dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the macro breakdown of Glycomix? Apologize if its been answered elsewhere
Let me find the ingredient panel picture and post it up here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopped on the beta BOGO deal for this and it's arriving today.
Matt, being in a heavy bulk, how do you suggest I use this? Pre and post workout? I saw that this should enhance the workout pump which is greatly appealing to me.
About 45 minutes before your workout I would take 1 scoop (well, 50g...I forgot to get a new measurement with the scoops I had) of GlycoMyx with 1 scoop of Whey. Wait about 25 minutes, then take your regular preworkout.

Post workout is up to you but I generally find it a little "heavy", provided my workout was hard enough.

The most useful times I find for this are preworkout, first shake of the morning, and if I'm bulking straight up, right before bed with 35 grams of protein.

Would love some more feedback here. I have plenty of the PSPP and Glucomannan, but if you guys want to keep this as a permanent product I'll go ahead and order labels and more of the gluten-free oat powder.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
About 45 minutes before your workout I would take 1 scoop (well, 50g...I forgot to get a new measurement with the scoops I had) of GlycoMyx with 1 scoop of Whey. Wait about 25 minutes, then take your regular preworkout.

Post workout is up to you but I generally find it a little "heavy", provided my workout was hard enough.

The most useful times I find for this are preworkout, first shake of the morning, and if I'm bulking straight up, right before bed with 35 grams of protein.

Would love some more feedback here. I have plenty of the PSPP and Glucomannan, but if you guys want to keep this as a permanent product I'll go ahead and order labels and more of the gluten-free oat powder.
Cool, it was indeed a little heavy for a post workout when I tried it yesterday, but I liked it prior to my workout.
I'll be sure to keep you updated with my experiences!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate all the feedback I can get on this. I want the Demolish formula to be the best on the market, and this is a key component.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste is not bad at all, much better than I expected.
I'll see if I can find my protein waffle recipe. They turn out pretty tasty.

jmaplewood

Awards
Trying this for the first time today, I've been using waxy maize intra, but I think this as part of pwo will be better. Maybe save the waxy maize for post, or may just switch to this altogether.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trying this for the first time today, I've been using waxy maize intra, but I think this as part of pwo will be better. Maybe save the waxy maize for post, or may just switch to this altogether.
I can't stand waxy maize.

1 scoop is 44g total of this batch of GlycoMyx, btw.

jmaplewood

Awards

Yeah I'm not a huge fan either, but it did give me some extra energy as part of my intra drink. However, I think it has been contributing to some slight fat gain as well

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was enthusiastic about WMS when it first came out, but overall I concluded that it wasn't worth it. The GlycoMyx is light years ahead.

Since I'll be keeping the GlycoMyx as a store exclusive, I'll have complete freedom to hold special sales, etc. It's harder with the other products when you have to make sure you're not undercutting your retailers.

Ran out of supplies today, but the reorder shows that ingredients will be here on Tuesday. Since next week is also my birthday, let me come up with a few GREAT sales to celebrate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Awesome. Thanks for measuring that out. Is that a flat scoop, rounded, or heaping?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome. Thanks for measuring that out. Is that a flat scoop, rounded, or heaping?
It was almost flat. Just a tad over. I'll do it again just to confirm since I'm using the hell out of this stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was almost flat. Just a tad over. I'll do it again just to confirm since I'm using the hell out of this stuff.
I picked up some waffle mix at the store, so I can go ahead and mark down the waffle recipe. You're basically subbing in GlycoMyx and vanilla whey for some of the waffle mix, with some added baking soda to aid in rising and fluffiness.

I'll try to have it posted over the weekend.

jmaplewood

Awards
Purple protein waffles? Yes please. Now I just have to find the waffle iron......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purple protein waffles? Yes please. Now I just have to find the waffle iron......
I bought one special to make these. Hamilton Beach one for like $18.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One should be plenty.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so i did one scoop pre and one post feel pumped! Feel I should be fine in about a hour or less to eat a meal!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm finally getting to try this preworkout (again). It's been a while since I've used it for that.
I'm putting together the beta of the Demolish preworkout. I'll be leaving out the oat powder and glucomannan, as I find them too "heavy" for a preworkout. Give me another week or two and I'll be ready to send a few out to testers.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm putting together the beta of the Demolish preworkout. I'll be leaving out the oat powder and glucomannan, as I find them too "heavy" for a preworkout. Give me another week or two and I'll be ready to send a few out to testers.
Right on!
Also, I sent you a PM...

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as being a pre workout aid I am not feeling this heavy feeling just pump, also taking it post workout I don't get the heavy feeling. So far yesterday was my second day taking it pre and post both experiences have been great!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are going to be my first choice to test out Demolish then. You trusted me to pick up the GlycoMyx on my recommendation, and you know that I guard my reputation for quality and innovation - so when I tell you that the preworkout is ready to go, I will be really anxious for your feedback.

