EvoMuse Presents: Flawless Skin Couture's Flawless IDRT formula

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade I'd still like to see a detailed write up for this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question? I don’t really have wrinkles but I’m getting close to 40. I’m using this every night before bed.

Now should this be used every day and is this something you take indefinitely? Not using it to take wrinkles away, mainly to avoid wrinkles early on in age. I also vacation a lot, I know the sun does damage.
YEp, you want to use it everyday. The skin regenerates constantly - the more you can boost that regeneration, the less aging will actually take place. It's a cumulative prevention.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YEp, you want to use it everyday. The skin regenerates constantly - the more you can boost that regeneration, the less aging will actually take place. It's a cumulative prevention.
Great and makes sense. I’ll use it indefinitely. Ima need 2 bottles just to stock up lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bumping this..

I just got the gift bag which has the Java lather (bar soap), BOBU (body butter), IDRT (dermal restoration), and Majestic Mineral Mudd mask. Any of you guys still using this, or any of it?

I was wondering why my balls were burning this morning when getting out of the shower! Well, more than usual. Otherwise, Java lather was definitely a completely different soap experience...I like it! It produces a ton of lather and feels like a skin treatment in itself..

The IDRT seemed to slightly burn/strong tingle when I applied it to my face as well, but I have gotten that before when switching face creams. The BOBU is definitely an ultra luxurious moisturizing lotion, and I put some of that on my face too. I have yet to try the Mineral Mudd, maybe tonight if I get adventurous..

@Raw Dog

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bumping this..

I just got the gift bag which has the Java lather (bar soap), BOBU (body butter), IDRT (dermal restoration), and Majestic Mineral Mudd mask. Any of you guys still using this, or any of it?

I was wondering why my balls were burning this morning when getting out of the shower! Well, more than usual. Otherwise, Java lather was definitely a completely different soap experience...I like it! It produces a ton of lather and feels like a skin treatment in itself..

The IDRT seemed to slightly burn/strong tingle when I applied it to my face as well, but I have gotten that before when switching face creams. The BOBU is definitely an ultra luxurious moisturizing lotion, and I put some of that on my face too. I have yet to try the Mineral Mudd, maybe tonight if I get adventurous..

@Raw Dog
Yeah o bought some the other day too haha. I used the soap on the lower body the other day and it burnt the **** out of my dick haha, felt like it was In my jap eye... But didn't last too long. Idrt burns for a little bit too

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah o bought some the other day too haha. I used the soap on the lower body the other day and it burnt the **** out of my dick haha, felt like it was In my jap eye... But didn't last too long. Idrt burns for a little bit too
Never heard that one before...I love it!

Lots of skin action going on lately with Evomuse products :cool:

I kind of like how I can feel something with the IDRT...it gives me more confidence that it is actually doing something. If I just wanted to put something on my face for fun, I would just get Jergens..

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Here is my take on the FSC line:

Java is the bomb, I've 6 bars left and still I am worried about running out. It smells great and makes me feel a little more upbeat while also being comforted, as though being up early isn't all that bad. It also lathers great, exfoliates great, and like @Ricky10 said it feels like a skin treatment in and of itself.

Majestic leaves the skin ultra soft, somehow even for days on end. (Which is good since I don't consider it a daily treatment, since it's pretty intense.) And it helps a lot with my oily nose. (As does FSC Banish soap...the combination is excellent.)

IDRT prevents wrinkles really well. I've always got wrinkles on the verge of coming in yet they always manage to stay away. (Also, I find it works to thicken up the skin and the reduction in skin translucency reduces the appearance of dark circles under my eyes. And by this I mean the next day when I've got no IDRT on my dark circles will be less noticeable than had I not applied it the night before.). My routine is that I use IDRT in the evening and Gorilla Youth Serum (a non-FSC product that is a really good deal, IMO) in the morning. I use way more IDRT than is recommended and perhaps in part due to that the burn never really stopped taking effect for me. (But I also like feeling the burn as I too go away feeling like it's telling me that it's working.). After applying copious amounts of IDRT I then spritz my face with Morningstar Minerals DermaBoost, which helps it to absorb as I go to rub it in some more, and as well I find that it helps to tame the sting some.

