EvoMuse Presents: MyoSynergy 2021

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read on the Facebook page to consider mixing this with IP-6 for enhanced absorption wanted to know if that was still something to consider.

will this be shipped within the next day or two?

Thanks. Excited to add this to my stack

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read on the Facebook page to consider mixing this with IP-6 for enhanced absorption wanted to know if that was still something to consider.

will this be shipped within the next day or two?

Thanks. Excited to add this to my stack
I am doing this right now. It was recommended for BMP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me get a production update.

IP6 is for BMP, mostly, as that is what the study cited indicated. Personally, I can feel a huge difference.

I'll be rolling into my BMP/MyoSynergy experience at 246lbs, a full 21 lbs over my previous "muscle mass setpoint" of 225.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to the new Myosynergy! Any chance of BMP powder coming back on the site? It was nice to get it so cheap for stacking or just running it year round.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really looking forward to the new Myosynergy! Any chance of BMP powder coming back on the site? It was nice to get it so cheap for stacking or just running it year round.
Nope, sorry. Caps only from here on out.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much IP6 with a BMP dose?
500 mg
Per Matt, it triples the absorption of the Kaempferol and double absorption of Quercetin. It also eventually donates phosphate groups.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

IP6 is for BMP, mostly, as that is what the study cited indicated. Personally, I can feel a huge difference.

I'll be rolling into my BMP/MyoSynergy experience at 246lbs, a full 21 lbs over my previous "muscle mass setpoint" of 225.
you mentioned in facebook post to bump back magnesium when taking IP6 and BMP. I do notice that IP6 has magnesium in it, maybe not enough to be concerned about just confused on why cant taking magnesium 400mg, 500mg IP6 and BMP all at same time not work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you mentioned in facebook post to bump back magnesium when taking IP6 and BMP. I do notice that IP6 has magnesium in it, maybe not enough to be concerned about just confused on why cant taking magnesium 400mg, 500mg IP6 and BMP all at same time not work?
IP6 = Inositol Hexaphosphate

Usually a salt form like sodium

It interferes with magnesium absorption so keep magnesium intake bumped just take it earlier or later.

The actual ratio is around 2.5 to 1 IP6 to Kaempferol but the 500mg was just the easiest to find.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It interferes with magnesium absorption so keep magnesium intake bumped just take it earlier or later.

The actual ratio is around 2.5 to 1 IP6 to Kaempferol but the 500mg was just the easiest to find.
awesome thanks for clearing that up

CF2

Awards
  • Established

I did a quick search and was unable to find the sodium variety of IP6. Which brand are you using?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I'm almost sold out. Maybe I should just upgrade the formula to include it.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I'm almost sold out. Maybe I should just upgrade the formula to include it.
upgrade BMP with IP6 would be awesome. I know you said you left out lactoferrin with myosynergy, my guess for a novel supplement people would pay the price for it all included.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Can you put up a bundle on the webpage or DPS so I can purchase it?
Let me know!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm paying a BUTTLOAD for overnight shipping once they are finished, which should be Friday or Monday.

AndroLo starts bottling tomorrow and will also be ready to go.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I'm paying a BUTTLOAD for overnight shipping once they are finished, which should be Friday or Monday.

Getting to give myosynergy a go for the first time, and a 2nd run of androlotion is gonna be like Christmas in May!

TheMagoo

Awards
Hey matt, any issues taking my epitome, brite caps, new myosynergy, and BMP caps with or without IP6 all at the same time twice a day?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To the guys who test drove MyoSynergy, where you all also taking BMP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T
Hey matt, any issues taking my epitome, brite caps, new myosynergy, and BMP caps with or without IP6 all at the same time twice a day?
Should be fine.

suspectsean

suspectsean

Awards
can someone post up dm an evomuse code - the one I have used for years no longer active

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Getting super excited! Can’t wait for this cycle

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe @dsade he’d be doing overnight shipping last Friday or today
In the andro thread he said all non myo were gong out Friday and Monday was suppose to be all myo orders but I know I have not received shipping confirmation

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the andro thread he said all non myo were gong out Friday and Monday was suppose to be all myo orders but I know I have not received shipping confirmation
Perfect, so they should be going out today.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recieved my androlotion today, but it didnt have the myo with it. So I guess he is going to do it in separate shipments.
*Heavy sigh* I thought they were going out together so we could just pay for the one shipping

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*Heavy sigh* I thought they were going out together so we could just pay for the one shipping
Yeah, I was confused by that also. I did get refunded for shipping though.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt posted he had a tough weekend mentally but is looking better

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Beautiful Stack
I will be buying a few of these and Gut Health unless Evomuse direct will have a better deal
@dsade

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade how are things looking for the shipments?