Eviscerate, whooooow crazy stuff!! Question for u guys

D

djwalto

Awards
I just got my eviscerate and am doing a clenviscerate blend, and am wondering, I am always lifting and sweating while I am at work and wanted to know I this would be as effective if I just did one application a day in the evening after I am off work. Cuz when I get warm and hot man does my skin catch on fire!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It won't be AS effective, but it will still BE effective - it'll just take a bit longer to show results. If dosing only once per day, you might want to test your tolerance to a slightly higher dose as well.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
how can u say eviscerate is amazing stuff when ur adding clen to it? it's probably 99.9% of the clen working

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Read the reviews of eviscerate all over this board. Then come back to me and say its only the clen.

D

djwalto

Awards
Yeah I figured it wouldn't probably be as effective, maybe I will try it tomorrow when I go to work. Hopefully it isn't too bad, I put it on for the first time this evening and it was pretty warm and then an hour or two later went out an played with my kid and man before too long my midsection was KILLIN me.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Read the reviews of eviscerate all over this board. Then come back to me and say its only the clen.
it could work fairly well but nothing over the counter is going to work as good as clen.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thats a fair pt, but really not what you said above is it?
true. was just saying with something as strong as clen in there how do u know the eviscerate is doing anything. have u done transdermal clen before by itself?

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clen always needs some sort of carrier/penetration agent.

Its not just something thats poured haphazardly on the skin and fat magically melts off.

Eviscerate contains potent penetration agents along w/ proven fat loss agents and vasodilators that cause the release of fat from applied areas.

Combined w/ clen, this is of course enhanced...but as the science and feedback will show; eviscerate is potent on its own.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Clen always needs some sort of carrier/penetration agent.

Its not just something thats poured haphazardly on the skin and fat magically melts off.

Eviscerate contains potent penetration agents along w/ proven fat loss agents and vasodilators that cause the release of fat from applied areas.

Combined w/ clen, this is of course enhanced...but as the science and feedback will show; eviscerate is potent on its own.
i know u can't just dump clen on ur skin. usually add it to penetrate. was just wondering if u had used transdermal clen by itself as in with penetrate which is just a topical formula with no active ingredients in it.