Evomuse DCP vs Evomuse Defuse

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Which would be better to use as a fat loss/fat gain inhibitor during a lean bulk/recomp?
Also with the holidyas fast approaching, which would be better at dealing with with cheat meals?

Thank You

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
Which would be better to use as a fat loss/fat gain inhibitor during a lean bulk/recomp?
Also with the holidyas fast approaching, which would be better at dealing with with cheat meals?

Thank You
I’d like to know as well..

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I am wanting to try defuse but it cannot be bought anywhere at the moment.. word it that it is awesome for that...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Both are different products, they work even better together though.
I am out of stock of both and wish they would be remade / restocked so i could order more.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

Thank You
I would say DCP, Defuse can have an impact on gaining muscle mass so is not best for daily use and best saved prior to refeeds or massive cheat meals as a damage control. DCP can be used on a daily basis as probably the best non stim fat burner for months at a time.

I need more DCP as have now been of it for 1 month.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly how you have them listed.

DCP daily for fat loss
Defuse for big meals

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
defuse is designed for cheat meals and is NOT to be used regularly for more than a week or so

dcp is an actual fat burner that can be taken at length.

Defuse = cheat meal
DCP = fat loss/ fat gain inhibitor

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Do we know when DCP will be available again? Apologies if I missed it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do we know when DCP will be available again? Apologies if I missed it.
i believe matt said that it as supposed to be heading into production now(ish) so hopefully within a month or two... defuse I believe was next up but not to start until after nov.

that said... nothing ever seems to go as hoped for and typically takes 6mo or more longer than planned. sucks.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
i believe matt said that it as supposed to be heading into production now(ish) so hopefully within a month or two... defuse I believe was next up but not to start until after nov.

that said... nothing ever seems to go as hoped for and typically takes 6mo or more longer than planned. sucks.
Always best to stock up and by a good 4-6 months worth at a time then.

I will be for DCP and Defuse when they are back.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

for sure. stuff is like gold (except rarer haha)

Ray Donovan

Awards

I’m buying 12 DCPs and 4 Defuses this time coming.

The advice in this thread is spot on. DCP all the time, Defuse for overeating. Defuse works very synergistically with DCP.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I’m buying 12 DCPs and 4 Defuses this time coming.

The advice in this thread is spot on. DCP all the time, Defuse for overeating. Defuse works very synergistically with DCP.
The 2 together worked great for me the past few months pretty much eliminating any fat gain from 8-10k refeeds.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This supply issue is disheartening though. You can't get comfortable with buying their great products because they are never in stock, and eventually you just lose the interest in it.

Something needs to happen, or perhaps cut down on the number of products Evomuse offers and JUST sell the best working ones like DCP, Brite, Supernova, Gut Health.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This supply issue is disheartening though. You can't get comfortable with buying their great products because they are never in stock, and eventually you just lose the interest in it.

Something needs to happen, or perhaps cut down on the number of products Evomuse offers and JUST sell the best working ones like DCP, Brite, Supernova, Gut Health.
I've been trying to offer multi-pack discounts to make it easier to stock up. Things haven't been smooth by any means, and as I identify the problem areas in the supply chain, they are being eliminated and replaced with more reliable people.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to offer multi-pack discounts to make it easier to stock up. Things haven't been smooth by any means, and as I identify the problem areas in the supply chain, they are being eliminated and replaced with more reliable people.
How is the new defuse coming along?

Also i find all of the products from DCP, Slintensity, Supernova and original Defuse great and work very well, what other products do you have in the pipeline?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the new defuse coming along?

Also i find all of the products from DCP, Slintensity, Supernova and original Defuse great and work very well, what other products do you have in the pipeline?
The new Defuse is my masterpiece, but it's not due until early next year. I just finished a GH/IGF-1 product, a topical headache product, a HUGE update to the KetoInduce, finishing up Opi-Aid, a depression control supplement is going into testing, an Appetite suppressant and HUNG is getting ready to coalesce.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Defuse is my masterpiece, but it's not due until early next year.
Damn! I was hoping to get Defuse in before Christmas :( ... Oh well, looks like I'm getting cardio for Christmas instead

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! I was hoping to get Defuse in before Christmas :( ... Oh well, looks like I'm getting cardio for Christmas instead
Now Defuse I am going through right now. New research is allowing me to eliminate a couple of ingredients that turn out to be redundant, and I have a private investor that hit me up today to finance a batch.

Defuse Perpetua is going to be early next year.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now Defuse I am going through right now. New research is allowing me to eliminate a couple of ingredients that turn out to be redundant, and I have a private investor that hit me up today to finance a batch.

Defuse Perpetua is going to be early next year.
So there might actually be a new batch of Defuse out for sale before Christmas?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yessir, I sent the updated formula out for quotation

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dear god please make sure this actually happens. Holidays without defuse are a nightmare ha

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
dsade so can you give us a definite timeline for DCP and Defuse ?! What all online retailers will you be selling product to for the first batches made probably nutraplanet first? I cant order from your site because i live in Ohio (columbus, like 15 minutes from you lol) and it charges me insane sales tax if i try to order from your site. So i either have to buy from you directly or from nutraplanet to avoid that

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade so can you give us a definite timeline for DCP and Defuse ?! What all online retailers will you be selling product to for the first batches made probably nutraplanet first? I cant order from your site because i live in Ohio (columbus, like 15 minutes from you lol) and it charges me insane sales tax if i try to order from your site. So i either have to buy from you directly or from nutraplanet to avoid that
You're always welcome to hit me up direct, I can cut you a hometown deal.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yessir, I sent the updated formula out for quotation
Will nutriverse be having any stock in time, if not i would be more than happy to order from your store direct, along with one of the new pump or two pump bottles of supernova. If you can offer shipping to UK.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will nutriverse be having any stock in time, if not i would be more than happy to order from your store direct, along with one of the new pump or two pump bottles of supernova. If you can offer shipping to UK.
Nutriverse will have stock, of course, as well as Predator in the UK. I ship to the UK all the time as well.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse will have stock, of course, as well as Predator in the UK. I ship to the UK all the time as well.
Any Idea of when Predator will have the new batch of Defuse ready for ordering and delivery?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any Idea of when Predator will have the new batch of Defuse ready for ordering and delivery?
We're still at the ordering ingredients stage, but I sent an email requesting a priority position in the production queue, since this is a time sensitive product. Best case we are looking at mid-November.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am looking to buy multi pack DCP and Gut Health in the immediate future for sure.

I also order direct from you all the time now, and also love you offer the points system for $ off next purchases.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're still at the ordering ingredients stage, but I sent an email requesting a priority position in the production queue, since this is a time sensitive product. Best case we are looking at mid-November.
Could you give us a heads up of when it's ready and on it's way out please, so we know when to start checking the retailer sites?
Maybe just a comment in this thread?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you give us a heads up of when it's ready and on it's way out please, so we know when to start checking the retailer sites?
Maybe just a comment in this thread?
I absolutely will.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ericool007 Supplements 21
Supplements 8
Supplements 5
u_e_s_i Supplements 2
u_e_s_i Supplements 0