Everyone's favorite creatine?

sespress

Awards
There's a bunch of different stuff out there these days, a few forms (monohydrate / o-phosphate) and formulations that contain it and other supps in a stack of sorts.

What is everyone's favorite creatine? I'm partial to a non mixed drink of it if anyone has had a capsul form and been partial to it I would love to hear!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Creatinol o phosphate isn't the same as Creatine Monohydrate or HCL.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Powermax XT. It contains Creatine Mono.

It also provides Betaine, COP, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, Taurine, Glycerol, Amentoflavone, and Electrolytes. That keeps me from having to mix a bunch of bulks.

As for pills, I tried Green Bulge few times back in day. It never seemed to sit right with me.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In regards to what form of creatine, creatine monohydrate for me. Other options like MCC are also good, but CEE is not. As for a product with creatine, I find that betaine stacks nicely with creatine. A few products contain both creatine and betaine, along with other useful ingredients; I personally use PowerMax XT. I don't really see a need for creatine pills, as it would require a good amount of pills just for the creatine alone (don't buy into the micro-dosing some companies claim regarding creatine HCL), and creatine doesn't taste bad alone, and flavored creatine products often taste pretty good.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In regards to what form of creatine, creatine monohydrate for me. Other options like MCC are also good, but CEE is not. As for a product with creatine, I find that betaine stacks nicely with creatine. A few products contain both creatine and betaine, along with other useful ingredients; I personally use PowerMax XT. I don't really see a need for creatine pills, as it would require a good amount of pills just for the creatine alone (don't buy into the micro-dosing some companies claim regarding creatine HCL), and creatine doesn't taste bad alone, and flavored creatine products often taste pretty good.
Yeah when I use plain unflavored creapure I just dump the powder in my mouth and swish it around with a sip of water. The water isn't even really necessary lol

EMG81

Awards
I've been going through the massive stock of OL creatine that I've accrued over the course of multiple sales. $4.99 for creatine, betaine, and PS is a done deal in my book.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get mine through ergonine (creatine anhydrous + 8 other ergogenic ingredients), but really monohydrate is perfectly fine to use.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Creatinol-o-phoshate is NOT creatine. You want monohydrate, anhydrous, or hcl. mono is far and away the most studied, proven, tried, and true form though and also by far the cheapest. SNS usually sells a year's worth for like $12 which flat out cant be beat.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Optimum Nutrition's Creatine 2500 Caps.
Creapure brand Creatine Monohydrate, 4 convienient caps per day providing 5g of Pure Creatine

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
5g creapure + 2,5g Creatine HCL from Tr1umph. If you just want creatine, go with creapure.

compan

compan

Awards
I get mine from Finish Line since it's a pretty easy all in one and I like the other stuff in it. If I was just going straight creatine, I'd go for the cheapest one or whatever is on sale.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like plain ol creatine mono. I've been using PowerMax XT on training days then bulk mono on non training days. I take bulk mono (flavorless) with my morning breakfast drink then PowerMax XT immediately post workout. Sip on aminos throughout the day though. It has a solid formula and is cost efficient so it works especially if you are on a budget. But if you aren't wanting the extra goodies and just wanting creatine, go bulk mono.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get my creatine from iForce Finish Line, which contains creatine HCL and MCC. It's also loaded with other great ergogenics and recovery agents sub as betaine, beta alanine, and LCLT.

If I wasn't using that, I'd go with plain old monohydrate. No other form of creatine has proven more effective or more reliable than the gold standard of creatine.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatinol-o-phoshate is NOT creatine. You want monohydrate, anhydrous, or hcl. mono is far and away the most studied, proven, tried, and true form though and also by far the cheapest. SNS usually sells a year's worth for like $12 which flat out cant be beat.
I got my SNS Creatine for even less :D over at DPS and it last literally FOR EVER!!!