Evomuse Defuse

Ban

Banned
Awards
Hey!
I want to thank dsade for allowing me to preorder Defuse. I've waited so long for it to restock and here it is on it's way, probably at my house any day now.
My question to you guys, is there any strategy to follow while using this? What does the best possible scenario look like and how much does this affect us at regular dose? I'm on my cut now, and I wonder how much more I should go on my cheats when using this? Am I still considered a natural athlete while using this supplement? Can anyone tell me just really short what exactly this does and at what degree. Like how much of a difference it really makes? I ordered 3 bottles. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What it does
https://www.stack3d.com/2017/11/evomuse-defuse.html

For those that have not come across Evomuse Defuse before, it is actually quite a unique product. As mentioned its described as a fat gain inhibitor, not your typical fat burner or weight loss competitor, intended to be taken 30 minutes before your largest meals of the day.

What Defuse is designed to do exactly, is essentially what it says in its title. It aims to cripple or defuse your body’s fat storage pathways in an attempt to prevent the body from filling fat cells and allow body fat to be burned more efficiently, making it an ideal cheat meal partner.

Hey!
I want to thank dsade for allowing me to preorder Defuse. I've waited so long for it to restock and here it is on it's way, probably at my house any day now.
My question to you guys, is there any strategy to follow while using this? What does the best possible scenario look like and how much does this affect us at regular dose? I'm on my cut now, and I wonder how much more I should go on my cheats when using this? Am I still considered a natural athlete while using this supplement? Can anyone tell me just really short what exactly this does and at what degree. Like how much of a difference it really makes? I ordered 3 bottles. :)
How to dose:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/298393-evomuse-defuse-dosing.html

100% Natural product.

Ban

Banned
Awards
Thanks, I will read through both of the links you sent! Appriciate it! :)
But as far as I understood from before, you can NOT use this as a fat burner, JUST inhibitor? Like not on a regular deficit day? Thanks in advance.

Ban

Banned
Awards
Hey I read "it’s just had a few of its overlapping ingredients removed to make the formula a little more streamlined". What changes are there and does it work less well now?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey I read "it’s just had a few of its overlapping ingredients removed to make the formula a little more streamlined". What changes are there and does it work less well now?
It works better. dsade reduced cap size due to a better ingredient profile. He can chime in about the changes since he is the formulator

If you want a fat burner you can look into supernova or DCP off the evomuse line

Ban

Banned
Awards
I heard DCP is not for sale yet. Is it? If so, I can't find the evolutionary muscle site, do you have any links? I really am excited what DCP and Defuse will bring to my cutting stack. I'm all out of the Old Mesomorph, I'm going only by coffe now! Hehe

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What it does
https://www.stack3d.com/2017/11/evomuse-defuse.html

For those that have not come across Evomuse Defuse before, it is actually quite a unique product. As mentioned its described as a fat gain inhibitor, not your typical fat burner or weight loss competitor, intended to be taken 30 minutes before your largest meals of the day.

What Defuse is designed to do exactly, is essentially what it says in its title. It aims to cripple or defuse your body’s fat storage pathways in an attempt to prevent the body from filling fat cells and allow body fat to be burned more efficiently, making it an ideal cheat meal partner.
100% Natural product.
I'm a big Evomuse fan and have also pre-ordered Defuse, it was a life saver over last years festive period haha!
I was just wondering if yourself, dsade or anybody else has any info on Defuse's effects on other nutrient absorbtion and distribution/usage?

Ban

Banned
Awards
I'm a big Evomuse fan and have also pre-ordered Defuse, it was a life saver over last years festive period haha!
I was just wondering if yourself, dsade or anybody else has any info on Defuse's effects on other nutrient absorbtion and distribution/usage?
What I've heard is it might not be the best thing if you want to build muscle, but is better when trying to maintain while cutting. That's what I've heard, it may be totally wrong. But to train heavy and big bodyparts around these big cheats because it can not inhibit all the kcal, so the rest, to make the best out of the cheats and to try making the surplus into muscle gains

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not a fat or carb blocker by any means, it just temporarily prevents those excess calories from immediately spilling over into fat cells and keeps them circulating to be burned off over a longer period.

It's more efficient than letting your fat cells enlarge then trying to stimulate lipolysis to get the fatty acids back Into the bloodstream.

Gym phone post.

Ban

Banned
Awards
Aaah okay!! So instead of getting all tired and lazy after a huge breakfast, then having a terrible day with low blood sugar trying to use these now stored kcal, the big breakfast will be in our system for us to use more during the day rather than storing it all?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aaah okay!! So instead of getting all tired and lazy after a huge breakfast, then having a terrible day with low blood sugar trying to use these now stored kcal, the big breakfast will be in our system for us to use more during the day rather than storing it all?
You're getting it, yes. Your body is temporarily disrupted from storing fat, allow g you to burn it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not a fat or carb blocker by any means
If there's any company that is going to succeed with an effective calorie/carb blocker supplement it'll be you guys over at Evomuse.
*Hint Hint-Nudge Nudge* ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Already have a bottle on the way thanks to dsade

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Girlfriend asked me not to diet today. Looks like I'll be putting the first dose to good use. Didn't take long, considering it's only been sitting here for 48 hours.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Girlfriend asked me not to diet today. Looks like I'll be putting the first dose to good use. Didn't take long, considering it's only been sitting here for 48 hours.
How does a conversation like that go?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blow jobs > Grilled chicken

That's how it works.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
To allude on your question 2 ingredients added were silibinin to suppresses fat cell growth by increasing insig-1 and insig-2 at an early phase in fat cell*differentiation process

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19360322/

Then Rose ellagitannins shows to inhibit 84-96% of DGAT activity, making fat storage almost unheard of.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21538210/

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is this getting shipped to retailers? Have only had the pleasure of using 1 bottle (although it lasts a long time) and i've been itching to get another or two.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First use last night.
Weight in AM Wed : 171.8
After a pint of ice cream and defuse: 170.2

Yup... That was magical.
0 bloat, feel great. and weight is down and mirror looks better this morning.
I am a believer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Using mine for the first time today.