EvoMuse Presents: BMP 2023 (writeup)

JenovaI

Awards
Glad I came back to this thread and read about the Magnesium, didn't even remember reading about that. So we're taking it with the BMP or 45 min before?

Also I have BMP, TopMuscle and AndroLo on my soon to be shipped order, and I'm planning on doing my first Test E cycle. Which one of these do you think I should use on cycle and which ones save for after?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Save AndroLo

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
has this formula been improved with absorption enhancements from the previous version?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed a pre-sale order and was wondering about when they are going to ship.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I was checking on Order #10183.
If your order has the BMP pre-sale in it (which you said it does) it's not going to ship until Matt first gets the product (hopefully there Friday, it said in the Facebook post).

kira1357

Awards
Do SSRI's (im using sertraline) reduce the effectiveness of BMP?
be more worried about fking up your zoloft. but i doubt anyone here is qualified to answer either question for you. if you're that worried ask your prescribing doc and show him the ingredients list

HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
I'm on the fence of ordering some BMP on the Evomuse site but I was wondering of any European vendors are taking in a few bottles as well. Might be better for me to order that way.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade calcium carbonate and magnesium still apply to this version and timing

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Presale discount is gone right? No other discount code I'm missing right?

DBee

DBee

Awards
Started taking mine yesterday. I take my second dose with magnesium before bed. I'm excited for this!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@dsade
If I have this correct, optimal dosing of the following if working out first thing in the morning:

BMP - preworkout and prebed
DCP - preworkout, mid day, before bed
Epitome - anytime in the morning a few hours after workout, and shortly before dinner

And all these can be taken with a protein shake with carb10 preworkout, correct?

Reactions: CF2
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade
If I have this correct, optimal dosing of the following if working out first thing in the morning:

BMP - preworkout and prebed
DCP - preworkout, mid day, before bed
Epitome - anytime in the morning a few hours after workout, and shortly before dinner

And all these can be taken with a protein shake with carb10 preworkout, correct?
You got it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
@dsade I just realized that most multivitamins have synthetic vitamin e. Should we stop taking them during BMP or is the dose in multis low enough? My Multi has 15mg of Vitamin E as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade I just realized that most multivitamins have synthetic vitamin e. Should we stop taking them during BMP or is the dose in multis low enough? My Multi has 15mg of Vitamin E as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate
Most are pretty low dose/low absorption.

kira1357

Awards
multis are pointless anyway unless you're a malnourished child

Wiffy

Awards
My bottles arrived yesterday, took them right i opened. Idk why but after 10 mins my right arm started feel uncomfortable but tolerable pain, is this should be normal? I'm only 169cm/70kg asian. Should i lower the doses? I pushed myself into trainings and had the better strengths. I'm definitely feeling great with it tho

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bottles arrived yesterday, took them right i opened. Idk why but after 10 mins my right arm started feel uncomfortable but tolerable pain, is this should be normal? I'm only 169cm/70kg asian. Should i lower the doses? I pushed myself into trainings and had the better strengths. I'm definitely feeling great with it tho
Any previous nerve problems (impingement, etc) on that side?

Wiffy

Awards
Any previous nerve problems (impingement, etc) on that side?
Not at all, everything was fine after workouts.
Just wondering if i should take less than standard doses since i'm a small dude.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all, everything was fine after workouts.
Just wondering if i should take less than standard doses since i'm a small dude.
Give it a few more days to see if you get repeatability

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone else get topmuscle instead of their BMP order? haha

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@%1;

BMP….. 3 caps PWO and 3 pre bed? I started taking it about a week ago and was doing 3 AM, 3 PWO. I do caffeine/Bronkaid in the morning one time a day and the stim effect was almost too much with BMP added. Surprised how hard it hit me.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@%1;

BMP….. 3 caps PWO and 3 pre bed? I started taking it about a week ago and was doing 3 AM, 3 PWO. I do caffeine/Bronkaid in the morning one time a day and the stim effect was almost too much with BMP added. Surprised how hard it hit me.
So it does have some stim effects...I can dose 3 pills pre-workout but the next 3 have me amped...like over the top.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having been out for a little over a month now, those that have used the previous version how much more of an effect/result are you getting with this latest version?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
So it does have some stim effects...I can dose 3 pills pre-workout but the next 3 have me amped...like over the top.
not a stim, but i could see noticeably increased energy coming from the quercetin, rhodiola, and Kaempferol. if others are noticing that, im going to bump this up on my trial cue

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No… I should have worded my post differently. BMP by itself doesn’t have a stim effect but when taken with a stim, it can potentate it. It can also do the same with some oral DHEA PH’s like EPIandro etc…

composner

Awards
@dsade I'm taking another supplement that has DIM and resveratrol - could these negatively impact BMPs by lowering estrogen?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started the NEW BMP today. It absolutely enhances whatever else you're taking with it. Took it with a pre this morning and was jazzed outta my mind, and this is one that is usually like "decent energy". ha..

Also I noticed it's 3 caps 2x per day instead of 2 caps 2x per day, is this correct or am I just overdoing it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started the NEW BMP today. It absolutely enhances whatever else you're taking with it. Took it with a pre this morning and was jazzed outta my mind, and this is one that is usually like "decent energy". ha..

Also I noticed it's 3 caps 2x per day instead of 2 caps 2x per day, is this correct or am I just overdoing it.
Yes, 3 caps 2x per day. Why the bottle now comes with 180caps (30 day supply).

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

A couple of ingredients were added so there’s more substance in a serving

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could use BMP with any kind of regularity. I just tend to suffer far too many histamine rerlated skin issues on this product and these itchy patches of skin end up messing with my sleep to the point where I suffer a marked decrease in quality of life as a result. It's unfortunate but even prescription strength antihistamines aren't sufficient to keep the skin problems fully at bay.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade, I've read this and previous BMP threads and I'm still confused about the 'add-ons' to go with BMP.

1. What is recommended to support BMP and what forms: Magnesium, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E, anything else?
2. What dosages and how should these be split to accompany the BMP?
3. How essential are these in terms of magnitude of effectiveness? 5%, 10%, etc or negligible and don't worry about these
4. Any reason why these have not been incorporated in the formulation?It's a pain and added expense buying a supplement and then finding out you have to take other products to maximise the BMP.

Would be good to have clear answers on these as previous responses have been a bit opaque. Happy if anyone else with good knowledge can chime in on this. I have the previous version to BMP 2023

Thanks

Last edited:

composner

Awards
@dsade, I've read this and previous BMP threads and I'm still confused about the 'add-ons' to go with BMP.

1. What is recommended to support BMP and what forms: Magnesium, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E, anything else?
2. What dosages and how should these be split to accompany the BMP?
3. How essential are these in terms of magnitude of effectiveness? 5%, 10%, etc or negligible and don't worry about these
4. Any reason why these have not been incorporated in the formulation?It's a pain and added expense buying a supplement and then finding out you have to take other products to maximise the BMP.

Would be good to have clear answers on these as previous responses have been a bit opaque. Happy if anyone else with good knowledge can chime in on this. I have the previous version to BMP 2023

Thanks
I'm guessing a primary reason they're not in the formula is capsule and dosage size, as well as price. You can get calcium and magnesium supplements super cheap and they're good staples anyway. I take calcium carbonate and mag glycinate with each dose and it's actually helpful to get me to remember to take them at all.