European Source for Iron Legion/Iconic Formulations

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey, I would like to buy some iron legion Invictus, or iconic formulations neuro aet, for cortisol control in PCT.

I'm from germany and the site I always bought it from doesn't have any of that stuff in stock.

I've tried 2 UK sites and they only have payment with credit card. I have no credit card.

Do you know of a european source, or a source that ships to europe without an astronomical shipping fee, that accepts something like bank transfer or PayPal?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@delsolrob

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately there's only a few retailers we work with in Europe - Predator, Power Myself and JW.

If there are retailers you would like to carry our products, please ask them to reach out to us...we're always looking for new retailers to expand our reach.

I do have a couple bottles of Neuro AET on my desk (same product with a slightly different scent - clary sage vs cedar wood /cypress). I can take paypal - dm me your details and I'll see what I can come up with for shipping.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unfortunately there's only a few retailers we work with in Europe - Predator, Power Myself and JW.

If there are retailers you would like to carry our products, please ask them to reach out to us...we're always looking for new retailers to expand our reach.

I do have a couple bottles of Neuro AET on my desk (same product with a slightly different scent - clary sage vs cedar wood /cypress). I can take paypal - dm me your details and I'll see what I can come up with for shipping.
What about Muscle lab? They have some IF and IL products, but are OOS on IL atm. They legit?