EvoMuse Presents: MyoSynergy 2021

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a newbie to this, what "overall" does this product do?

I've used about 80% of Evomuse's other products, I don't think I've had previous versions of this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a newbie to this, what "overall" does this product do?

I've used about 80% of Evomuse's other products, I don't think I've had previous versions of this.
Muscle builder

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
B
going to run 12 week bmp/myo/epitome when I get my myo... so keen, looking to recomp may lean more to a cut... anyone got any recommended add ons? diet will be calculated closer to date probably around 2000-2200 calories. 6 foot 2, 110kgs, probably around 22% bf atm, but still have good shape.
Black ginger extract
Forskolin

and whatever else u are missing from lean edge formula

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Snagged a few bottles. Can't wait to try the new version! Still remember the OG version in the mylar bag.

TheMagoo

Awards
Any supplements contraindicated with this product? I use nattokinase, fish oil, bmp, etc, etc... and the furanocoumarins that I believe are a part of angelica sinensis may seem to cause an issue? Best way to avoid the issue without not taking the product? 4 Hour window between MyoSynergy and Nattokinase, Pre-workouts, GDAs? Also, maybe I am dense and missed it but it would appear the dosing is twice a day but when?

Thanks, will probably do the pre-order anyways

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything still looks to be on schedule. If there are any delays, notably DHL for raws, I will post up.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any supplements contraindicated with this product? I use nattokinase, fish oil, bmp, etc, etc... and the furanocoumarins that I believe are a part of angelica sinensis may seem to cause an issue? Best way to avoid the issue without not taking the product? 4 Hour window between MyoSynergy and Nattokinase, Pre-workouts, GDAs? Also, maybe I am dense and missed it but it would appear the dosing is twice a day but when?

Thanks, will probably do the pre-order anyways
You take natto for cardiovascular support?

TheMagoo

Awards
You take natto for cardiovascular support?
I take pretty much everything...lol... started natto when a number of healthy young people I know got covid and subsequently got blood clots, some with dire consequences, currently taking it as a prophylactic for roughly nine months now

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From Matt on his facebook: First portion of the MyoSynergy raws are shipping today. Presale will be over soon.

Last edited:
TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll def pick this up after my Androgin run.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t wait to pair this with BMP. I just started BMP back up and one thing that’s obvious is it definitely enhances stims. I had not even thought about that part of what BMP does and after a couple of weeks I noticed Bronkaid and caffeine I take were stronger and lasting longer. I also think it enhances Kratom some. When I cut I take Kratom at 2g, three times a day because it kills my appetite. There’s been a few times I didn’t take my 3rd dose because it never hit me that I needed it.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I convinced my friends who don’t take anything to get some a couple days ago nice to see the sale still going on, we still good for this week release?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I th
I convinced my friends who don’t take anything to get some a couple days ago nice to see the sale still going on, we still good for this week release?
@dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting for DHL to confirm delivery of the tricrystals.

Suez Canal debacle has delayed bottle shipments, but we were able to get a few hundred BRITE done.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Suez Canal debacle has delayed bottle shipments, but we were able to get a few hundred BRITE done.
I'm waiting on that BRITE ... going to strike like a cobra lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

These BRITE coming in being split up between Evomuse store and Dps or solely Evomuse?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These BRITE coming in being split up between Evomuse store and Dps or solely Evomuse?
I'll split them up for sure.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered four more I can’t wait for everyone to try it once again it’s amazing.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Delayed at least another week, per FB.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I doubt he has them yet. I’m confident he will update as soon as bird is in hand.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have production standing by. They lost more final product for the tricrystals than anticipated, which means they have to run a batch to make up the difference.

I am, once again, paying the rush charge for production. I will update ASAP with a final ship date,

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I view pre-orders as a way to help out Matt and get a good deal in the process. Historically they're not something you can set a clock to and to me that's a non-issue.
Exactly. Just know going in odds are pretty slim ETA gets met.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like my planned epitome, BMP, Myo run is off the books now. Started too early anticipated the 31st shipping date

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like my planned epitome, BMP, Myo run is off the books now. Started too early anticipated the 31st shipping date
Same, I'll be running it in the fall or late summer after a cut (BMP and Myo). Look forward to running them together