• Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't had any issues with seperation

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any issues with seperation
I am having major issues with oil separation. When I first got the bottle, the first few squirts seemed to work okay...it came out as a mostly-uniform gel.

The second time I used it, I shook it up before pumping, and the oil separation was WAY worse. It seems like shaking it makes it worse. Any suggestions?

I was really excited to try this product, but the delivery issues and the scent make me feel like this is still a beta-test phase product. As I read through some of the extensive threads about this product line, I'm learning that maybe that's just how this company works. Products that have combinations of cutting-edge ingredients, but perhaps a company without the resources to tighten-up the "finish and fill" steps required to bring a product to the masses.
I only had one time which was during my first bottle with initial application that was more oily (loose) if you would even call it that. Since have started my second bottle which has been consistent; going on my 6 th week and no issues. Betas are effective, starting to see visual changes; I bought 12 betas as soon as he had released the new updated version because dsade puts out great products that work. I would try to keep dosing and give it more time to see if you have an issue with more seperation.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I am having major issues with oil separation. When I first got the bottle, the first few squirts seemed to work okay...it came out as a mostly-uniform gel.

The second time I used it, I shook it up before pumping, and the oil separation was WAY worse. It seems like shaking it makes it worse. Any suggestions?

I was really excited to try this product, but the delivery issues and the scent make me feel like this is still a beta-test phase product. As I read through some of the extensive threads about this product line, I'm learning that maybe that's just how this company works. Products that have combinations of cutting-edge ingredients, but perhaps a company without the resources to tighten-up the "finish and fill" steps required to bring a product to the masses.
I only apply once a day because I use it concurrently with Supernova. There is some oil separation every time that can be seen at the dispenser opening, but vigorous shaking for ~30 seconds dispenses gel with no separation.

Sergestorms

Awards
I only apply once a day because I use it concurrently with Supernova. There is some oil separation every time that can be seen at the dispenser opening, but vigorous shaking for ~30 seconds dispenses gel with no separation.
I tried it again today. Major oil separation. I got a handful of oily liquid with a bit of brown goop. I shook it up, and it got way worse.

I may need to try a warm water bath, but I had to give up for now because the smell of this stuff is absolutely nasty. I have to put it on, let it dry and absorb, and then shower it off. I guess it was worth a try, but this stuff is not for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it again today. Major oil separation. I got a handful of oily liquid with a bit of brown goop. I shook it up, and it got way worse.

I may need to try a warm water bath, but I had to give up for now because the smell of this stuff is absolutely nasty. I have to put it on, let it dry and absorb, and then shower it off. I guess it was worth a try, but this stuff is not for me.
Shoot me your order number and I can send a replacement. This isn't at all the way the rest of the product is, so I'm not sure what happened.

Sergestorms

Awards
Shoot me your order number and I can send a replacement. This isn't at all the way the rest of the product is, so I'm not sure what happened.
Thanks for the quick response!

#5776 is the order.

I just sent you an email, following the instructions on the website.

It would be great if the replacement works, as I am in a great position to generate good feedback if it does. Already at the 10% body fat Level where improvements are quite easy to see. Diet is dialed-in, looking to come in leaner than ever for spring. Using this and Brite without any other fat burners. I usually get down to the 7-8% Level for summer, but looking to tighten up just that little bit more.

I don’t know if the cold temperatures in the Midwest may have affected the product during shipping?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick response!

#5776 is the order.

I just sent you an email, following the instructions on the website.

It would be great if the replacement works, as I am in a great position to generate good feedback if it does. Already at the 10% body fat Level where improvements are quite easy to see. Diet is dialed-in, looking to come in leaner than ever for spring. Using this and Brite without any other fat burners. I usually get down to the 7-8% Level for summer, but looking to tighten up just that little bit more.

I don’t know if the cold temperatures in the Midwest may have affected the product during shipping?

Thanks
Could be. I had a couple of packages returned last week that were totally mangled, like they were sitting out in the snow for days. It's possible that the arctic freeze we had could have caused some major separation. They're designed to be stable around room temperature or lower during transit time, but those single degree temps are harsh.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question Matt? Should hypernova be used twice per day? Or once?

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The second time I used it, I shook it up before pumping, and the oil separation was WAY worse. It seems like shaking it makes it worse.
Really surprised! First time I hear about this type weird experience. Let's try it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question Matt? Should hypernova be used twice per day? Or once?
Recommended is twice per day, but you will still get results with once.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Two pumps covers my whole ab area. Maybe that extra pump for the back. It’s a little messy though. Very watery

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How quick does this stuff dry? 3 pumps at twice a day, how long should a bottle last?

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
How quick does this stuff dry? 3 pumps at twice a day, how long should a bottle last?
I use gloves to rub it in, within a min it dries and should get a nice cooling sensation for 30-45 min after application. First bottle did two pumps twice a day bottle lasted me 25 days but was a little carried away first couple applications so could of easily got 30 days. Sorry maybe that doesn't help with how long the bottle will last with that procotol of 3x twice daily.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use gloves to rub it in, within a min it dries and should get a nice cooling sensation for 30-45 min after application. First bottle did two pumps twice a day bottle lasted me 25 days but was a little carried away first couple applications so could of easily got 30 days. Sorry maybe that doesn't help with how long the bottle will last with that procotol of 3x twice daily.
Helpful update!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
dsade Does this need a break between bottles because of the Defuse ingredients?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, not at all.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
dsade

How will this compare for making hyperclen?

