Ever wanted to try USPLabs-NutraPlanet has a HUGE sale-

A Huge promise that you will not see pricing like this FOR A LONG TIME. The pricing was only to take Part in Sam's anniversary sale because we love Sam so much at USPlabs.

Sale ends at the end of the month.

Super Cissus Rx..SO cheap
PowerFULL is at a steal
Anabolic Pump is at distribution pricing!

USPLabs

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered not too long ago... :frustrate

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
A Huge promise that you will not see pricing like this FOR A LONG TIME. The pricing was only to take Part in Sam's anniversary sale because we love Sam so much at USPlabs.

Sale ends at the end of the month.

Super Cissus Rx..SO cheap
PowerFULL is at a steal
Anabolic Pump is at distribution pricing!

USPLabs
Thats pretty cool of you guys, its definitely the cheapest I have seen, not being able to view wholesale prices. I picked up supercissus and anabolic pump, along with some other goodies, just too good of a deal to pass up on.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Love my anabolic pump man. Time to get some more and try some p-slin !

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol put in my order on Thursday, and I think the prices changed on Fri/Sat. Oh well :) It's not a sale if we don't have people saying how they JUST paid $xx.xx dollars more right lol :numbered:

Lol put in my order on Thursday, and I think the prices changed on Fri/Sat. Oh well :) It's not a sale if we don't have people saying how they JUST paid $xx.xx dollars more right lol :numbered:
If you placed order on thursday, the sale price was active. The sale ends November 1st.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
P-Slin is awesome.....that is all:drunk:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Bout to order some of that bulk super cissus for my tai chi teacher. Aren't I a good student? :drunk:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL and Super Cissus Rx for me.. ;)

wheels

Awards
  • Established
thanks Pete!

Sale ends tomorrow! Check out the top 10 products at Nutraplanet, USPLabs represents well:}
Is the new bulk 50% cissus thats being sold at nutraplanet is more anabolic compared to your 10% which is more for healing of tendons ?

Is the new bulk 50% cissus thats being sold at nutraplanet is more anabolic compared to your 10% which is more for healing of tendons ?
I have no experience with the Powder. I sure would love your comparison feedback!

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with the Powder. I sure would love your comparison feedback!
If you don't know anything about it I order two bottle of your supercissus yesterday from the planet before the sale ended your product delivers what I need for my tendons USPLabs rocks