dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be ok to use with a waist trimmer wife wants to know as she is getting one because during cardio she is always cold in the tummy area to the touch.
Yeah, it will work. Smolder is the one that gets warm, though. Hypernova, not so much.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 2 tubes of Supernova. how is it compared to Hypernova?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally bought a bottle of this to try. Does any of it go systemic at all or is it truly 100% localized?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old thread but after my wife accidentally tossed my smolder and supernova bottles, I had to order more. Saw this and decided to giving it a go. Can’t wait for it to arrive.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally bought a bottle of this to try. Does any of it go systemic at all or is it truly 100% localized?
I’d count for both. With most being localized.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So day one using this product. I’ve got a waist trimmer on to keep everything water tight.
But I’m experiencing a warm ness very similar to smolder. From the initial reviews I thought this was suppose to feel similar to supernova (which was a cool sensation) as opposed to feeling like smolder?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it will work. Smolder is the one that gets warm, though. Hypernova, not so much.
Mine feels very warm just like smolder? @dsade

CF2

Awards
  • Established
De
Nice. Thanks for the link. Is anyone aware of any codes? Definitely interested in trying this...

Years ago, I heard about guys using Eviscerate with Clen with great success. Wondering if this product would work similarly.
Depasi10 is a code I've used recently, I am guessing it will still work.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Thanks for the link. Is anyone aware of any codes? Definitely interested in trying this...

Years ago, I heard about guys using Eviscerate with Clen with great success. Wondering if this product would work similarly.
Yeah should work, there is posts about it in this thread. I will be doing it soon. Still think you only use it 2 weeks on though so remember that if adding it to the bottle. Could get 2 bottles and have 1 clen and 1 without.

Been considering just adding it too eviscerate so it’s separate and can add it on top of hypernova when I want.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to love me some clenviscerate back in the day!! Oh, the burn!! Lol. Very effective spot reduction burner.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to love me some clenviscerate back in the day!! Oh, the burn!! Lol. Very effective spot reduction burner.
Me too, loved putting it on my abs and chest before a workout it was like the sweat activated it even more.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah should work, there is posts about it in this thread. I will be doing it soon. Still think you only use it 2 weeks on though so remember that if adding it to the bottle. Could get 2 bottles and have 1 clen and 1 without.

Been considering just adding it too eviscerate so it’s separate and can add it on top of hypernova when I want.
Thanks, brother. I picked up a couple bottles of Hypernova. Anxious to try it. Will throw in some clen for 2 weeks.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Weird. I did 1 pump Hypernova on each love handle and other then a weird cooling sensation for 30 minutes, my sides have been warm all day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird. I did 1 pump Hypernova on each love handle and other then a weird cooling sensation for 30 minutes, my sides have been warm all day.
Different mechanism. Although HYPERnova does contain a less dramatic TRPV1 agonist, most of the warming effect is from BRown Fat (well, BRITE) induced thermogenesis.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Different mechanism. Although HYPERnova does contain a less dramatic TRPV1 agonist, most of the warming effect is from BRown Fat (well, BRITE) induced thermogenesis.
Is 1 pump on each love handle sufficient or should it be 2? I don’t care about abs or anything else really, just want to handles and back fat gone. I tried 2 pumps tonight on each area and it just seemed like too much. Any thoughts?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 1 pump on each love handle sufficient or should it be 2? I don’t care about abs or anything else really, just want to handles and back fat gone. I tried 2 pumps tonight on each area and it just seemed like too much. Any thoughts?
I use 2-3 pumps, rub my hands together, then spread all over. Don't bite your nails afterwards.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long to let it dry before putting on clothes? Do I need to worry about it getting rubbed or sweated off?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long to let it dry before putting on clothes? Do I need to worry about it getting rubbed or sweated off?
Absorbs quickly, within 5 minutes. Doesn't seem to sweat out at all.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance this temporarily increases water retention because of the yohimbine?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance this temporarily increases water retention because of the yohimbine?
Been a while since I used topicals but as I used similiar tooicals like lipoderm ultra and napalm, with no water retention issues..I'd be inclined to think the diuretic effect of caffeine (as well as aminophyline ane the other phyline) would negate any temporary water retention via y hcl.

Aminophyline and the 2nd phyline also have a diuretic effect, other actives may as well.

Lipo ultra and napalm both had caffeine, mostly for this purpose.

If you really want to eliminate water, as an adfituve measure, you could wrao the body part in saran wrap.