A solid preworkout has been what EvoMuse has been sorely in need of for years - but my stubborn standards wouldn't allow me to release something mediocre. It's JUST about done!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys are going to be my first choice to test out Demolish then. You trusted me to pick up the GlycoMyx on my recommendation, and you know that I guard my reputation for quality and innovation - so when I tell you that the preworkout is ready to go, I will be really anxious for your feedback.

A solid preworkout has been what EvoMuse has been sorely in need of for years - but my stubborn standards wouldn't allow me to release something mediocre. It's JUST about done!
Definitely looking forward to this!

jmaplewood

Awards
Hey dsade been loving the glycomyx preworkout as well as in the morning in a greens shake. Good energy from this stuff. Picking more up along with some other goods when the sale hits. If you're looking for any more testers for demolish I'd be up for it. Have tons of faith in your products and have gotten great results. Thanks bro!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me another week and r so and I'll have most of the ingredients in hand. You can be a dynamic tester, as your reviews will change as the formula evolves and everything finally comes into stock.

I won't worry about flavor until I hit an ingredient that's just so gnarly that it's undrinkable.

Worry about the flavor later, as i only care about results.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Can't wait for it is it leaning more towards a pump pre workout or a stimulant pre workout seems to be two different kinds these days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for it is it leaning more towards a pump pre workout or a stimulant pre workout seems to be two different kinds these days.
I have two potential stim ingredients. 1 is brand new and will cost me $10k just to get a 100 gram sample for testing, and I don't even have the first clue about potency. Unfortunately it looks like that one isn't going to happen any time soon. The other ingredient is supposed to be on the way here, but the tracking is showing it stuck in Cincinatti for some unknown reason. We know this one works decently at the beta receptor level, but have no idea centrally how it will react with the CNS for a direct stim effect.

Generally I'll be shooting for steady energy, pump enhancement via several complementary but independent pathways, enhancement of mind-muscle connection, and a kickstart on recovery.

I generally work out at night and, since my philosophy has always been to make products that I use, it will probably not have much, if any, caffeine/xanthines.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have two potential stim ingredients. 1 is brand new and will cost me $10k just to get a 100 gram sample for testing, and I don't even have the first clue about potency. Unfortunately it looks like that one isn't going to happen any time soon. The other ingredient is supposed to be on the way here, but the tracking is showing it stuck in Cincinatti for some unknown reason. We know this one works decently at the beta receptor level, but have no idea centrally how it will react with the CNS for a direct stim effect.

Generally I'll be shooting for steady energy, pump enhancement via several complementary but independent pathways, enhancement of mind-muscle connection, and a kickstart on recovery.

I generally work out at night and, since my philosophy has always been to make products that I use, it will probably not have much, if any, caffeine/xanthines.
Looking forward to this.

Preworkout carbs for me just don't work. It doesn't seem to matter what it is. No matter what, my blood sugar gets jacked up and ruins a workout. But, I will say the pump I got from a preworkout GlycoMyx scoop was fantastic. And veins everywhere. And you typically don't see many veins on a dude my size...

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to this.

Preworkout carbs for me just don't work. It doesn't seem to matter what it is. No matter what, my blood sugar gets jacked up and ruins a workout. But, I will say the pump I got from a preworkout GlycoMyx scoop was fantastic. And veins everywhere. And you typically don't see many veins on a dude my size...
That's one of the best things veins everywhere! Hopefully the pre workout will enchace the expanding of said capillaries!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's one of the best things veins everywhere! Hopefully the pre workout will enchace the expanding of said capillaries!
I think I posted the studies up earlier in the thread, or it might have been FB, but the vasodilation from the PSPP is incredible. The finished Demolish formula hits vasodilation from 4 different angles that are NOT interdependent. You want a pump? We got your pump here.

Ewwww....gross, look at all those veins!

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly the look I want its been along time since a pre workout has produced those effects they have been all fluff products!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly the look I want its been along time since a pre workout has produced those effects they have been all fluff products!
There's a reason you haven't seen a preworkout formula from me sooner, for the same reason you didn't see a test booster before Testruction. I'm not putting my name on crap, no matter how much money there is to be made. Good enough has never been good enough for me.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know where to get this beside the evomuse store I don't want to get it there because a ninety dollar order for what ever reason requires a forty dollar shipping charge!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone know where to get this beside the evomuse store I don't want to get it there because a ninety dollar order for what ever reason requires a forty dollar shipping charge!
dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit me up direct and I can get you a UPS quite.

This is an EvoMuse exclusive...should be about $12 to ship ups.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Been using Karbolyn pre-workout for a couple years and always figured if it isn't broke don't fix it. Running low on Karbolyn (like a month supply haha) and decided I'm going to try Glycomyx! I figure since I'm on a ton of other Evomuse supplements that do amazing things, there's no way this stuff can be bad....it was actually all the health benefits that drew me in, not necessarily the quality of energy it should give (which I hope will be noticeably better than Karbolyn!) I guess I was afraid to try something new. That or maybe I'm afraid to become even more dependent on dsade's products haha. Putting in my order shortly.