dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ETA on budget allowing?!...I just ran out of Brite last week and hoped this would have arrived as it was only “a few weeks away” when I made my order back in Aug/Sept! :(
I actually just perfected a new production process allowing us to create Betulinic Acid/Ascorbic Acid cocrystals which, along with the mucoadhesive, will dramatically improve absorption. Just waiting for those to be ready to ship then we are going forward.

shrinkingLeon

Awards
I actually just perfected a new production process allowing us to create Betulinic Acid/Ascorbic Acid cocrystals which, along with the mucoadhesive, will dramatically improve absorption. Just waiting for those to be ready to ship then we are going forward.
Any updates? I was a faithful user of your product and really want to use it again to help with my weight loss

drickster

drickster

Awards
There is currently a pre sale for the new Epitome on the Evomuse web page.

I'm currently using the older version. It is one of the few supplements (besides stims) that I know is working soon after starting. Absolutely kills my craving by the second day. Unaffiliated, just a long time lurker that did his first mini review because I really love this particular supp.

I'm approximately 16% body fat, 205lbs, predominantly endomorph traits.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade is the epitome still expected to ship on time? Thanks

Last edited:
drickster

drickster

Awards
Not sure what you mean by this? I'm aware it's evomuse, that's why I'm posting on the evomuse sub cat.
You tagged Brundel(BLR) instead of dsade(Evomuse). I just thought it might have been an honest slip up, if not, apologies.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You tagged Brundel(BLR) instead of dsade(Evomuse). I just thought it might have been an honest slip up, if not, apologies.
Haha you're right. My mistake lol. Thank you for the heads up. Sorry about the confusion and cheers for the correction dude.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a several week delay we are working with, not only with China but customs scrutiny and lockdowns. If I understand correctly, the Feds have just declared supplement manufacturers as essential workers, but the 2 weeks we've been down adds more time to the delay.

Trying to get an update on the final completion date asap.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade are you still shipping orders out? I put one in a week or two ago and fully understand with everything going on if you aren’t, but wanted to see if I should still be expecting it at any point soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade are you still shipping orders out? I put one in a week or two ago and fully understand with everything going on if you aren’t, but wanted to see if I should still be expecting it at any point soon.
If its a pre-order, we're still waiting for clearance. All other orders are shipping.

I'm able to go in 3 days a week.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If its a pre-order, we're still waiting for clearance. All other orders are shipping.

I'm able to go in 3 days a week.
It’s not a preorder, just some of the cosmetic stuff/krilliped; I’ll keep an eye out for it then. Thanks!

shrinkingLeon

Awards
@dsade - I submitted a preorder for Epitome a few weeks ago and wondering if you’ll finally get a clearance for shipping?

shrinkingLeon

Awards
Yeah, I ordered from the presale and still haven’t received a response from the company. It’s very frustrating that the company isn’t really communicating. I wish @dsade would give us a clearer answer

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is what happens with preorders. You get a good deal but delays are inevitable.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This product is Evomuse's most misunderstood product. Sure, it's for fat loss. But it's not really a "burner" or appetite suppressant. It's a totally unique angle.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man oh man am I loving Epitome! This stuff legit does what it says. I dropped over 60lbs from where I started about 10 months ago and was stalling in my weight loss, since adding this in my hunger is in check, sometimes I have to force myself to keep calories up for the day and weight is dropping off. I am noticing I'm a lot more agitated/angry at stuff that never really upsets or bothers me, kinda like being hangry but minus hunger pains (thanks Epitome). It reminds me of wrestling days when I would cut weight before weigh ins. I'm curious if you think I should add in more calories (ranging from 2-2.5k depending on lifting) or skipping a dose or day here and there might help offset it. It seems if I take a day break from it my brain kind of resets back to a happier/better place. I'll probably be playing around with one cap a day or skipping a day a week to see if this helps. Just curious if there is any thoughts about this.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really miss Epitome, definitely a favorite of mine.. Waiting on the presale is killing me, stupid covid

raji1980

Awards
Can my fat I need to lose get a update?

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

raji1980

Awards
I honestly don't understand a thing you just said.
It's been discussed in this thread about getting a update on the pre-sale epitome. My fat (meaning me) wanted a update. I purchased 4 bottles

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's been discussed in this thread about getting a update on the pre-sale epitome. My fat (meaning me) wanted a update. I purchased 4 bottles
Gotcha now, sorry. Thanks for clarifying!