dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipments started today we should be all caught up by Wednesday. My extra help will be there in the morning to help pack.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today is a good day.......

Your order #4309 is in the mail! The following items have been shipped:
1 * Clear Edge Beta 6-pack

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Yep, got confirmation of mine as well!! Super pumped!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to spend the evening going through the orders and getting them ready to pack. As I print your orders I'm also going to issue you guys a $5 gift card.

Hoping we never hit this perfect storm of delays ever again, but I doubt you'll see another preorder again...too stressful.
I ordered fast and used the guessed checkout on your site. So I will probably never see that $5 discount huh? Either way no big deal just want the product I paid for. Thanks

Ray Donovan

Awards
Looks like mine is in the mail. Only 1 bottle though. Unless there's more Clear Edge stock soon I'm hoping I don't like it.

But it can't come at a better time, weaning off caffeine and all stims and preparing for at least a month break.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No confirmation for my clear edge or gut health

jmaplewood

Awards
Just got my confirmation email! Had 2 bottles of the last batch, and it was awesome....can't wait to be smart again! Thanks dsade I know this has been difficult but it is appreciated!

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Ohhhh yeah!!!!!!! Shipment confirmed. Hope package arrive to Europe without issues. Thanks very much Matt. Your the man

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
dsade, not being negative, and I hope it is just that yesterday's batch didn't make it to the post office, but I received my shipping notification at 2 PM yesterday, along with the tracking #, but as of 9 AM this morning USPS still reports: Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

This just feels like deja vu :(

Mine was order #4429

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
dsade, not being negative, and I hope it is just that yesterday's batch didn't make it to the post office, but I received my shipping notification at 2 PM yesterday, along with the tracking #, but as of 9 AM this morning USPS still reports: Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

Mine was order #4429
USPS is notoriously slow for updating shipping/tracking info, so it might just be that

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

Mine was order #4429
That doesn't mean it's been shipped, just means that the shipping company has been told that they may be sent something at some stage

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
USPS is notoriously slow for updating shipping/tracking info, so it might just be that
On the orders from Matt that make it to me I get the tracking updated by the next morning (I was one of the previous USPS victims for their "lost packages", that someone in the back of the PO likely stole). The ones that never update are the ones that never arrived. I am just hoping that is not the case again.

EDIT: The real victim from all of that was Matt. He made/is making good on my lost shipment.

That doesn't mean it's been shipped, just means that the shipping company has been told that they may be sent something at some stage
I understand, which is why I noted that I hoped it just had not made it to the post office yet (IE: not shipped yet)

Thanks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just got my update.
But took my last final this morning at 7:30am after studying all night, fueled by prescription amphetamines and a concerning amount of caffeine.
I suppose it will still help this summer with developing and improving my own business and killing sh*t in general.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Just got my update.
But took my last final this morning at 7:30am after studying all night, fueled by prescription amphetamines and a concerning amount of caffeine.
I suppose it will still help this summer with developing and improving my own business and killing sh*t in general.
To be fair.. Prescription amphetamines are still going to do the trick better imo. At least for me x10

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
To be fair.. Prescription amphetamines are still going to do the trick better imo. At least for me x10
Eh, I personally don't like how they make me feel. My anxiety goes up, appetite is crushed, and I focus but only 50% of the time on the subject I should be focusing on.
Fortunately I'll probably never need them again. Finally done with my undergraduate studies.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I personally don't like how they make me feel. My anxiety goes up, appetite is crushed, and I focus but only 50% of the time on the subject I should be focusing on.
Fortunately I'll probably never need them again. Finally done with my undergraduate studies.
Yeah i can understand that. The come down is what bugs me cuz I get super moody and irritated. I used to get headaches coming down from clear edge batch one. Nothing too bad though and I'm headache prone as it is lol. I missed out on batch 2

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Got my Clear Edge this afternoon..... Starting those bad boys tomorrow!

rippedbrah

rippedbrah

Awards
thank you Matt,

clear edge delivered, already slaying my mind like a boss !

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine will be hear Saturday. Can't believe I went through two bottles from the last batch.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established

Mine was order #4429
I was also a victim of two bottles no-show from the last batch. Gambled with a 6-pack order and saw slow updates from USPS. Very happy and relieved that they showed up today. Really tempted to try my first dose right now.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ape McGrapes Any tips on timing / dosage / usage?
I'd say one dose a day is more than enough. No need to redose. Usually dosed with my mming coffee.

While it can be taken daily without losing effect, you will build up a tollerance. I dosed 5 on 2 off for 12 weeks, running only bacopa on off days, and even then built up a tollerance. Thought it had stopped working, till I came off and realized something was missing.

Give it a few days for effects to really become apparent. By your third dose, you should be more than good to go.

Other than that just experiment. I'm probably going to dose less frequently this time around.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd say one dose a day is more than enough. No need to redose. Usually dosed with my mming coffee.

While it can be taken daily without losing effect, you will build up a tollerance. I dosed 5 on 2 off for 12 weeks, running only bacopa on off days, and even then built up a tollerance. Thought it had stopped working, till I came off and realized something was missing.

Give it a few days for effects to really become apparent. By your third dose, you should be more than good to go.

