Evomuse absolutely abliderated

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys, trying to use a bottle of absolutely abliderated I got, and it doesn't mix for ****. I end up wasting product every time I apply it, and it gets frustrating. I've tried shaking vigorously, I've tried submerging the bottle in a warm bath of water, and it doesn't help. What can I do? I legit feel like I'm wasting half a dose each time

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
If it does clump upon application, it was said to be the carbomer only, so it's no less effective.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
same here, it sucks big time. Big clumps, a complete mess, clumps stay on the skin and wont get into the bloodstream, making a mess with clothing and so on...
I had contact with Matt about it and he offered me a refund but it never worked out that he sent it to me..
(i didnt want to bother him after the second e-mail correspondence about sending refund because i have read on fb that he has serious health issues..)
but awesome PredNutrition , where i have bought it, offered me a refund once its back in stock :) great company with good deals and great customer service!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it does clump upon application, it was said to be the carbomer only, so it's no less effective.
What do you mean?

same here, it sucks big time. Big clumps, a complete mess, clumps stay on the skin and wont get into the bloodstream, making a mess with clothing and so on...
I had contact with Matt about it and he offered me a refund but it never worked out that he sent it to me..
(i didnt want to bother him after the second e-mail correspondence about sending refund because i have read on fb that he has serious health issues..)
but awesome PredNutrition , where i have bought it, offered me a refund once its back in stock :) great company with good deals and great customer service!
Yeah its annoying and putting me off quite a bit right now from trying the other stuff

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm having the exact same issue right now, thought it was coz I had it stored for a couple of months in a draw but now I see haha

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having the exact same issue right now, thought it was coz I had it stored for a couple of months in a draw but now I see haha
Frustrating. Hoping I can get some tips to get the most of out this

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm in, I just don't know if the clumps are making the product wasted

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Is absolutely abliterated the only evomuse topical that has this problem?? I just ordered 2 bottles of supernova, please let me know!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His remedy was the warm water bath. For anyone wondering, I emailed evomuse to no avail
Sorry guys..with the new partners finally kicking in, AND finding a pain pill that actually works (knocking out almost 100% of my pain for a few hours) not to mention having my Clear Edge restocked, my concentration levels are back to where they should be.

If you hit me at [email protected] before the address spreads around and gets clogged with all kind of unrelated communications I'll either refund you or send out replacements.

The Supernova consistency is actually dialed in perfectly, as is Smolder - but the Abliderate has a much higher alcohol content that just destroys the carbomer matrix. This last batch I applied the research/experiments I did on the Supernova and was able to eliminate most of the carbomer balls (the carbomer balls contain NO active ingredients, so you aren't wasting product - but it is annoying. The Ab Ab formula is now a pretty smooth, though thinner, consistency.

Doesn't matter where you are US Canada UK, my priority is to get you satisfactory product so replacements are easy. Bad times to hit me up?

Friday nights at 10 o clock at night all the way to Sunday night. Best times would be any other day of the week late morning/early afternoon when I am actually at the warehouse and can have your replacement order packed and sent in 5 minutes.

If you want a refund, you can always shoot me a $ request to [email protected] through paypal, include your order number, and I will issue the refund no questions asked.

For the next few weeks, I'm also willing if you prefer to swap out an Ab Ab for a Supernova. The new packing line process I designed means I don't have to hover anymore making sure orders don't get screwed up - so I'm able to get a lot more computer work done while at the warehouse.

If you do decide to PM instead, please please please include the entire conversation chain that I can refer back to and check off as I do them. Every morning I've been making a list of orders that need to be resent, refunded, or replaced and they all get checked off as I do them, too.