evaluating toxicity

dvp

Awards
Is it possible to quantitatively evaluate a ph/ds relative toxicity on the human body? For example, what difference does 5 or 10mg of sdrol have versus 25 or 30mg? Is it just doubly or triply toxic or is it exponentially more?

Another question is can you compare relative toxicity between methylated ph/ds? I know that sdrol is obviously far more toxic than hdrol but at what point are they similar - for example is 5mg of sdrol equal to 75mg of hdrol?

Curious to hear feedback on these issues.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible to quantitatively evaluate a ph/ds relative toxicity on the human body? For example, what difference does 5 or 10mg of sdrol have versus 25 or 30mg? Is it just doubly or triply toxic or is it exponentially more?

Another question is can you compare relative toxicity between methylated ph/ds? I know that sdrol is obviously far more toxic than hdrol but at what point are they similar - for example is 5mg of sdrol equal to 75mg of hdrol?

Curious to hear feedback on these issues.
very good question

(just answered so Id get subbed)

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Idk if there really is a way to tell, as everything effects people differently, some people can have soaring high levels after a SD cycle, while others barley budge. (also depends on support)

I have read before that 1 anadrol tab is about as liver toxic as a shot of liquor. but i have no clue how true that is lol

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Toxicity certainly follows a dose-dependent curve, but that's all I can really answer. There are way too many factors and not enough studies out there to compare toxicity between AAS on a mg/mg basis (besides being able to say that something like methyltren is much more toxic than anavar, lol)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I would love to know the exact toxicity of things. Like 10mg SD = toxicity of 1.5 beers or something you know? I was thinking about toxicity the other day and was thinking, wouldn't 20mg SD + 15mg Epi be less toxic than 30mg SD? Since 15mg of Epi is definitely less toxic than 10mg of SD.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
This is a GREAT question but unfortunately one that would have probably been answered by Llewellyn or Roberts in their books if it were possible. They simply make reference to it's expected toxicity since it will be different for everyone.

However, I see what you're asking; why not assigned them a relative toxicity value. Great question......

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
we can only speculate

if you are concerned about toxicity, get bloodwork done, or stick to safer cycle outlines