit me way too hard. Dropped to .3ml and still have the shakes...once my workout gets started I am good.