Evomuse Eviscerate burn?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeeeeez how do you guys cope with burn? The capsaicin is going EVERYWHERE. I tried to have some nookie with the miss's the other night and it rubbed off everywhere and ended up us ditching the whole event lolll.

It's an AWESOME product. Been using it a week and I see huge improvements. I've used a few topicals but evomuse seem to have their formula perfect. Can vouch for it's results.

Any way I can deal with this burning? Be a shame to quit it due to this. I might start just putting it on before bed and wash as soin as I get in from work.

Got 2 full bottles aswell. If it continues at these results then the difference will be well worth the lonely evenings lolll

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New batch of Capsaicin. Might be a bit fresher and more potent.

I'll be reblending back down. HMU for replacement.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New batch of Capsaicin. Might be a bit fresher and more potent.

I'll be reblending back down. HMU for replacement.
I'm in the UK. This an issue?

I did buy from a UK supplier. It's a new batch as I did put a reminder on re-stock and when the email arrived I ordered.

The product itself is very good but man that capsaicin has caused some grief lolll. Had it in my eyes lastnight! Even lay on my hand that had brushed the eviscerate and my face went on fire when I was trying to sleep.

Seems very more potent than usual?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in the UK. This an issue?

I did buy from a UK supplier. It's a new batch as I did put a reminder on re-stock and when the email arrived I ordered.

The product itself is very good but man that capsaicin has caused some grief lolll. Had it in my eyes lastnight! Even lay on my hand that had brushed the eviscerate and my face went on fire when I was trying to sleep.

Seems very more potent than usual?
Ah, you got regular Eviscerate. Yeah, that's the reason I made Smolder.

I'll hit you up Monday and we can talk.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember, years ago, when it first came out. I applied it 1st thing in the morning. About 3-4 hours later, my little 2 year old boy wanted me to run through the sprinkler with him... Holy Mother of God!!! It all ran down south and the meat purse was absolutely on fire!!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Bumping and can anyone confirm if Smolder stains clothing? I workout first thing in morning then go to work. I would apply after showering then dressing

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping and can anyone confirm if Smolder stains clothing? I workout first thing in morning then go to work. I would apply after showering then dressing
I use preWO and have noticed some staining happening from it

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, you got regular Eviscerate. Yeah, that's the reason I made Smolder.

I'll hit you up Monday and we can talk.
I did actually buy Smolder. Well that's what was advertised. I received eviscerate though :(

Bought 2 bottles of it also. I'm still using it. When do you think the product really shines? Do you need to be in a deficit everytime running eviscerate? What would happen during a bulk?

My abs ' Love handles and back are dreadful for storing fat within no time of bulking.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did actually buy Smolder. Well that's what was advertised. I received eviscerate though :(

Bought 2 bottles of it also. I'm still using it. When do you think the product really shines? Do you need to be in a deficit everytime running eviscerate? What would happen during a bulk?

My abs ' Love handles and back are dreadful for storing fat within no time of bulking.
As primarily a lipolytic, as long as you are putting in the work to burn the freed up fatty acids, you can see the results right away. Really shines when you add products that highly enhance the actual burning process. DCP being the most effective by far.