EvoMuse Presents: GÜT HEALTH Ultimate

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually normalize in about 3 days
My stomach is sensitive, to many antibiotics when I was sick as a child. Atleast when I was out of gut health I found out me and xantham gum don’t like each other.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My stomach is sensitive, to many antibiotics when I was sick as a child. Atleast when I was out of gut health I found out me and xantham gum don’t like each other.
Xanthan gum can increase inflammation.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I found an unopened bottle of Gut Health in my closet. I'm not sure how old it is -- could be from 2016. It's been at slightly above room temperature for most of that time.
I don't suppose it's still safe and effective to take now?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably lost some potency, but probably not unsafe.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
But the potency that likely remains is enough to make it worth taking?

Probably lost some potency, but probably not unsafe.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
@dsade, I finally finished the way old bottle. Do you recommend I start the load up again with the new bottle? Or just continue one a day?

And is this something that's ideal to take every day forever? Or does it sort of fix things and you lay off it for a while?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade, I finally finished the way old bottle. Do you recommend I start the load up again with the new bottle? Or just continue one a day?

And is this something that's ideal to take every day forever? Or does it sort of fix things and you lay off it for a while?
Here are my experiences. I normally take it September-March when I'm eating more. I don't take it other months just to save some money. As someone who easily gets backed up and has gas, I can tell you that after being off of it for about a month my gut reverts back to its old ways. The benefits for me are easily noticeable.