Other than that just experiment. I'm probably going to dose less frequently this time around.
I went through 2 bottles of the beta batch and this is spot on. I never really felt the need for a afternoon dose, my morning dose with some stims was enough to carry me through until ~3pm. I normally dosed M-F and took the weekends off.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went through 2 bottles of the beta batch and this is spot on. I never really felt the need for a afternoon dose, my morning dose with some stims was enough to carry me through until ~3pm. I normally dosed M-F and took the weekends off.
Same.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Shipping info still has not updated since pre-shipmemt notification on May 9th...

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like my 5 bottles + is gonna be going into the trading section. As usual, I don't feel or notice a thing even a 2x daily dosing. I hate being a non responder to so many supps!:(

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like my 5 bottles + is gonna be going into the trading section. As usual, I don't feel or notice a thing even a 2x daily dosing. I hate being a non responder to so many supps!:(
Give it atleast 9 days for most nootropics IMO

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give it atleast 9 days for most nootropics IMO
I didn't respond to the first CE after mutiple bottles, so after a few days, I thought it would be the same case with the new one. I will however give your suggestion a try. Thanks!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
On the orders from Matt that make it to me I get the tracking updated by the next morning (I was one of the previous USPS victims for their "lost packages", that someone in the back of the PO likely stole). The ones that never update are the ones that never arrived. I am just hoping that is not the case again.

EDIT: The real victim from all of that was Matt. He made/is making good on my lost shipment.

I understand, which is why I noted that I hoped it just had not made it to the post office yet (IE: not shipped yet)

Thanks.
I was also a victim of two bottles no-show from the last batch. Gambled with a 6-pack order and saw slow updates from USPS. Very happy and relieved that they showed up today. Really tempted to try my first dose right now.
Shipping info still has not updated since pre-shipmemt notification on May 9th...
Ditto here. I am hoping it shows up in the next day or so, but so far nothing. I am in N FL and usually get my shipment from Matt in a couple of days at most. I will not call "foul" on USPS until at least Wednesday afternoon, after the mail delivery. Fingers crossed *sigh*.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Ditto here. I am hoping it shows up in the next day or so, but so far nothing. I am in N FL and usually get my shipment from Matt in a couple of days at most. I will not call "foul" on USPS until at least Wednesday afternoon, after the mail delivery. Fingers crossed *sigh*.
I'm in Minnesota and I usually receive my orders from Matt in 2-3 days. This would be the first one that I've had problems with. Hoping this gets sorted out asap, I've never wanted a 6 pack so bad in my life lol

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
postal carrier came by earlier and dropped off a package on our doorstep. I was stoked as I went to the front door to get it. My excitement deflated when I saw it was not from Matt, but some clothes my wife had ordered :(.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Still nothing dsade .
Order 4376 still in "pre shipment" via usps...

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Still nothing dsade .
Ditto. 1 week later and no package and no "update" from USPS. :( Order 4429.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
dsade. Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Packet received with no issue. Awesome the service and shipping to Spain in record time. 3 bottles of CE in my cabinet.
Anxious to start feeling effects..... Un saludo Matt.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Started my Clear Edge Monday. Not feeling much of anything yet, although I understand it'll take time to build up. BUT I've noticed about 20 minutes or so after every dose, the top of my nose twitches for a few minutes. Anyone else have this happen? I assume it's nothing to be concerned about as I have no other issues or warning signs that something is wrong.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll buy back any unopened bottles that anyone doesn't want for the presale price via PayPal or store credit Plus 15%.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade. Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Packet received with no issue. Awesome the service and shipping to Spain in record time. 3 bottles of CE in my cabinet.
Anxious to start feeling effects..... Un saludo Matt.
A left. Spanish Dubloon taped the the envelope for the customs guy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pulling up non-moving orders now to find out what's going on.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ditto. 1 week later and no package and no "update" from USPS. :( Order 4429.
Ahh...yes, I have yours. I got more Glycomyx in today and wanted to make sure you didn't want to toss in a few pouches to save shipping. If not, you're out tomorrow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still nothing dsade .
Sorry, I should have emailed. Yours was on hold for the Glycomyx, but shipped out today.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Ahh...yes, I have yours. I got more Glycomyx in today and wanted to make sure you didn't want to toss in a few pouches to save shipping. If not, you're out tomorrow.
Ok, that explains it. I am glad to hear that I am not feeding some USPS employee's nootropic habit :)

I am good with the GlycoMyx I have (I have enough for a year, at the rate that I use it). Unless you wanted to throw in a replacement pouch for the one that opened up in shipping? :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, that explains it. I am glad to hear that I am not feeding some USPS employee's nootropic habit :)

I am good with the GlycoMyx I have (I have enough for a year, at the rate that I use it). Unless you wanted to throw in a replacement pouch for the one that opened up in shipping? :)
Yeah, I can probably do that for you.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
My CE arrived this morning to the UK...couldnt wait to crack it open!!! Is everyone running it at the full 8caps ed, or could a half dose be beneficial enough??

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll only do 4 caps unless absolutely necessary to add an afternoon dose.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so you're doing 4caps in the morning...I wondered if 2am & 2pm would yield any results, or 3+3 if the lower dose doesn't work!

I've taken all 8 today but may play around and see how it works for me

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so you're doing 4caps in the morning...I wondered if 2am & 2pm would yield any results, or 3+3 if the lower dose doesn't work!

I've taken all 8 today but may play around and see how it works for me
Yep, 4 just before leaving for work and around 16:00 a cap of Bacopa 250mg.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you are having a long demanding day, most will fine that 4+2 is perfect.