For me BoBu is more of a wintertime thing. Although I live too far up north though now so I have applied it the last couple of days since it's gotten a little chilly. My fondest experience with BoBu was when I had an outdoor construction job one winter and I couldn't even raise my leg up because my inner thighs were sore from a combination of the exposure to cold air and chafing from my pants. However, after a couple of days of using BoBu I was back to normal. I've tried applying it to my face in the past but I never was too fond of that. It has a great smell, a calming and comforting vanilla.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is my take on the FSC line:

Java is the bomb, I've 6 bars left and still I am worried about running out. It smells great and makes me feel a little more upbeat while also being comforted, as though being up early isn't all that bad. It also lathers great, exfoliates great, and like @Ricky10 said it feels like a skin treatment in and of itself.

Majestic leaves the skin ultra soft, somehow even for days on end. (Which is good since I don't consider it a daily treatment, since it's pretty intense.) And it helps a lot with my oily nose. (As does FSC Banish soap...the combination is excellent.)

IDRT prevents wrinkles really well. I've always got wrinkles on the verge of coming in yet they always manage to stay away. (Also, I find it works to thicken up the skin and the reduction in skin translucency reduces the appearance of dark circles under my eyes. And by this I mean the next day when I've got no IDRT on my dark circles will be less noticeable than had I not applied it the night before.). My routine is that I use IDRT in the evening and Gorilla Youth Serum (a non-FSC product that is a really good deal, IMO) in the morning. I use way more IDRT than is recommended and perhaps in part due to that the burn never really stopped taking effect for me. (But I also like feeling the burn as I too go away feeling like it's telling me that it's working.). After applying copious amounts of IDRT I then spritz my face with Morningstar Minerals DermaBoost, which helps it to absorb as I go to rub it in some more, and as well I find that it helps to tame the sting some.

For me BoBu is more of a wintertime thing. Although I live too far up north though now so I have applied it the last couple of days since it's gotten a little chilly. My fondest experience with BoBu was when I had an outdoor construction job one winter and I couldn't even raise my leg up because my inner thighs were sore from a combination of the exposure to cold air and chafing from my pants. However, after a couple of days of using BoBu I was back to normal. I've tried applying it to my face in the past but I never was too fond of that. It has a great smell, a calming and comforting vanilla.
Thanks for all the great info/feedback!

I will have to read through it again after I wake up..

Reactions: CF2
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IDRT will be getting a massive, massive update soon. I've learned a ton in the past few years.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ended up getting a significant amount of skin redness/blotchy look that I noticed when I looked in the mirror after going to the bathroom at work. I had applied the IDRT before I left work, which was maybe 3 hrs earlier. It didn’t feel too bad, it just looked like I have been a heavy daily drinker for 40 years.

I don’t know when it went away because I was running my tits off at work and didn’t have time to check on it. It was gone by the time I left work though, which was ~14 hrs after application. I may have to go with nighttime application if this keeps up. Something tells me that the fact that I was sweating from all the running around and work stress kind of precipitated the redness/blotchy look too.

Oh, I tried the mask last night too...that was fairly intense! No redness or irritation noted post treatment with that upon washing it off though..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IDRT will be getting a massive, massive update soon. I've learned a ton in the past few years.
I will be buying it as soon as you put it out. I thought the latest version was pretty good.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bumping this..

@Raw Dog
Missed this tag somehow. Hoping my kit arrives soon so I can share feedback as well.

Having used a lot of java lather in the past, I can say I have experienced a burning sensation in sensitive areas if leaving it on the skin too long. I definitely rinse the junk right after washing it. That said I do love the soap and the smell is incredible

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ended up getting a significant amount of skin redness/blotchy look that I noticed when I looked in the mirror after going to the bathroom at work. I had applied the IDRT before I left work, which was maybe 3 hrs earlier. It didn’t feel too bad, it just looked like I have been a heavy daily drinker for 40 years.

I don’t know when it went away because I was running my tits off at work and didn’t have time to check on it. It was gone by the time I left work though, which was ~14 hrs after application. I may have to go with nighttime application if this keeps up. Something tells me that the fact that I was sweating from all the running around and work stress kind of precipitated the redness/blotchy look too.

