European Source for Iron Legion/Iconic Formulations

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey, I would like to buy some iron legion Invictus, or iconic formulations neuro aet, for cortisol control in PCT.

I'm from germany and the site I always bought it from doesn't have any of that stuff in stock.

I've tried 2 UK sites and they only have payment with credit card. I have no credit card.

Do you know of a european source, or a source that ships to europe without an astronomical shipping fee, that accepts something like bank transfer or PayPal?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@delsolrob

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately there's only a few retailers we work with in Europe - Predator, Power Myself and JW.

If there are retailers you would like to carry our products, please ask them to reach out to us...we're always looking for new retailers to expand our reach.

I do have a couple bottles of Neuro AET on my desk (same product with a slightly different scent - clary sage vs cedar wood /cypress). I can take paypal - dm me your details and I'll see what I can come up with for shipping.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unfortunately there's only a few retailers we work with in Europe - Predator, Power Myself and JW.

If there are retailers you would like to carry our products, please ask them to reach out to us...we're always looking for new retailers to expand our reach.

I do have a couple bottles of Neuro AET on my desk (same product with a slightly different scent - clary sage vs cedar wood /cypress). I can take paypal - dm me your details and I'll see what I can come up with for shipping.
What about Muscle lab? They have some IF and IL products, but are OOS on IL atm. They legit?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i will order too, vi kt .. is their site legit?( muscle lab)

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea i will order too, vi kt .. is their site legit?( muscle lab)
Do you mean Alpha seven? That would be cool with 7-keto and Androsterone.

They still have Icon One in stock. Been very close to pulling the trigger the last few days.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iron legion vi kt alpha seven is different supplement i think

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think predator was one that carried it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@nikosktm just saw they now have XI-KT and VII-KT in stock on Muscle Lab. They also have Ultra Eleven at 144 €/pc. (166 $) 😲 Alpha Four is 113 € (130 $), dang.

They also have "Icon-11", never seen that one before. Is it some old product they have allegedly digged out from somewhere?

Screenshot_20211111-140306_Chrome.jpg

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1 any info on the Icon 11?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
iron legion has XI-KT?

@delsolrob
Not sure what you mean? Check my post #11 with the pic of Icon 11 the Muscle Lab has on stock. Has Iconic Formulations had this kind of product in the line up in the past?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Found something:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what you mean? Check my post #11 with the pic of Icon 11 the Muscle Lab has on stock. Has Iconic Formulations had this kind of product in the line up in the past?
i don't know...waiting for rob to answer. @delsolob

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@nikosktm just saw they now have XI-KT and VII-KT in stock on Muscle Lab. They also have Ultra Eleven at 144 €/pc. (166 $) 😲 Alpha Four is 113 € (130 $), dang.

They also have "Icon-11", never seen that one before. Is it some old product they have allegedly digged out from somewhere?

View attachment 209884
Icon 11 is the same product as iron legion XI-KT

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Icon 11 is the same product as iron legion XI-KT
Ok, thanks. I could see it's a 11-keto product, just have never seen that particular product before and was wondering, if IF even had offered this said product. Then I got to thinking it's probably an old discontinued product and that still leaves me wondering where and how have they suddenly digged out this discontinued product. It's new on the Muscle lab catalog. Wasn't there before and even their website says "New!".

But I guess supp shops buy stuff from other supp shops and someone had that still laying on their shelf. I don't know much about the operation side of supp business.

They also have BPS Sustain Alpha on stock. Can those even still be good for use?

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok, thanks. I could see it's a 11-keto product, just have never seen that particular product before and was wondering, if IF even had offered this said product. Then I got to thinking it's probably an old discontinued product and that still leaves me wondering where and how have they suddenly digged out this discontinued product. It's new on the Muscle lab catalog. Wasn't there before and even their website says "New!".

But I guess supp shops buy stuff from other supp shops and someone had that still laying on their shelf. I don't know much about the operation side of supp business.

They also have BPS Sustain Alpha on stock. Can those even still be good for use?
If given a choice unless at a massive discount I would go for the iconic version. I would imagine it’s still good to a point, but personally would not chance it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Might do my black friday order from them this year = ) Icon One still in stock. Let's hope they still have some left 2 weeks from now 🤞

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might do my black friday order from them this year = ) Icon One still in stock. Let's hope they still have some left 2 weeks from now 🤞
appreciate you!!! :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was a fresh batch of Icon 11 made - Icon 11 was supposed to be the US version of XI-KT...as we still offered XI-KT in the UK. but, due to the popularity of the Iconic line they also wanted some of the Icon 11.