EvoMuse MyoSynergy ELITE

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is the old panel which is currently being updated. So im not sure how different it'll be from this version

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the profile looking like on this right meow as it's nearing completion?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the profile looking like on this right meow as it's nearing completion?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Despite what others have claimed, Myosynergy was the first Epicatechin product on the market.

I've put a huge and impressive spin on it.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Despite what others have claimed, Myosynergy was the first Epicatechin product on the market.

Matt do you use (+)(-)epicatechin?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(-)-Epicatechin
Does this sound right?

(+)-Epicatechin

This compound is (-)-Epicatechin's bigger, more potent brother. Like (-)-Epicatechin, it increases mitochondrial biogenesis, thus increasing fatty acid utilization. This not only increases fat burning (and may improve insulin related health issues), it spares glucose for use in muscle cells, to preserve energy and mass. The (+) stereoisomer is significantly more potent than the (-) form, and

HHX incorporates a clinically validated dose. (8)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this sound right?

(+)-Epicatechin

This compound is (-)-Epicatechin's bigger, more potent brother. Like (-)-Epicatechin, it increases mitochondrial biogenesis, thus increasing fatty acid utilization. This not only increases fat burning (and may improve insulin related health issues), it spares glucose for use in muscle cells, to preserve energy and mass. The (+) stereoisomer is significantly more potent than the (-) form, and

HHX incorporates a clinically validated dose. (8)
I'd have to read the (8) citation.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade sorry to get off topic but I was looking at your profile pic you got some huge calves. I wish I could figure out how to grow mine they look sad compared to the rest of my body. Excited for the new myosynergy.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@dsade sorry to get off topic but I was looking at your profile pic you got some huge calves. I wish I could figure out how to grow mine they look sad compared to the rest of my body. Excited for the new myosynergy.
Top muscle and high reps should help you find some size!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do you think you'll be doing a pre-sale for this release?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been "patiently" waiting for this for a long time. Can't wait @dsade

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, for sure...but not until ingredients are actually shipped.

There will also be a BMP/Myo combo presale, since this stack will have no equal.
Semi related; being that ARA and Epi are in Top Muscle, you see no conflict in using them together? Using BMP and ARA (Arise by Abformulations) now def would toss some Myosynergy into the mix if so.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've started posting teasers on FB, but the full profile won't be released until it's headed for production.
What's your lead time looking like these days, Matt? Didn't see any update on FB recently...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've started posting teasers on FB, but the full profile won't be released until it's headed for production.
What's your lead time looking like these days, Matt? Didn't see any update on FB recently...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade What's your lead time looking like these days, Matt? Didn't see any update on FB recently...

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, for sure...but not until ingredients are actually shipped.

There will also be a BMP/Myo combo presale, since this stack will have no equal.
Excellent. Looking forward to adding Myosynergy to my BMP run. Side note, do you have any plans for another run of Topmuscle? Down to my last bottle

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on FB post, this is now off the table, fyi.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never seen anyone get screwed more by shipping issues than Matt. Something's up

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not on FB anymore. What did the post say?
Evomuse Facebook :
So just an update. The post office call I received 2 months ago was total BS. They have no idea where any international packages are, not when they are going to be delivered. I'm getting nailed with thousands of dollars in chargebacks, which pretty much takes MyoSynergy off the table.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Facebook :
So just an update. The post office call I received 2 months ago was total BS. They have no idea where any international packages are, not when they are going to be delivered. I'm getting nailed with thousands of dollars in chargebacks, which pretty much takes MyoSynergy off the table.
Thanks for posting it up.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse Facebook :
Thanks for posting it up.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Any idea what the presale price point will be?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where can we get info regarding presale, ingredients, price point, ecc? Excited for this !!
Don't hold your breath. It's been close to presale for about a year now. We get a post saying it's coming soon and then silence for months, repeat. Great products but sometimes frustrating to deal with

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Don't hold your breath. It's been close to presale for about a year now. We get a post saying it's coming soon and then silence for months, repeat. Great products but sometimes frustrating to deal with
Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it !!