EvoMuse Presents: BMP 2023 (writeup)

composner

Awards
I lost fat wicked fast with the new formula and epitome combined, and didn't seem to lose any size or strength on my cut so far.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I lost fat wicked fast with the new formula and epitome combined, and didn't seem to lose any size or strength on my cut so far.
I want to get epitome and brite with BMP, I imagine it will be like a weak steroid cycle in terms of fatloss haha

Last edited:

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Brite should be shipping soon I think, I'm excited to add it to the stack. @dsade any update?
This. I ordered a number of items including Brite a week ago. Would be good to get an update on Brite availability and stock delivery @dsade . I'm guessing Brite delays is the reason why my other items haven't been shipped ?

composner

Awards
This. I ordered a number of items including Brite a week ago. Would be good to get an update on Brite availability and stock delivery @dsade . I'm guessing Brite delays is the reason why my other items haven't been shipped ?
Facebook page says weather delays and no updates as of yesterday

Reactions: CF2
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
@dsade, I've read this and previous BMP threads and I'm still confused about the 'add-ons' to go with BMP.

1. What is recommended to support BMP and what forms: Magnesium, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E, anything else?
2. What dosages and how should these be split to accompany the BMP?
3. How essential are these in terms of magnitude of effectiveness? 5%, 10%, etc or negligible and don't worry about these
4. Any reason why these have not been incorporated in the formulation?It's a pain and added expense buying a supplement and then finding out you have to take other products to maximise the BMP.

Would be good to have clear answers on these as previous responses have been a bit opaque. Happy if anyone else with good knowledge can chime in on this. I have the previous version to BMP 2023

Thanks
i would also like clarification on points 1 & 2 before I buy this :

1) what do I take my morning dose with, what do I take my evening dose with
2) any chance of this interfering with sleep?

Thanks

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP (v3) with Epi-Plex seems to be a mad recomp synergy. Doing a 3 month run now.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would also like clarification on points 1 & 2 before I buy this :

1) what do I take my morning dose with, what do I take my evening dose with
2) any chance of this interfering with sleep?

Thanks
I have never used any suggested add-ons by dsade and it still works like crazy.
I take morning empty stomach before gym and then evening with a meal.
I have never had any sleep issues on BMP. And have run every version, for years.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade, I've read this and previous BMP threads and I'm still confused about the 'add-ons' to go with BMP.

1. What is recommended to support BMP and what forms: Magnesium, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E, anything else?
2. What dosages and how should these be split to accompany the BMP?
3. How essential are these in terms of magnitude of effectiveness? 5%, 10%, etc or negligible and don't worry about these
4. Any reason why these have not been incorporated in the formulation?It's a pain and added expense buying a supplement and then finding out you have to take other products to maximise the BMP.

Would be good to have clear answers on these as previous responses have been a bit opaque. Happy if anyone else with good knowledge can chime in on this. I have the previous version to BMP 2023

Thanks
You don't need to add anything, V3 is the best version yet. I have never added a thing to BMP (listed above) via dsade's suggestions or the forum. Just remember this forum is like wrestling marks, we are the ultimate supplement nerds trying to inject oursevles into the storyline lol.

The recomp you see in about 2 weeks will be noticeable enough others will point it out.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm doing the same and I agree.

Want even more amazing results, take 4 caps Epi-Plex daily. Also stack with an Epi transdermal.
I'm planning to run BMP with Follidrone 2.0. I've had really good results with Folli in thre past, so keen to see how it stacks with the new version BMP

jaeger01

Awards
@dsade Would there be any loss in effectiveness in BMP from taking an aromatase inhibitor like arimistane at the same time?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Would there be any loss in effectiveness in BMP from taking an aromatase inhibitor like arimistane at the same time?
Nope

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I'm doing the same and I agree.

Want even more amazing results, take 4 caps Epi-Plex daily. Also stack with an Epi transdermal.
So is it Epi-Plex or Epicatechin in general that seems to synergise with this?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So is it Epi-Plex or Epicatechin in general that seems to synergise with this?
Epicatechin. Someone mentioned Follidrone in this thread. Great product, gets good reviews, but no clue how much epicatechin is in that. Epi-plex you know what you are getting.

If Myosynergy ever comes back, that has epicatechin as well and is meant to stack with BMP.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epicatechin. Someone mentioned Follidrone in this thread. Great product, gets good reviews, but no clue how much epicatechin is in that. Epi-plex you know what you are getting.

If Myosynergy ever comes back, that has epicatechin as well and is meant to stack with BMP.
Myo is great but I eat like a horse on it. MK type appetite.

Wonder what Recomp20 would do with BMP? I run BMP almost year around.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Original MyoSynergy was the first muscle building product to use Epicatechin.

It will still have it, but I have moved FAR beyond.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
This just makes me so tired and lethargic like really bad during the day. I can only take this before bed but unsure it’s going to be effective this way

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This just makes me so tired and lethargic like really bad during the day. I can only take this before bed but unsure it’s going to be effective this way
BMP makes you lethargic? That’s interesting