Also the latest batch of supernova is browner and more liquid than the previous milky thicker batch of supernova I had, when I make supercln out of it I don't get the same warming, sweating effect I used to get with the milky version, is there something wrong with it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

How will this compare for making hyperclen?

Also the latest batch of supernova is browner and more liquid than the previous milky thicker batch of supernova I had, when I make supercln out of it I don't get the same warming, sweating effect I used to get with the milky version, is there something wrong with it?
The hypernova is a lot thicker, with the pump bottles that are hard to get open. You will have to mix each dose in your hand.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
The hypernova is a lot thicker, with the pump bottles that are hard to get open. You will have to mix each dose in your hand.
Thanks and I'm assuming the efficacy will be the same or better?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any upcoming sales planned on this?
I'm waiting for more bottles. I ran out this week, but there will be a 2 bottle special.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I exchange an old/unopened bottle of Supernova?

ArkAngel86

Awards
Anyone heard from Matt? Bought some hypernova that is essentially unuseable, tried everything and it still comes out in clumps. Emailed him but havent heard back

iafc5FV.jpg

78tbxN4.jpg

Ray Donovan

Awards
It's pretty clumpy. So much that I have to use 2 pairs of old boxer briefs and 2 shirts to contain the mess.

I apply the hypernova with boxer briefs on, let it dry, put an old shirt on, put another old pair of boxer briefs on and TUCK the shirt into the 2nd pair of boxer briefs. Then put another shirt on since you may get spots on the first shirt.

Kind of a pain but I think it works.

jm41kt

Awards
Today was the first day using. Definitely came out in clumps both doses and essentially ended up on the bathroom floor. I didn’t run into my hand first, I will try that but the amount of clumps I see it’s impossible the product is being absorbed as intended.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Opened a super clumpy one purchased during the cinco de mayo sale today.

It's kinda amusing how much the quality of the topical varies from batch to batch. Been going on for years and I don't understand the lack of consistency

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has put me off buying it right now, is it that bad even after heating?

I was gonna make a batch of hypernova and clenbuterol but might just stick to clenviscerate for now.

ArkAngel86

Awards
Just FYI my latest bottle is the perfect consistency

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are ever unsatisfied, shoot me a PM and I will send replacements.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding hypernova dosing guys I’m just wanting to use on one small area so it would only take a small amount to cover, would this be ok or would I still be needing to do the full dose for the product to be effective?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
In regards to clumping, have you tried placing the bottle in a bowl of boiling hot water, every morning and pre bed i boil a kettle and fill up a plastic bowl with water then place the bottle of supernova in it whilst showering then shake it 100-200 times and it seems to break up clumps and make the consistency much smoother, i still have 4 and a half bottles of supernova before i consider ordering some hypernova, how much of an upgrade is hypernova in terms of fat loss results compared to supernova which has been working well for me for the past year 400 odd days straight.

msalvija

Awards
Its good to see this forum post related to the Eviscerate HYPERNova which is really nice and helpful things. Follow me at turbonuoma.lt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regarding hypernova dosing guys I’m just wanting to use on one small area so it would only take a small amount to cover, would this be ok or would I still be needing to do the full dose for the product to be effective?
Smaller dosage is fine. Just make sure the desired area is covered.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Smaller dosage is fine. Just make sure the desired area is covered.
I have been using original supernova for around 400 days now or more, over 1 year straight, do you feel there are long term benefits due to this extended run and is there any point in having a break.

bigmike34

bigmike34

Awards
Had no issues with abliderate advanced or AbAb, eviscerate smolder or bff. Supernova and hyoernova have both led to rashes itching and blisters that have left their mark. After good results with the original products it is frustrating to find the new formulas are just incompatible with my skin, even with extra attention to moisturizing.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pump bottle is nice but the leaking of the bottom of the bottles is ridiculous. The pump function works fine, but the bottoms of these bottles have clear plastic with what looks like tiny holes. I am constantly leaking from the bottom of the bottle. And be careful because if you leave bottles on furniture without something like a paper towel underneath it, it will take the finish off of wood. While I think the product works, I'm at the point of not purchasing again due to the leaking issues with these bottles.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its because they are mixed in a basement by someone and not professionally manufactured, thats why they are "sealed" with the cheapest piece of packing tape imaginable.

Adding clenbuterol to a topical adds zero benefit or capability to it, and is in fact, a waste. Any previous claims made trying to sell you bottles based on this is scientifically inaccurate.
Jesus man did Matt piss in your cornflakes or kick your dog or something? The personal vendetta you are carrying on here is unwarranted to say the least. I'm not in any way affiliated with Evomuse other than being a loyal customer, so thankfully I can be unprofessional and tell you to go away.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its because they are mixed in a basement by someone and not professionally manufactured, thats why they are "sealed" with the cheapest piece of packing tape imaginable.

Adding clenbuterol to a topical adds zero benefit or capability to it, and is in fact, a waste. Any previous claims made trying to sell you bottles based on this is scientifically inaccurate.
Nevermind double post.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would eviscerate and hypernova be pointless or ok to stack together, I know hypernova has part of the eviscerate formula.

Great deal imo on the 2 bottle eviscerate bundle so thinking of picking up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would eviscerate and hypernova be pointless or ok to stack together, I know hypernova has part of the eviscerate formula.

Great deal imo on the 2 bottle eviscerate bundle so thinking of picking up.
A bit of overkill, really, unless you like the Capsaicin burn.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be ok to use with a waist trimmer wife wants to know as she is getting one because during cardio she is always cold in the tummy area to the touch.