Evomuse Alphaburn dosing

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I know alphaburn has been discussed quite a bit on here - does anyone have dosing recommendations and timing from their success with it in conjunction with EC?

I've been running EC 3x/day for a few months now down to 12.5% BF and I have been sitting on a bottle of this stuff to introduce for some fasted cardio in the AM a few times a week. The bottle recommends dosing 2x / day, but I assume rauwolscine needs to be dosed away from food, and probably away from the EC stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with 1 per day then gradually increase.

You would actually take it WITH your EC stack, but be mindful of the effects. It is not a direct stim, but will amplify adrenergic effects.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Start with 1 per day then gradually increase.

You would actually take it WITH your EC stack, but be mindful of the effects. It is not a direct stim, but will amplify adrenergic effects.
Yeah I think its going to take me a bit to build up a tolerance. 1 pill w 200 mg caffeine and 2g tyrosine was strong.

I may just run it for AM cardio 3x / week with 2 EC doses later in the day after and just not worry about stacking it with EC.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll get used to it quickly, probably a week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think its going to take me a bit to build up a tolerance. 1 pill w 200 mg caffeine and 2g tyrosine was strong.

I may just run it for AM cardio 3x / week with 2 EC doses later in the day after and just not worry about stacking it with EC.
The reason you want to stack with EC is due to the mechanism of lipolysis (release of fatty acids from. Fat cells).

Lipolysis is mediated by adrenaline/nor-adrenaline at the adrenergic receptors. By blocking the negative feedback A2 receptors, alphaburn amplifies and prolongs the effects of the ephedrine.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
The reason you want to stack with EC is due to the mechanism of lipolysis (release of fatty acids from. Fat cells).

Lipolysis is mediated by adrenaline/nor-adrenaline at the adrenergic receptors. By blocking the negative feedback A2 receptors, alphaburn amplifies and prolongs the effects of the ephedrine.
Does alphaburn not lose its efficacy if taken too close to food? I've always dosed it at a minimum 4 hours away from my last meal, which meant limiting usage to first AM dose

appreciate your time

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does alphaburn not lose its efficacy if taken too close to food? I've always dosed it at a minimum 4 hours away from my last meal, which meant limiting usage to first AM dose

appreciate your time
Sort of.

Generally insulin inhibits lipolysis, but if you look at my Epitome product by inhibiting PDE3b you are still able to induce lipolysis even with elevated insulin...within reason.