Estrogen oversensitivity?

com

Member
I chrushed my estrogens badly in january with Pes Erase and started DAA to restore it more quickly.
Lab result in march was:
T 17.7 (10-27)
LH 2.1 (low?)
prolactin was 87mU/l(<300)
Doc doesnt take e2 test then.

I had low E symptons, joint pain etc, until I dropped DAA in april. Then it raises.. Or something happened anyway. No joint pain, no itching and I did feel good.
BUT no erection, dick feels numb, no libido!!!
Same thing happened while I was taking DAA, when I did drink 1 liter of soy milk, then it takes few days before it libido and erections cured.
Now I get erection and libido back if I take some Erase again, but after few hours those drop again. Something wrong with estrogen levels I think?
Doc said that its not possible and its in my head, but I am 100% sure that it is not.

Do anybody know what is it?? What should I do now??
Should I start DAA again? SERM(clomid or nolva) Do I lower E levels, so my dick works or what to do??


edit: Doc called and my test is only 7,9! Is this somekind of reaktion to stopping DAA or do I need TRT.
Do I try some clomid?
Doc send me to another doc:frustrate

Help!
 
Erase would not do this.

DAA would very very unlikely help

If your doctor says low T, address that with him, things should improve
 
Next doctors time is after one month :dunno:
Could stopping DAA shut me down? I used DAA also in nov-dec and when I drop it in january, and took only Erase, happened that chrush.
Do I try clomid for it?
 
Next doctors time is after one month :dunno: Could stopping DAA shut me down? I used DAA also in nov-dec and when I drop it in january, and took only Erase, happened that chrush. Do I try clomid for it?

Dont try anything new until you see your doc
 
DAA increases E2, significantly. At the typical dose, after a few weeks of use, an anti-e must be run simultaneously with DAA to keep test elevated. Otherwise, test values will level off to pre-supp values and just leave estrogen elevated.
 
Back
Top