Oh, I tried the mask last night too...that was fairly intense! No redness or irritation noted post treatment with that upon washing it off though..
I get red where I apply it (only using it for eye bags haha) it also seems to open up my pores a bit. I only use it at night close to bed time

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Missed this tag somehow. Hoping my kit arrives soon so I can share feedback as well.

Having used a lot of java lather in the past, I can say I have experienced a burning sensation in sensitive areas if leaving it on the skin too long. I definitely rinse the junk right after washing it. That said I do love the soap and the smell is incredible
I used the Java Lather this morning and I did not experience any burning. I definitely took a quicker shower this time though..
I get red where I apply it (only using it for eye bags haha) it also seems to open up my pores a bit. I only use it at night close to bed time
I didn’t even apply the IDRT this morning because I didn’t want to look like I had just gotten a chemical peel at work. Pre-bed approach sounds like the way to go. I just went back to my former lotion this morning until I get a better handle on this potent stuff!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sending the new version out in an order I got this week, along with 2 other testers. Should have more updates soon.
I'm looking forward to purchasing some of it when it is available. I have been using the older version every night and have seeing great results. Most people have a hard time believing me on my age. People think I'm 10-15 years younger than I am and I want to keep it that way.

Reactions: CF2
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sending the new version out in an order I got this week, along with 2 other testers. Should have more updates soon.
Great. I love the current version but eager to see how this will top it. Also eye puffer cream is needed.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better have been in my order. I've gone through atleast two tubs, and have easily been the largest FSC supporter on here. lol

Matt, you think the viral mane serum could help regrow hair where I have a scar from my recent seizure? Using the IDRT on it twice a day now.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Better have been in my order. I've gone through atleast two tubs, and have easily been the largest FSC supporter on here. lol

Matt, you think the viral mane serum could help regrow hair where I have a scar from my recent seizure? Using the IDRT on it twice a day now.
Also interested in this, I have a scar ear to ear and will soon need another round of surgery... how are you finding it with scar healing?

In regards to the hair, it does depend on the surgeon and how many follicles they destroyed when cutting the scalp and how clean the job was. If the follices are still there under the scar tissue, you will be able to get them back once the scar matures and heals properly, probably alot of dermarolling and viral mane id reckon.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hey man, how is the scar going? do you think idrt helped?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been using idrt for a couple of months now and sadly I have not seen any improvement, I have been using it under my eyes and on a scar... I have only been using it once a day so maybe that's it? I have also only been using a small amount as dsade said to (about 3/4 of my finger tip)

Has anyone had success? I have a surgical scar I really want to lessen as it gives me very bad anxiety and depression, is it because I was only using it once a day? Is there a better product(maybe message me privately as I don't mean this as disrespect to evomuse I am just desperate)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been using idrt for a couple of months now and sadly I have not seen any improvement, I have been using it under my eyes and on a scar... I have only been using it once a day so maybe that's it? I have also only been using a small amount as dsade said to (about 3/4 of my finger tip)

Has anyone had success? I have a surgical scar I really want to lessen as it gives me very bad anxiety and depression, is it because I was only using it once a day? Is there a better product(maybe message me privately as I don't mean this as disrespect to evomuse I am just desperate)
I have been using BOBU daily in the morning, and IDRT at night since August on my face and was mainly hopeful for improvement in forehead wrinkles. I soon discovered that I couldn’t apply IDRT in the morning because the dark nature of the product settles in those wrinkles and actually makes them much more pronounced. Bottom line, I have not seen any notable improvement yet for my purposes.

The BOBU also seems to make me more susceptible to facial breakouts. I think it’s a great general moisturizer though and I thought it worked exceptionally well on sunburns and other skin irritations. I have still been using IDRT at night, but have recently moved on to a big-box brand daily moisturizer/wrinkle treatment cream.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have a feeling if you cover that bad boy with Manuka Honey (the honey or a healing cream) that's over UMF 15+ you'll see some results. I used medi-honey on acne/scars/etc and it clears them all up, fast.