EvoMuse Guide to Total Fat Loss

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
By your setpoint your body thinks you are super lean/starving.

You could start with Epitome at 3 doses per day and added in GLucosamine Sulfate at around 1.5g per day. I'm working on the Lean version of Epitome.
Will Epitome ever restock at DPS by chance? I would love to pick some up to try

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, they were sold out. That was fast.

They will be restocked on Wednesday.
It is showing out of stock currently. I will keep an eye out for it to change. Thanks!

googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
Whats the glucosamine sulfate for in this context?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the glucosamine sulfate for in this context?
Glucosamine is the end product of carbs sent down the hexosamine pathway. There is a pretty much set % processed this way, so your body uses it as sort of a nutrient sensor to gage carb intake.

As you get under setpoint and, indeed, start getting very lean- normally via carb restriction , your leptin levels plummet in response which not only triggers uncontrollable cravings but slows fat loss.

By supplementing with Glucosamine you are able to trick your body into thinking your carb intake is much higher than it really is, thus elevating leptin levels and keeping fat loss steady.

Stern3657

Awards
Dsade - I fell off the wagon and have become very fat and out of shape. I am 6’ 0” and about 250 lbs and lost most of my musculature. I am getting back into the healthy eating and lifting now. Can you please let me know which of your products you would recommend to help with fat loss. I am on an SSRI so please also let me know if you know of any potential interactions. Thanks for your help!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Is Brite and Epitome on the way to DPS ,they are out!!

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
Hey all, I have a question hopefully someone could help me with. I used Epitom about a year or so ago, and it worked for the first couple of days, and stopped. I figured that It just didn't work for me.

Fast forward to now, and after doing some research, testing with different supplements and listening to my body, it's possible that I have a bile deficiency (or some other digestive problem) is it possible my bile or digestive issue stopped Epitome from working its magic?

Boolwink

Awards
Best time to take ammo and epitome if using them together for fat loss ? @dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best time to take ammo and epitome if using them together for fat loss ? @dsade
Best time for AMMO is early morning and just before bed. Epitome in the morning amd about 45 minutes before usual snacky cravings hit you hardest.