I did that with lipoderm-y, before doing cardio and lifting back in the day (no caffiene in lipoderm y, just y hcl)....and it worked, 100%.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t tolerate y very well ( actually it’s ruff as hell) , should I expect this from HN

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t tolerate y very well ( actually it’s ruff as hell) , should I expect this from HN
I don't tolerate oral YHCl at all. Very little, if any, goes systemic so I have zero problem.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't tolerate oral YHCl at all. Very little, if any, goes systemic so I have zero problem.
Were you able to tolerate your own alphaburn product or was that too much too? I’ve had a bottle for months here and just been too nervous to try it lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were you able to tolerate your own alphaburn product or was that too much too? I’ve had a bottle for months here and just been too nervous to try it lol.
The whole reason I researched and originally released Alpha-Yohimbine (different from YHCl) was because of my intolerance to YHCl. AlphaBurn is Alpha-Yohimbine, and I tolerate it fine.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The whole reason I researched and originally released Alpha-Yohimbine (different from YHCl) was because of my intolerance to YHCl. AlphaBurn is Alpha-Yohimbine, and I tolerate it fine.
Cool. I’ll give it a shot eventually.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Alphaburn

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In what way? The feels or fat burning effects?
In what way? The feels or fat burning effects?
Alpha-y is a clean stim, not anxiogenic (for the most part) compared to ephedrine or caffiene.

Never used alpha-burn but used a lot of Avant Labs H.E.A.T. Stack (which had alpha-y and other "non-stim" stims) back in the day.

Stims don't really cause fat loss by them selves, even heavy dosages of E/C/A won't cause fat loss. IIRC, E/C/A at 25mg/200mg/81mg thrice daily bumps BMR up by like 5%. Only good for the anorectic effect and allowing you to train harder/do more cardio etc.

The tradeoff is obvious with harsh stims; cortisol spikes negatively effect fat loss and muscle growth etc.....and feeling cracked out all day , trouble sleeping just blows.

Only 2 things I ever used that legitimately burnt fat was DNP and usnic acid (at seperat occasions). I did a fuckton of cardio while using them, as well...and kcals were around 8 per pound b/w.

Alpha-burn and supps like Brite, DCP and a few others are really for long term effects WRT favorably helping alter body recomp via enhancing nutrient partitioning and the like.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alpha-y is a clean stim, not anxiogenic (for the most part) compared to ephedrine or caffiene.
Smooth energy and fat loss.
Lol, i guess these things affect differently.

To me, Alpha-y is the opposite, used alpha burn 1cap (if i´m not wrong the previous had 8mg x caps? or was it a typo? because i see now it says 3mg..), and had the exact same side effects people have said to get with y-hcl.. But using y-hcl at 15-17.5mg, never felt that way.

Last edited:

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I’m that way too. EC+Alpha y(8mg alpha burn)gives me mild anxiety and jitters but EC+10mg Y-HCL(SNS) does not. I still use alpha burn anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ray Donovan

Awards
Before bed still one of the best times to take this stuff? Or would a half hour ore workout be better?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before bed still one of the best times to take this stuff? Or would a half hour ore workout be better?
Hypernova is a topical. Has about a 10-12 hour activity once absorbed. You can to one application in the morning and one before bed, but no need to apply it around workout.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I think it has been mentioned before, but the consistency and ease of application of this have been greatly improved since it's release. The current version is excellent. Easily absorbs, smooth and clump free, minimal odor. Great work @dsade

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade could you tell me if the stock of hypernova that predator (U.K.) carry at the moment is the latest version?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade could you tell me if the stock of hypernova that predator (U.K.) carry at the moment is the latest version?
Yes, it is.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is.
Thanks dsade, going to order some direct from you but as shipping can take a while to the U.K. I thought I would get some to tide me over.

Dsade im adding clen to a bottle to use 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but will be using it without clen for the 2 weeks between. Is it possible to add more y to it for the 2 weeks between clen or would it not work due to saturation? I have a bunch of y that’s just sitting there and won’t be using orally.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dsade, going to order some direct from you but as shipping can take a while to the U.K. I thought I would get some to tide me over.

Dsade im adding clen to a bottle to use 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but will be using it without clen for the 2 weeks between. Is it possible to add more y to it for the 2 weeks between clen or would it not work due to saturation? I have a bunch of y that’s just sitting there and won’t be using orally.
You won't be able to get YHCl powder into the carrier at all.

geearf

Awards
Hello,

I've ordered 2 bottles in 2 separate orders, but their color and consistency is quite different.
The first was dark brown and really thick, the 2nd is more like very creamy peanut butter.
They smell about the same.

Is that expected?

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
Hey all, I have a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder that I'm using but just wondering about the safety of the ingredient N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone. A quick google search brings up some concerning negative side effects most notably around fertility. I know the dose makes the poison so just wondering about the overall safety of it in a product like this. Love Evomuse products and doubt Matt would put anything in there that's dangerous but just want to hear about it from their side. Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NMP content is low, under a mL per bottle.

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
NMP content is low, under a mL per bottle.
Thanks! Figured that was the case. Reading around it's found in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics but safety is all about the dose so I assumed yours was quite low. Thanks for the quick reply!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will Hypernova ever come back? I only see Eviscerate Smolder available on the store, how does it compare to hypernova?