dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Introducing EvoMuse's new Krill Oil Product!

You might remember this blast from the past.

Krillipid Balance contains an ideal blend of ESSENTIAL fatty acids in their vital, easy to absorb phospholipid form. Vastly superior to standard Fish Oil/omega-3 supplements, Krillipid Balance has been demonstrated to have a potent influence on maintaining a heath lipid profile, resulting in an ideal LDL/HDL balance. The phospholipid complex restores the membranes of the body's metabolically active cells, allowing them to function properly, in spite of hormonal and environmental detriment.

Krillipid Balance can help support health liver, heart, mitochondrial, and brain function, balance mood and hormone response, mediate menstrual side effects, and restore cellular signaling.

I'm releasing this in response to some very loyal, long time customers. Initially, the release will be on the shopify store at an unbelievable discount - just $15 a bottle. The subsequent runs will force me to only offer multi bottle discounts, and stacks (Gut Health/Krillipid Balance comes to mind), in order to allow enough profit for retailers, but the product will still come in cheaper than even the HUGE brands. This will probably end up under $21 for 60 softgels, compared to around $24.99 for comparable products.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't initially do a writeup for this product, first released in 2009, but I will go ahead and have Marc knock one out after we catch up on the current workload. He's already got KetoInduce, long overdue Eviscerate/Abliderate series, Clear Edge, and a few more before this one.

dafeesh34

Awards
I didn't initially do a writeup for this product, first released in 2009, but I will go ahead and have Marc knock one out after we catch up on the current workload. He's already got KetoInduce, long overdue Eviscerate/Abliderate series, Clear Edge, and a few more before this one.
I'd love a write up, personally. I'll have to do some research on Krill vs Fish oil. I currently take a fish oil equating roughly 2g DHA and 1g EPA daily, so curious how it differs to Krill oil. Maybe I'll do some reading this weekend.

Anyway, although I love all your products, your staple products are what keep, and will continue to keep me a loyal customer - specifically gut health, slintensity, defuse, and strafe (I wish GlycoMyx would've caught on with more people) as well as the entire Flawless line.. Used Bobu for the first time today and thoroughly enjoyed the hydrating effect it has (I'm not even sure if that's its intention).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love a write up, personally. I'll have to do some research on Krill vs Fish oil. I currently take a fish oil equating roughly 2g DHA and 1g EPA daily, so curious how it differs to Krill oil. Maybe I'll do some reading this weekend.

Anyway, although I love all your products, your staple products are what keep, and will continue to keep me a loyal customer - specifically gut health, slintensity, defuse, and strafe (I wish GlycoMyx would've caught on with more people) as well as the entire Flawless line.. Used Bobu for the first time today and thoroughly enjoyed the hydrating effect it has (I'm not even sure if that's its intention).
Yep...it also prevents irritation and helps things like eczema and psoriasis not feel so miserable. When used in conjunction with Java Lather and the Flawless IDRT, it accelerates the effects on scars and stretch marks.

There has been a lot of research done since I released Krillipid Balance way back when.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went through something like 15 bottles of this stuff back in the day!. Great product!. Glad you are bringing it back!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ever since I got out of the hospital, both my BP and my HDL are off. I'll be the first one jumping back on it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More staple products to add to my daily regimen!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a while since I've ran this. Good to see it back!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this, I might order some later/soonish. Anyone who has been using this... any feedback?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, 2 per day.

The phospholipid forms of the EPA and DHA do make a difference, IMO, and I had this for a staple for a very long time, so I'm glad it's back.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I read the write up on this I mainly am interested in how this differs from fish oil, I usually take about 2-3grams of fish oil a day to get high levels of epa and Dha.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where can I read the write up on this I mainly am interested in how this differs from fish oil, I usually take about 2-3grams of fish oil a day to get high levels of epa and Dha.
Bump for this question.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for this question.
The write up for this got lost in the old RPN archives, I think, and was on my old laptop that blew up.

I'll see if I can find it archived through Google.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Krillipid Balance:

The BEST essential fatty acid formula available - superior to fish oil

Krillipid Balance contains an ideal blend of ESSENTIAL fatty acids in their vital, easy to absorb phospholipid form. Vastly superior to standard Fish Oil/omega-3 supplements, Krillipid Balance has been demonstrated to have a potent influence on maintaining a heath lipid profile, resulting in an ideal LDL/HDL balance. The phospholipid complex restores the membranes of the body's metabolically active cells, allowing them to function properly, in spite of hormonal and environmental detriment.

Krillipid Balance can help support health liver, heart, and brain function, balance mood and hormone response, mediate menstrual side effects, and restore cellular signaling.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I take 5-6 oximega capsules a day what would be a comparable dose of this product? Never bought into krill because of the lower dha/epa content and cost. Is there an added absorption benefit here?

Going to make my first evomuse order on Friday for some brite, bmp, and thermogum and just ran out of oximega so I might consider adding this

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
If I take 5-6 oximega capsules a day what would be a comparable dose of this product? Never bought into krill because of the lower dha/epa content and cost. Is there an added absorption benefit here?

Going to make my first evomuse order on Friday for some brite, bmp, and thermogum and just ran out of oximega so I might consider adding this

I would like to know this to. Is it a substitute for oximega?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The issue is the EPA/DHA content of most krill products is going to be significantly less than the EPA/DHA content of a lot of fish oils. That said how much of the EPA/DHA you are getting from the average fish oil brand is the difference? With krill you're getting phospholipids which enhance absorption as well as Astaxanthin. If you look at old threads with feedback on this product you can see some really big benefits in the lipid profiles of people who took krillipid balance.

Some people just take fish oil. Some people just take krill oil. A lot of people take some fish oil and some krill oil. Some other benefits often mentioned are the absence of fish burps and the idea that most krill oil should easily be absent of pollution and mercury.

The price Matt has it for right now makes it incredibly enticing. You can compare that to other krill oil options and see that what he is offering on this product right now is most likely going to be the lowest you'd ever see it.

RocketPowerox

Awards
I know this is krill oil, but just wondering if this is supposed to have a fishy odor to it? Like when you open a bottle of fish food lol. I was using another brand before krillipid balance and there was no fish odor whatsoever. There's no sign of any broken or leaking capsules either. As long as it's safe I don't mind taking them, just hope they haven't gone bad.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a fresh batch from the manufacturer.

RocketPowerox

Awards
Thanks for the response glad to know it's all is good!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is krill oil, but just wondering if this is supposed to have a fishy odor to it? Like when you open a bottle of fish food lol. I was using another brand before krillipid balance and there was no fish odor whatsoever. There's no sign of any broken or leaking capsules either. As long as it's safe I don't mind taking them, just hope they haven't gone bad.
I have never had fishy odors from krillipid balance. You should be good to go.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see where you mentioned 2 a day is sufficient, but is there any benefit to more? I feel it's my duty to double things for everyone else's safety. But I do know this is just krill oil, still curious. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it's economical to do more than 2 a day. If you want extra omega 3s, add in some triple strength fish oil.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be back in stock soon I might as well sign my check over to u every two weeks with everything that I buy!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's in stock now.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which category is it under I was not able to locate it on the new website.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be under general wellness.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on this for three days and i don't think I can attribute what I am feeling and witnessing to this but maybe.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to ask should I increase from two to three pills while being on to keep cholesterol in range? I haven’t found any studies to suggest this only that last one about increasing steroidgenesis and androgen receptor.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to ask should I increase from two to three pills while being on to keep cholesterol in range? I haven’t found any studies to suggest this only that last one about increasing steroidgenesis and androgen receptor.
Have you gotten your levels checked?